God's Anointed Bible Prophecy Teachers All say the Rapture is very Near!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God's Anointed Bible Prophecy Teachers All saying the Rapture (catching up) is very Near!!
Jack Van Impe, Hal Lindsey, Perry Stone, John Hagee, David Reagan, Gary Stearman, David Jeremiah, Billy Crone, Bill Salus, and many many more!! And you??? Sleeping!!
https://christinprophecy.org/article...ack-very-soon/

Thanks for providing a list of all the Anointed Prophecy teachers that have it all wrong.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those that reject the rapture and are left behind will have 3 1/2 years of hell on earth to re-think their error as they try to stay alive under anti-christ rule and the judgments of the great tribulation!!!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Anointed Bible Prophecy Teachers All saying the Rapture (catching up) is very Near!!
Jack Van Impe, Hal Lindsey, Perry Stone, John Hagee, David Reagan, Gary Stearman, David Jeremiah, Billy Crone, Bill Salus, and many many more!! And you??? Sleeping!!
God warns=Do not touch my anointed man!!! Why ask for early judgment??

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Word says believers WILL know when Jesus is at the door ready to return!!! And you??

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thess. 5:4-6
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
9 For God hath NOT appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ

Reactions: Taken

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Those that reject the rapture and are left behind will have 3 1/2 years of hell on earth to re-think their error as they try to stay alive under anti-christ rule and the judgments of the great tribulation!!!!

And what do tell are Christians in like the middle east going through now.As for trying to stay alive,did not Christ say.

Matthew 10:28 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

And the below,what would you have us do with this

Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

Did the verse say stand or fly away?

Reactions: Harvest 1874

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
1 Thess. 5:4-6
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
9 For God hath NOT appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ

What may I ask are you watching for?Should it not be all the signs Christ gave us in Matthew 24 Mark 13,that you all claim wasn't written to the Church?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 21:36 Jesus tells believers ==Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 King James Version (KJV)

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Forgive me, but...haven't these guys been blowing this trumpet (pun intended) for years and years now? I fully acknowledge Christ's return and long for it, but any guy who thinks he can put a ticket on it and whip people up for excitment or book sales...is not reading scripture correctly. Verses teaching us to be ever-ready and therefore not caught off guard or 'in the dark', is not the same as being "in the know" of the date or general timing. Especially when these 'amazing signs' they hang these warnings of theirs on, are signs that have been happening consistently for the last 2000 years.
This matters, because people who have been told for 20 years that Christ's coming is 'just around the corner, any second now, honest!' will loose expectation. No one can hold that level for that long....they will stop believing, or...many will. Christians who are taught to live faithfully with an eye always on the sky are able to maintain patience while never giving up the watch, so to speak. I would think that many of those men on your list would not wish to be the object who ultimately caused some to loose hope in the return of Christ. Their intent may be good, but they are erring in procedure.

D

Dave L

These are right about the rapture looming. But wrong about everything else they say. Jesus can return today. And right after the resurrection, the rapture happens according to Paul. But then the universe explodes in fire and the new heavens and earth emerge where all the kingdom prophecies find their ultimate fulfillment.

D

Dave L

ROFL!!! What verse was that again????
“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.” (1 Corinthians 15:51–52)

“For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:14–17)

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! 1 Thess.4:14-17 and 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 IS the pre-trib rapture (catching up)

D

Dave L

Yes!! 1 Thess.4:14-17 and 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 IS the pre-trib rapture (catching up)
But it happens after the resurrection. Which happens on the last day

“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:28–29)

“And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.” (John 6:39)

Reactions: Waiting on him

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry!!! But you are lost in the fog!!! I will not waste my time but I will give you a place you can google and get "real Truth" === Google """Jack Van Impe Rapture teaching """