God's Eternal Assurance In PURE GRACE!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend(s), if you have ever had the feeling that God's Free Gift
Of Eternal life HE Gave to you, According To HIS Will, is somehow not
secure, then you are not alone. We are human, and many believers
struggle with this.

Let us then, set aside, for a moment, the claims/theology that tries to
verify this Insecurity, and instead, take the Following Scriptural Approach:

Let us examine God's Trustworthy WORD Of Truth { KJB! }, And
Prayerfully/Carefully gather For Comparison All The Appropriate
Passages For God's Sound Doctrine Of Eternal Assurance, in accordance
with God's Bible"study" { GBSR } Rule # 5, and then allow HIS Plain
And Clear Words Of Truth to Speak, shall we?:

Assurance Of God's ETERNAL/EVERLASTING Salvation!​

Praise God For Over FIFTY Solid Verses of BIBLICAL FACTS,
For All who have humbly trusted/believed/placed 100% faith in:

The LORD JESUS CHRIST,​
HIS Death (Precious BLOOD), Burial, And Resurrection!:

Saved By GRACE Through faith! Ephesians 2:4-5, 8-9

The LORD Knoweth them that Are HIS! 2 Timothy 2:19

HIS Are Chosen/Predestinated/Accepted In The Beloved { SON },
By God, The Father, Before Time Began! Ephesians 1:4-6

God Predestinated HIS saints to obtain an inheritance
After The Counsel Of HIS Own Will! Ephesians_1:11

Eternal Assurance Is ONE Of:

”The Unsearchable RICHES Of CHRIST…” Which Are
“...According To The ETERNAL Purpose Which
HE Purposed In CHRIST JESUS our LORD!”
(Ephesians_3:8, 11)

God Justified HIS saints, Because Of HIS Foreknowledge, Also
Predestinating us To Be Conformed To The Image Of HIS SON!
Romans_8:29

And those Predestinated, Are Also Called, Justified, And Glorified!
Romans_8:30

”...If God Be For us, who can be against us?” (Romans_8:31)

”Who shall lay Any Thing to the charge of God’s elect?
It Is God Who Justifies us!” (Romans_8:33)

God Prepared vessels of Mercy, For HIS Glory! Romans_9:23

“God Hath Not Cast Away HIS people whom HE Foreknew!” (Romans_11:2)

“Who Hath Saved us, And Called us with a holy Calling, NOT according to
our works, But According To HIS Own Purpose And GRACE, Which Was
Given us In CHRIST JESUS Before the world began!” (2_Timothy_1:9)

“In WHOM we Have Redemption Through HIS Blood, The Forgiveness
Of sins
, According To The Riches Of HIS GRACE!” (Ephesians_1:7)

we Have No condemnation, Because CHRIST Died, Is Risen, And Is At
The Right Hand Of God, And Makes Intercession For us! Romans_8:34

In CHRIST JESUS we Are Free from the law of sin and death! Romans_8:2

The Spirit Of God Dwells In us! Romans_8:9

we Have Received The Spirit Of Adoption, Whereby we cry, Abba, Father!
Romans_8:15

“The Spirit HIMSELF Beareth Witness with our spirit,
that we Are the children of God!” (Romans_8:16)

God Establishes And Anoints us In CHRIST! 2_Corinthians_1:20

God Seals us And Gives us The Earnest Of The Spirit! 2_Corinthians_1:22

ONLY God Knows the heart of Every man! Acts_15:8; Romans_8:27

"That we should be to The Praise Of HIS Glory, who first trusted In
CHRIST! In WHOM ye also trusted, after that ye heard The Word Of
Truth, The Gospel Of your salvation:

In WHOM also after that ye believed, ye Were Sealed With That
Holy Spirit Of Promise, Which Is The Earnest Of our inheritance
Until The Redemption Of The Purchased Possession, Unto The
Praise Of HIS Glory!" (Ephesians_1:12-14)

”Who Hath Also Sealed us, And Given The Earnest Of
The Spirit in our hearts!” (2_Corinthians_1:22)

"And grieve not The Holy Spirit Of God, Whereby ye Are
Sealed Unto The Day Of Redemption!" (Ephesians_4:30)

"And such were some of you: But ye Are Washed, But
ye Are Sanctified, But ye Are Justified In The Name Of
The LORD JESUS, And By The Spirit Of our God!"
(1_Corinthians_6:11)

"But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you,
brethren Beloved Of The LORD, Because God Hath From
The Beginning Chosen you
To Salvation Through Sanctification
Of The Spirit And belief Of The Truth!" (2_Thessalonians_2:13)

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, But
According To HIS Mercy HE Saved us, By The Washing Of
Regeneration, And Renewing Of The Holy Ghost!" (Titus_3:5)

God's OPERATION
?:

God Made us worthy for inheritance of saints! Colossians_1:12

God Delivered us From the power of darkness! Colossians_1:13

God Put us In The Kingdom Of HIS Dear SON! Colossians_1:13

God Justified us “...Freely By HIS GRACE Through The
Redemption That Is In CHRIST JESUS!" (Romans_3:24)

God “Reckons Debt To those proud who work” For Salvation!
Romans_4:4

In GRACE, To him/her “that worketh not, but believeth on HIM that Justifieth the ungodly, his/her faith is counted for righteousness!”
(Romans_4:5)

God, Through Paul, States: “...David also describeth the
blessedness of the man [ /woman ], unto whom God Imputeth
righteousness Without works!” (Romans_4:6)

“Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities Are Forgiven, And
whose sins Are Covered [By HIS BLOOD?]! Blessed is the man
to whom The LORD WILL NOT Impute sin!” (Romans_4:7-8)

YES, By HIS ALL-Sufficient BLOOD:

"But God Commendeth HIS LOVE Toward us, in that, while we
were
yet sinners, CHRIST Died for us. Much More Then, being
NOW JUSTIFIED
BY HIS BLOOD, we SHALL BE SAVED From
wrath Through HIM.

For if, when we were enemies, we Were Reconciled To God
By The Death Of HIS SON, Much More, being Reconciled,
we SHALL BE SAVED BY HIS LIFE!" (Romans_5:8-10)

God's All-Sufficient GRACE?

“For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; Much More
they
which Receive Abundance Of GRACE And Of The Gift Of
Righteousness
Shall reign in life By One, JESUS CHRIST!”
(Romans_5:17)

"And HE Who Searcheth the hearts Knoweth What Is The Mind
Of The Spirit, Because HE Maketh Intercession For the saints
According To The Will Of God!" (Romans_8:27) =========================================
God's OPERATION!:

[ God, Who Raises the dead! {v. 9} ],
"Who Delivered us from so Great a death, And Doth
Deliver: in Whom we trust that HE Will Yet Deliver us!"
Expounded:

{PAST Tense}:
{ Justification!!! = God Establishes Eternal Relationship! }
"Who Delivered us from so great a death,... {From The
PENALTY of sin!}

{ PRESENT Tense }:
{ Sanctification!! = WE work out fellowship on earth! }
...And Doth Deliver:... {From The POWER of sin!!}

{FUTURE Tense}:
{ Glorification! = Eternal fellowship, In Heaven!!! Amen?} ...in Whom
we trust that HE Will Yet Deliver us!" {From The PRESENCE of sin!!!}
(2_Corinthians_1:10)
===========================================
All Of The Above Are Because Of The "FINISHED" Work Of CHRIST
On The CROSS, For God's Glory And GRACE! {NOT "our behaviour!"}

Precious struggling friend(s):
Is The Precious BLOOD Of CHRIST ALL-SUFFICIENT for you?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion: Do we Believe ALL Of These Scriptures,
so we can answer This?: Are we prepared for:

Accountability for our fellowship {NOT God's Relationship!}
At Judgment, By "The Righteous Judge Himself"? Eternally
Saved, But "Gain OR LOSE rewards!" (1 Corinthians 3:8-15)?

And, Precious friend(s) Please Be Very Richly Blessed In CHRIST,
And In HIS Precious Pure And Preserved Word Of Truth! { KJB! }

Both The Living Word, And, HIS Written Word, Are Trustworthy!
correct?

Precious friend(s), see you In God's Great GloryLand!! ♫ :)

Please Also prayerfully/Carefully review
God's Further Evidence Of HIS Eternal Life!:
God's OPERATION On All HIS New-born babes In CHRIST!

Last edited:

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do we Believe ALL Of These Scriptures, so we can answer This?

You will NOT get any replies/comments in these forums. Most, if not all, in here do not understand nor have the knowledge to comprehend "Once Saved Always Saved" doctrine. BECAUSE it robs them that somehow they can have a part in their salvation, by accepting or believing in Jesus, which is alien to the Bible!

To God Be The Glory

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks So Much! Precious friend, see you In God's Great GloryLand!!:)
A properly conducted exposition on any doctrine pertaining to Christian theology, requires a view of the opposing position.
@JunChosen you said that no one would respond to the this thread due to their bias, and unwillingness to admit their lack of involvement in regard to their salvation. But, it appears, at this point, that it is the OP who has refrained from displaying an objective view on the matter. Most reasonable exegetes readily admit that there is a substantial amount of proof-texts for both sides of the argument, And I, as one who believes that one's salvation can be lost, entirely agree with this.

GRACE, your thesis on OSAS was deficient, and not to mention that many of the passages that you chose were either taken out of context, or were neither definitively nor explicitly in support of your position (way too many to mention).

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A properly conducted exposition on any doctrine pertaining to Christian theology, requires a view of the opposing position.

Precious friend, sounds good. How about this
{maybe 1 of 16? AGAINST osas}, for starters?:

"...Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor
effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous,
nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
(1_Corinthians_6:9-10 KJB!)

Is this one of your proofs? If so, we have questions...

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is this one of your proofs? If so, we have questions...
Not even close, as far as starting things off goes?
See below for much more didactic & explicit verses that refute osas. (I had to truncate some or website won't allow length of post)

Matthew 10:22.
All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Matthew 24
9"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom

Matthew 24
45"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns (implied).

Matt 25
1"At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins .....
12"But he replied, 'I tell you the truth, I don't know you.'
13"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

Mark 13:13.
All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Luke 12:35-48
35Be dressed ready for service and keep your tamps burning, 36 ..... 37It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes. I tell you the truth, .....wait on them. 38It will be good for those servants whose master finds them ready, even if he comes in the second or third watch of the night. "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. 40You must also be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. 41Peter asked, .... time? 431t will be good for that servant whom the master finds doing so when he returns. 44I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge o.....and drink and get drunk . The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers.

John 15.1,2,6,8.
1I am the true vine and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he trims clean so that it will be even more fruitful . . . 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches 8 are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.... This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

Romans 11:17-22.
17If some of the branches have been broken off, .....rafted in." 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 21For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.
Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

1 Corinthians 9
25Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. 26Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. 27No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

1 Corinthians 10
11These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come. 12So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!

Colossians 1:21-23.
21Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation--23if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel.

I Timothy 4:16.
Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

II Timothy 2:11,12.
11Here is a trustworthy saying: if we died with him, we will also live with him; 12if we endure, we also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us.

I Timothy 3:6.
[The overseer] must not be a recent convert or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil.

Hebrews 3:6.
But Christ is faithful as a son over God's house And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast.

Hebrews 6:4-15.
4It is impossible for those who have been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who shared in the Holy Spirit, 5who have tasted the goodness of word of God and the powers of the coming age, 6if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. 7Land that drinks in t.... help them. 11We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure. 12We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised. 13When God ....you many descendants." 15And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised.

Hebrews 10:26-31.
261f we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. ...How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? 30For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," and again, "The Lord will judge his people." 31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

James 1:12.
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life.

II Peter 1:3-11.
3His divine power has given us everything we need for life ....8For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind 10 and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins. 11 Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall, "and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Peter 2:20-21
20If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. 21It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them.

II Peter 3:11-14,17
11Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness. 14So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him....17Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.

I John 2:24,25.
24See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the in Son and in the Father. 25And this is what he promised us--even eternal life.

Revelation 2:10,11.
10Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison t test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown o life. 11He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by thi second death.

Revelation 3
1"To the angel[a] of the church in Sardis write:
These are the words of him who holds the seven spiritsof God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God. 3Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you. 4Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. 5He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels. 6He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend:
(1) Thanks so much for avoiding 1_Corinthians_6:9-10, for The Body Of CHRIST,
because Others have a BIG PROBLEM with it, LEAVING OUT the beginning of it:

"Know ye not that the UNrighteous WILL NOT inherit the
kingdom of God?..."
So, as a Contrast, Does God Say:

"The righteous WILL inherit the kingdom of God"?
--------------------------------------------

(2) your verses: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John; Hebrews, James,
II Peter, 1 John, and Revelation (IF: KJB!), ALL BELONG Here, where
there is {at least WE AGREE!}, NO osas!:

God's Context!:
"Prophecy/Law" {earthly} gospel of the kingdom, ISRAEL "Prominent!"
{past/future}

Conditional Salvation is by “faith + works” = believe AND be water baptized…

ie: “faith WITHOUT works is DEAD!
because, AS JAMES_1:1 Specifically States:

"
...TO the TWELVE tribes of Israel!..." = DOES NOT

apply TO: The Body Of CHRIST!

Rightly Divided ( 2_Timothy_2:15 KJB! ) From "Things That DIFFER":

God's Context:
"Mystery/GRACE!" {Heavenly!} Gospel Of GRACE, Jew And Gentile "Equal!"
{Current, "But NOW," For us, Today!} for The Body Of CHRIST!

UN
conditional Eternal Salvation FROM God, By "GRACE through faith!"

(3) Now, with Bible "study" Rule # 6 in mind:
your other few Obscure/Difficult/Dubious verses, IF they are From God's Pure,
Holy, And Preserved Word, would Belong HERE!
And, worth Prayerful/Careful
Consideration to find out IF they do indeed Contradict God's Many Plain And Clear
Passages Of God's UNconditional Eternal
Salvation, For The Body Of CHRIST!

Since God's Trustworthy Word
Cannot Contradict Itself, and IF your few
Do Seemingly Contradict The Many, Then the problem would be man's redefining
UNconditional Eternal
to a New Definition of conditional temporary, correct?

In which case, God's GRACE {UNmerited Favor} would be Cancelled, and we,
The Body Of CHRIST would simply
"go back Under The Conditional Covenant of
The Law of Moses," {which
is what those who believe they are under The "Great
Commission," Should OBEY Christ, and DO (Mat 28:19-20, 23:1-3)}, which would,
in turn, Negate Paul's "New Law Of FAITH!" 'nough said?...

However, IF your verses are From newer "easier-to-read/understand" bible versions
which are UNpreserved, questioning, adding to, subtracting from, watering down, and
Even Denying {corrupting} God's Preserved Word, then NO Consideration would be
necessary, correct?

Conclusion: Precious friend, will your few verses Confirm that The BLOOD Of CHRIST
is INSUFFICIENT, and:
"The righteous {in The Body Of CHRIST} WILL NOT inherit the kingdom of God"? Or:

IF HIS Precious BLOOD Is All-SUFFICIENT for Forgiveness FOR us, then:

Precious friend, hoping to see you In God's Great GloryLand!!:)

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Conditional Salvation is by “faith + works” = believe AND be water baptized
Neither water baptism nor any specific and particular works are requisite for Salvation, only faith in Christ Jesus as King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. If this is the conviction of the convert, then works will invariably follow justifying his faith.
“faith WITHOUT works is DEAD!”
Specified and regimented works are not required for Redemption, only faith is. But faith is not entirely intangible, thus works proves one's faith. i.e. talk is cheap.

"...TO the TWELVE tribes of Israel!..." = DOES NOT apply TO: The Body Of CHRIST!
The 12 tribes do apply to the body of Christ, for the Gospel came to them first, and Peter remained throughout his ministry as an Apostle to the Jews, and Paul to the Gentiles.

"The righteous {in The Body Of CHRIST} WILL NOT inherit the kingdom of God"?
Sorry, I really don't understand how 1_Corinthians_6:9-10 plays in favour of either doctrine? I would never use it to undermine osas, or to promote it? I don't see how you are interpreting it?

HIS Precious BLOOD Is All-SUFFICIENT for Forgiveness FOR us, then:↑
Yes, of course his blood is all sufficient, but only in order to make redemption eligible to all men. It does not by necessity save all men though, that would be universalism. Men risked their lives for the cross, in order to compel others to believe. Belief is mandatory towards Salvation, and must be retained until one's death, or Christ's return. Otherwise, one has fallen from Grace.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I beg to differ. One could be correct but both could be wrong

Most reasonable exegetes readily admit that there is a substantial amount of proof-texts for both sides of the argument, And I, as one who believes that one's salvation can be lost, entirely agree with this.

It is because you have no concept of what salvation truly mean as many don't!

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="DNB, post: 972339, member: 8457"]Belief is mandatory towards Salvation, and must be retained until one's death, or Christ's return. Otherwise, one has fallen from Grace.[/QUOTE]

You cannot say the above without quoting chapter and verse. Besides, belief/faith is a work that man performs and is contrary to Ephesians 2:8-9.

Just because you said it does NOT mean what you said was true.

Last edited:

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@JunChosen you said that no one would respond to the this thread due to their bias, and unwillingness to admit their lack of involvement in regard to their salvation.

The above are not exactly what I meant or uttered but do you see anyone else who responded to this thread since March 7?

I rest my case.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
[QUOTE="DNB, post: 972339, member: 8457"]Belief is mandatory towards Salvation, and must be retained until one's death, or Christ's return. Otherwise, one has fallen from Grace.

You cannot say the above without quoting chapter and verse. Besides, belief/faith is a work that man performs and is contrary to Ephesians 2:8-9.

Just because you said it does NOT mean what you said was true.

[/QUOTE]
Are you joking, or blind, what was post #7?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I beg to differ. One could be correct but both could be wrong
What does that have to do with a proper assessment of Biblical doctrine? Are you asserting that only one side of an argument should be presented, when attempting to determine orthodoxy?
You're entirely incorrect, and beginning to sound a little wayward
It is because you have no concept of what salvation truly mean as many don't!
You're a comedian now?

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that have to do with a proper assessment of Biblical doctrine?

Plenty! There's only ONE truth.

You're a comedian now?

I'm surprise you did not laugh. Even God laughed giving you a derision!

To God Be The Glory

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend(s): Is this "proper assessment of Biblical Doctrine"?

Do we believe God’s UNchangeable Word? Or:

Do we Prefer man-Made doctrine: ie: “Christ ONCE knew the Eternally
Saved
believer, but, when that one walked Away, then Christ
did NOT know that Eternally Saved UNbeliever Any Longer!
Please, Provide Scripture, please?

How does that reconcile With God’s UNchangeable Word Of Truth?:

(1) "The LORD Knoweth them that Are HIS!..." (2_Timothy_2:19 KJB!)

a) HOW LONG Has "The LORD KNOWN them That Are HIS Own"?

b)
Hint: God's UNchangeable Scriptures in Ephesians_1:4-6 KJB!

c) Since THESE "Are UNchangeable," {as a few of us believe},
Then, is not "walking away from the Lord if we once became
His Eternally forgiven, saved person" = man's Change?

(2) For those who are LOST, Exactly where is God's UNchangeable
Scripture of HOW LONG "HE {
Temporarily} KNEW them," Before they
"walked away And Became LOST"?.....Hint: Matthew_7:21-23 KJB!)

(3) Be Blessed!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither water baptism nor any specific and particular works are requisite for Salvation,
Yes, God's Word Of Truth, But Only IF "you are referring" to us, Today, In:
The Body Of CHRIST, Under GRACE! However...

Rightly Divided (2_Timothy_2:15!) From “Things That
DIFFER!”:

Precious friend, ...IF you are referring to CHRIST's Teachings to :
"the LOST sheep of the House Of Israel {TWELVE tribes}," Under
God's Covenant of Law, In HIS Prophetic Program, Then, These
UNchangeable Scriptures, have TO Be:

able to be Changed to "fit your statement," Correct?:

Mark_16:16 He that
believeth AND is baptized shall be saved;
but he that believeth not shall be damned."
God's Word Of Truth?
or:
man's traditional interpretation?: "he that believeth is Already saved,
AND THEN he Should be baptized..."?

Luke_7:29 "And all the people that heard him, and the publicans,
justified God, being baptized with the baptism of John.
Luke_7:30 But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected The Counsel
of God
against themselves, being NOT baptized of him." God's Word?

Mark_1:4 "John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of
repentance FOR the remission of sins
." God's Word Of Truth?
or:
man's traditional interpretation?: baptism {after salvation} FOR
UNTO {pointing to} the remission of already forgiven sins"?

Act_2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized
every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of
sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
God's "Decent And In Order" Words?

or man's:

repent, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost {evidenced by "speaking in tongues"},
and then be {water} baptized {similar to previous interpretation}

James_2:17 Even so faith, if it hath NOT works, is DEAD, being alone.
or???:

Now, DNB, this one Really Has me BAFFLED, Because it Raises the question:
How in heaven or earth is one "saved By A DEAD faith"?

{James_1:1 ...TO the TWELVE tribes...}

Friend, IF you are a "member" of the TWELVE tribes, hadn't you better
be aware of Exactly What Scriptures, And How God Has Written THEM,
"Decently And In Order," Directly TO
you? So that YOU will understand
HIS "requisites {Requirements"} FOR YOU?

I was "taught as a New Young babe in Christ, HOW" to do the above
traditional interpretations in order to make "God's word FIT/reconcile
WITHOUT Contradictions," but always knew something was Wrong, until
I learned HOW to "study" God's Way, In Obedience To:

Study to shew thyself Approved unto God, a workman that
needeth not to be ashamed, Rightly Dividing The Word Of Truth!”
(
2_Timothy_2:15 KJB!)

Only THEN could I leave God's Word, The Way HE Said It, In HIS Context,
Without having ANY interpretation PROBLEMS at all! God Bless you Richly!

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend(s): Is this "proper assessment of Biblical Doctrine"?

Do we believe God’s UNchangeable Word? Or:

Do we Prefer man-Made doctrine: ie: “Christ ONCE knew the Eternally
Saved
believer, but, when that one walked Away, then Christ
did NOT know that Eternally Saved UNbeliever Any Longer!
Please, Provide Scripture, please?

How does that reconcile With God’s UNchangeable Word Of Truth?:

(1) "The LORD Knoweth them that Are HIS!..." (2_Timothy_2:19 KJB!)

a) HOW LONG Has "The LORD KNOWN them That Are HIS Own"?

b)
Hint: God's UNchangeable Scriptures in Ephesians_1:4-6 KJB!

c) Since THESE "Are UNchangeable," {as a few of us believe},
Then, is not "walking away from the Lord if we once became
His Eternally forgiven, saved person" = man's Change?

(2) For those who are LOST, Exactly where is God's UNchangeable
Scripture of HOW LONG "HE {
Temporarily} KNEW them," Before they
"walked away And Became LOST"?.....Hint: Matthew_7:21-23 KJB!)

(3) Be Blessed!

I didn't really get the thrust of your post but I hope the Scripture references below will make things clear.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me.
26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father’s hand.
30 I and [my] Father are one. John 10:25-30

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. John 6:37, 39

Therefore, according to the Scripture verses above, all those whom the Father

elected to eternal salvation and given to the Lord Jesus shall come to Him, BECAUSE the Father willed it so.

I hope this helps.

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GRACE ambassador,

ADDENDUM:

AND so according to John 10:28, it is "IMPOSSIBLE" for a saved person to fall away and lose his salvation.

NOT as @DNB and others like him who believe that anyone can fall away and lose one's salvation, BECAUSE they have no knowledge nor understanding of the nature of what salvation really mean in God's perspective.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GRACE ambassador,

ADDENDUM:

AND so according to John 10:28, it is "IMPOSSIBLE" for a saved person to fall away and lose his salvation.

NOT as @DNB and others like him who believe that anyone can fall away and lose one's salvation, BECAUSE they have no knowledge nor understanding of the nature of what salvation really mean in God's perspective.
Precious friend, thanks so much for your Very Well written input, making things Very Clear!

I am still working on improving my skill, mostly just giving Scripture, and then trying to ask the Challenging questions for thought..., hopefully "planting seed(s)," which someone like you, "waters," and, For The LORD
To "Give The Increase!" (
1_Corinthians_3:6-9 KJB!) Amen?

See you In God's Great GloryLand!!:)

Last edited:
Reactions: JunChosen