God will not be mocked...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have had several conversations with ADMIN... due to concerns I have had regarding the security of my membership. I thought perhaps I might be at risk of being banned from the site... because I have not seen things as many do...... He has assured me that I have permission to speak my mind and my heart openly and honestly... and so here it goes... these words did not come lightly... nor were they easy to write... as I understand the mob will now come after me... however... I still need to speak... I am not going to respond to any comments at this point... as this has gone way beyond the DEBATING stage.

I have been watching these forums for weeks now... commenting here and there... but for the most part... trying to avoid conflict to the best of my ability.

The temperature is RED HOT... and the calls for violence are coming from within the flock of Christ.... I cannot wrap my head around this... I cannot understand it in the least.

I need to make a statement here... because I need to take a side... I feel it in my bones.

NOTHING that is happening in America at the moment REPRESENTS GOD.... is ABOUT GOD... or FOR GOD... This is all about PRIDE... and falsely representing God.... using His name for the sake of EVIL. I tremble in my spirit with what I am seeing and hearing. God have mercy upon us... and forgive us... for we do NOT know what we are doing.

I tried to quote Beth Moore a few weeks back.. and got heckled.... these were her words.

I do not believe these are days for mincing words. I’m 63 1/2 years old & I have never seen anything in these United States of America I found more astonishingly seductive & dangerous to the saints of God than Trumpism. This Christian nationalism is not of God. Move back from it.

“We will be held responsible for remaining passive in this day of seduction to save our own skin while the saints we’ve been entrusted to serve are being seduced, manipulated, USED and stirred up into a lather of zeal devoid of the Holy Spirit for political gain." Beth Moore

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah!
Both sides have gone off the rails.

Left and right.
It's never a good idea to think that "they are so wrong and I've got to do something about it and God will back me up on it".

That's how such atrocities as the Crusades happened. Segregation, Slavery...and the civil war.
It's better to be on God's side than hope God is in our side.

But currently...no one wants to hear it.
Social media is tossing right wing political pundits from the membership. CF dot com is as well.
It's gone way beyond normalcy.

Where is the sanity?

We are just in the beginning stages of coming out of the pandemic and the first thing people want to do is fight, marginalize, and insult?

Not what I would want to be a part of.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had several conversations with ADMIN... due to concerns I have had regarding the security of my membership. I thought perhaps I might be at risk of being banned from the site... because I have not seen things as many do...... He has assured me that I have permission to speak my mind and my heart openly and honestly... and so here it goes... these words did not come lightly... nor were they easy to write... as I understand the mob will now come after me... however... I still need to speak... I am not going to respond to any comments at this point... as this has gone way beyond the DEBATING stage.

I have been watching these forums for weeks now... commenting here and there... but for the most part... trying to avoid conflict to the best of my ability.

The temperature is RED HOT... and the calls for violence are coming from within the flock of Christ.... I cannot wrap my head around this... I cannot understand it in the least.

I need to make a statement here... because I need to take a side... I feel it in my bones.

NOTHING that is happening in America at the moment REPRESENTS GOD.... is ABOUT GOD... or FOR GOD... This is all about PRIDE... and falsely representing God.... using His name for the sake of EVIL. I tremble in my spirit with what I am seeing and hearing. God have mercy upon us... and forgive us... for we do NOT know what we are doing.

I tried to quote Beth Moore a few weeks back.. and got heckled.... these were her words.

I do not believe these are days for mincing words. I’m 63 1/2 years old & I have never seen anything in these United States of America I found more astonishingly seductive & dangerous to the saints of God than Trumpism. This Christian nationalism is not of God. Move back from it.

“We will be held responsible for remaining passive in this day of seduction to save our own skin while the saints we’ve been entrusted to serve are being seduced, manipulated, USED and stirred up into a lather of zeal devoid of the Holy Spirit for political gain." Beth Moore
But isn't this obvious, churches that were claimed to be protected by law are all closed, I have posted photos of the Vatican armory that holds the guns used to protect Christianity. If you wear a mask you have chosen Satan over the Lord. Fools will argue

They not only want church banned but singing as well. there will be no singing in church or concerts either, the devil is creating death and hate, good people are hanging themselves because they have always followed the Lord and now are not allowed to sing his praises or say his name in public

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True Christians have never been, not at war

Wrong. Actually most Christians believe in the right to defend our country and have great respect for veterans so not really sure what this "statement" is about.

Reactions: BobVance

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you accept that there is more that you do not know than you do, then and only then are you on the right path which leads to knowledge which is the source of all Gods good works

Yes but you always say random stuff that doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand though. :rolleyes:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever you're going on ignore, I'm tired of all this back and forth. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.