GOD Will Open The Graves Of The Saints = Ezekiel 37;12-14

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD Will Open The Graves Of The Saints = Ezekiel 37;12-14

Ezekiel 37;12-14

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

I Samuel 2:6-8

The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: He bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: He bringeth low, and lifteth up. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, and He hath set the world upon them.

Psalms 30:3

O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

Psalms 49:15

But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for He shall receive me. Selah.

Hosea 13:14

I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Matthew 27:52-53

And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after His resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

I Corinthians 15:51-55

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed; In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

AMEN

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Resurrection for all that accept Jesus as their salvation and repentance of sins to God Ezekiel chapter 37, The holy spirit is needed to understand the meat of God's word. You need both the former rain and latter rain. Romans chapter 11, Gods Elect have holy spirit. Some people have spirit of slumber, they have blinders on. The gentiles were grafted in olive tree and Jews grafted out. Ezekiel chapter 37 apply to Israel and gentiles. I documented this. Read Corinthians chapter 2, you need the holy spirit to get through narrow gate to heaven. Second Corinthians 4:3. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost. 4:4. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. Not all the valley of dry bones will have meat. Some people have spirit of stupor. God won't give some people the holy spirit. Revelation chapter 20, it's time of teaching and discipline for the spirtualty dead. On judgement day, many people will get eternal life.