God/ Wrath/ Forgivness/ Punishment?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charleychacko

Jul 27, 2006
This may be an impossible question to answer, because there are a million different circumstances that may factor it, but here it goes.When we are saved, we are forgiven, right? I know the differce being saved makes in one's life, but I see people often have to face the consequences of thier past life; we reap what we sow. Gal 6:7So, if God's wrath is no longer on us, how should we take this? As punishment? How do you take something like that without feeling condemed? I know God wants to show us where we are wrong, so we can be better. This is really awful, and I know it's not true, but I worry God will be like "I forgive you" (and he always does, thank God), and then later bring on a sucker punch in the stomach for something that he forgave and forgot. Am I totally off my rocker? Is my mind warped? People cannot get away with things, I know, it's not right. But what's the difference going through something hard saved or unsaved, if God is mad at you either way?

Love123

Jul 7, 2006
Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.Time.........is often what we need to work out and work through a mess we have made.Know that God loves His children................if you belong to Him......and you mess up...............GUESS WHAT.......... you are going to be chastised for it.A spanking.Corinthians 1:22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.Eephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.When you belong to Jesus through salvation you are sealed...........HIS WORD IS IN YOU.....................YOU WANT TO FOLLOW HIM.Hebrews 12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sonsCHILDREN OF GOD OUT OF LINE GET CHASTISED........IF ONE IS NOT CHASTISED................HE IS NOT A SON OF GOD..Be grateful God loves you enough to spank you.......your His Child.God BlessLove123