God will not force anyone to accept His love, mercy, forgiveness, blessings, salvation.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will not force anyone to accept His love, mercy, forgiveness, blessings, salvation. Those that would choose to reject the love of God are evil and the only place for such evil in eternity is the eternal lake of fire!
Lucifer and man are God's creation and both choose to reject God and live in sin. Satan and the fallen angels are pure evil and beyond salvation. Jesus paid for man's sin and bought man a pardon but man must choose to believe and accept the pardon and if man makes the choice to live in sin and reject God's love and mercy he is pure evil too and the only place in eternity for all evil is the eternal lake of fire!!

Reactions: justbyfaith

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will not force anyone to accept His love, mercy, forgiveness, blessings, salvation.

Ezekiel 11:19-20 KJV - "And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: 20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God."

It seems like when He Causes us to walk in His Statutes, keep his ordinances and [do] them, thus making us His people and making Him our God . . . this seems like we're controlled to me. Perhaps this explains why we are either controlled by the Sin Nature or the Divine Nature. Either way, the Bible is pretty clear that mere humans are always controlled. :)

Romans 8:9 NLT - "But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)"

These passages seem to throw out the idea of "self-control." Yikes!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 11:19-20 KJV - "And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: 20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God."

It seems like when He Causes us to walk in His Statutes, keep his ordinances and [do] them, thus making us His people and making Him our God . . . this seems like we're controlled to me. Perhaps this explains why we are either controlled by the Sin Nature or the Divine Nature. Either way, the Bible is pretty clear that mere humans are always controlled. :)

Romans 8:9 NLT - "But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)"

Self-control is one of the fruit of the Spirit. As we choose to walk by His Spirit, by grace through faith, this fruit is produced in us.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Those without self control are on the road to hell!!!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@2nd Timothy Group It's by grace entirely that we have a new heart, right? :)

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@2nd Timothy Group It's by grace entirely that we have a new heart, right? :)

100%. Paul would testify to that, for he certainly wasn't asking, seeking, or knocking when on the Damascus Road to hunt down folks from "The Way." Consider the following story and how it relates . . .

John 9:1-3 NLT - "As Jesus was walking along, he saw a man who had been blind from birth. 2 "Rabbi," his disciples asked him, "why was this man born blind? Was it because of his own sins or his parents' sins?" 3 "It was not because of his sins or his parents' sins," Jesus answered. "This happened so the power of God could be seen in him."

I can testify from my own life that having received the Lord's unbelievable Grace, it was to show His Power through my changed life. I cannot take any glory for my changed life, but I had nothing to do with it (even though I have worked so, so hard to change). The Power to change and the desire to change . . . was not from me. Therefore, I have no love for myself because of what has happened, but I love God for what He has Caused to create His desired effect within me.

The Power of God to cause people to be as they are, or will become . . . it unbelievable.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
100%. Paul would testify to that, for he certainly wasn't asking, seeking, or knocking when on the Damascus Road to hunt down folks from "The Way." Consider the following story and how it relates . . .

John 9:1-3 NLT - "As Jesus was walking along, he saw a man who had been blind from birth. 2 "Rabbi," his disciples asked him, "why was this man born blind? Was it because of his own sins or his parents' sins?" 3 "It was not because of his sins or his parents' sins," Jesus answered. "This happened so the power of God could be seen in him."

I can testify from my own life that having received the Lord's unbelievable Grace, it was to show His Power through my changed life. I cannot take any glory for my changed life, but I had nothing to do with it (even though I have worked so, so hard to change). The Power to change and the desire to change . . . was not from me. Therefore, I have no love for myself because of what has happened, but I love God for what He has Caused to create His desired effect within me.

The Power of God to cause people to be as they are, or will become . . . it unbelievable.
@2nd Timothy Group

"All of grace, yes, grace surpassing,
Such a portion to bestow,
But the love, all knowledge passing,
Grace has taught us now to know.

Love that bore the stripes and sorrow,
Love that suffered on the Tree,
Love that shares the bright tomorrow,
With the loved ones, you and me."

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@2nd Timothy Group

"All of grace, yes, grace surpassing,
Such a portion to bestow,
But the love, all knowledge passing,
Grace has taught us now to know.

Love that bore the stripes and sorrow,
Love that suffered on the Tree,
Love that shares the bright tomorrow,
With the loved ones, you and me."

:rolleyes: - That is beautiful. Did you write this?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Make the choice to believe and to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior!!
How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!!!

Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

An example prayer for those that have never talked to God!

Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

God will not force anyone to accept His love, mercy, forgiveness, blessings, salvation. Those that would choose to reject the love of God are evil and the only place for such evil in eternity is the eternal lake of fire!
Lucifer and man are God's creation and both choose to reject God and live in sin. Satan and the fallen angels are pure evil and beyond salvation. Jesus paid for man's sin and bought man a pardon but man must choose to believe and accept the pardon and if man makes the choice to live in sin and reject God's love and mercy he is pure evil too and the only place in eternity for all evil is the eternal lake of fire!!

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Make the choice to believe and to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior!!
How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!!!

Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

An example prayer for those that have never talked to God!

Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

What pastors leave out is the fact that we cannot be saved unless the Curse has been lifted from our Stony Hearts. We cannot be saved unless the Curse has been removed. If you can, make sure that those who you lead to Christ understand the Holy Work of Christ; the Holy Operation of God.

Colossians 2:9-15 KJV - "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: 11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with [him] through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; 14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15 [And] having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it."

Colossians 2:9-15 NLT - "For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. 10 So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority. 11 When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature. 12 For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. 13 You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14 He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. 15 In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross."

If we do not seek the Circumcision of our hearts, we will be seeking a different gospel. But the Gospel is the Same all throughout Scripture.

Deuteronomy 30:6 KJV - "And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live."

This teaching is throughout the entire Bible and is the absolute Heart of all Scripture. Without Colossians 2:9-15, the Bible doesn't need to even be written.

Our Bible is so unbelievable!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deuteronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live.
Acts 16:31
Choose to===== “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”
choose to believe=====
John 3:16-17
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Choose to believe and receive Him=====
John 1:12-13
But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.
Choose to believe ====
John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deuteronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live.
Acts 16:31
Choose to===== “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”
choose to believe=====
John 3:16-17
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Choose to believe and receive Him=====
John 1:12-13
But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.
Choose to believe ====
John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

Do you reject the Doctrine of Circumcised Hearts?

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depends===Do you believe God's Word or little men's ideas????

Well . . . this is your doctrine, so I wouldn't have any idea. However, I am inviting you to judge me; I am asking if you have already formulated your judgements against me. It's ok . . . I don't mind being judged. Makes no difference to me. My Father in Heaven, however, He doesn't like it . . . but as His Slave and Son, I could care less. He is my protector, so I worry about nothing. :)

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well . . . this is your doctrine, so I wouldn't have any idea. However, I am inviting you to judge me; I am asking if you have already formulated your judgements against me. It's ok . . . I don't mind being judged. Makes no difference to me. My Father in Heaven, however, He doesn't like it . . . but as His Slave and Son, I could care less. He is my protector, so I worry about nothing. :)

Do not judge lest you be judged!!