God's day off

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
In the news are reports of groups boycotting work just to show the impact they have on society. I'm thinking specifically about the recent boycott by immigrants and women.

Now if it were possible for God to do this in some limited way, what would happen? I believe the result would be catastrophic. But would like everyone to ponder the details.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah as really hope that we can go back to the good ole days where people boycotted work in favor of God. As God never has a day off at all. He is 24/7 my friend. All the time, every single time.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
JPPT1974 said:
Yeah as really hope that we can go back to the good ole days where people boycotted work in favor of God. As God never has a day off at all. He is 24/7 my friend. All the time, every single time.
We need God every moment of every day, but he doesn't get proper recognition for it. To seek recognition by boycotting work is a prideful display, and an affront to God.

Reactions: Joshua☩