God will see to it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jehovah Jireh.

When our daughter was killed the people responsible for it had zero insurance. The man was a multiple offender DUI. I didn't know him and now twenty years later I know he was a victim too. A Vietnam vet with serious drug and alcohol problems.

The wreck killed him, his learning disabled 21 year old daughter and our dear 15 year old Joanna. Another young girl suffered broken bones and was the only survivor.

Their families won money to the extent of our insurance policy. About $300k or so. Not important.

From a legal brief I read;

On October 28, 2002, the Garland County Prosecuting Attorney charged Cameron with two counts of theft of property. In November of 2002, the Supreme Court Committee on Professional Conduct placed Cameron on interim suspension. In 2005, Cameron was convicted of theft, and on March 11, 2005, Cameron filed a petition to surrender his law license.

Be sure your sin will find you out...

The Lord saw to it they didn't profit one penny from their ways. Turned out their lawyer in Hot Springs stole the money awarded and ended up being disbarred in the process. They never saw a single penny of the money unjustly awarded to those that were responsible for taking Joanna's life. None of these people were Christians. God loves everyone but when it comes down to it He will provide for us and the unbelievers take the hit.

What does the word say?

2 Thessalonians 1:6 KJVS
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

We saw this come to pass.

Unbelievably one of the man's sons came back again to file a SECOND suit! I guess to try and get what the crooked attorney stole. His disbarring was a big deal in the news at the time.

The new suit hearing was set for the date our daughter was killed, June 30.

My wife was distraught. We were beyond broken and poured our hearts out before God to deliver us from this evil. They killed our daughter and were now twisting the knife in the wound.

God heard our cries and answered.

Psalm 6:8-9 KJVS
Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping.
[9] The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.

Our lawyer contacted us a while after that with news that the suit had been dropped. The man filing the suit had seemingly disappeared and could not be found to pursue his unjust complaint. Jesus had delivered my wife and I from their evil intent.

Jehovah Jireh saw to it that we were forced to suffer no more than we had.

Psalm 10:17-18 KJVS
Lord , thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:
[18] To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.

Friends this was a true and genuine deliverance by our heavenly Father! No matter the depth of trouble He will stand by horcyouband deliver you if you cleave to Him with your might.

As for us Martha and I clung to God and each other. We never blamed one another as some couples do when tragedy strikes but embraced each other and cried out to the Lord in unison.

Psalm 18:5-6,16-18 KJVS
The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
[6] In my distress I called upon the Lord , and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
[16] He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.
[17] He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.
[18] They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen