God you know

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God you know;

The prayer of the heart that says; God, you know.

A simple looking towards God for help, for advice, for directions, in big or small areas. A turning of the heart to God. A hope in Him alone. When we realize, we really don’t see, we really don’t know, we really don’t understand. This openness before God is a most blessed place to be. This heart that rests not in it’s own abilities, but in the hope of God Himself being and doing something for the heart that the heart can not do for itself.

God you know.

A heart that looks for Him in all things.

God you know.

A heart that sees it’s own helplessness. A heart that sees it wants to know but just doesn’t.

This heart will be fed, this heart will grow. For this heart has repented, it has stopped looking to itself and started looking to God alone.

God you know.

A heart that would be stayed upon; God, you know, because it itself just doesn’t.........

Blessing to all that search into this God who has called us onto Himself.

Much love in Christ, Not me

Reactions: marks

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The God we know varries depending on what we know about God.
God is vaster than we can comprehend and our understanding of him and his will varry as much by our mood or faith as by our intellectual knowledge grows.

The vital thing is to have faith and to trust, no matter how hard in God.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The God we know varries depending on what we know about God.
God is vaster than we can comprehend and our understanding of him and his will varry as much by our mood or faith as by our intellectual knowledge grows.

The vital thing is to have faith and to trust, no matter how hard in God.

I’m sorry you have misconstrued the meaning of my post. It’s not “the God we know” it’s;

A prayer as when you are talking to God and you are saying to Him
“God, you know, I don’t”

I’m sorry maybe I didn’t make it plain enough.

Blessings,

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A heart that would be stayed upon; God, you know, because it itself just doesn’t.........

1 John 3
18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

We don't always know.

The heart is a very tricky thing sometimes! Best to just let God work it all out. He'll let me know anything I need to know.

Much love!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 3
18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

We don't always know.

The heart is a very tricky thing sometimes! Best to just let God work it all out. He'll let me know anything I need to know.

Much love!

Yes a heart turned toward God, a treasure indeed.

Blessings