God's Grace keeps on giving the Blood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
The blood of Jesus keeps paying for sin.......Its an eternal Blood Atonement.
It paid for thousands of people's sin today, (newly born again) just like it paid for the "sin of the World", 2000+ yrs ago.
John 3:16

Eternal life, that is "in Christ" is not temporary.
So, Jesus who Himself IS Eternal Life, is IN the Born again. Jesus is both Eternal Life and "The Resurrection".....So, when you have Him in you, "Christ in you, the hope of Glory", you're already in Heaven. "seated in Heavenly places IN CHRIST"....
This is why you are told to "set your mind" not on things of this earth, as this earth is NOT YOUR HOME.

When a born again person is thinking they are sinning and need to be repenting and confessing to "stay saved", they have not yet seen themselves as "translated from Darkness to LIGHT". They don't yet comprehend that "Jesus is the Light of the World" and we the born again are "Children of the Light".
A born again Christian is a "New Creation" of another Spiritual Realm.....= The Kingdom of God".
THAT is were we are, where we exist..... even tho our bodies are stuck down here, on the EARTH.

The Blood of Jesus, covered and redeemed us from all our sin that we committed before we were saved, and it continues to be the SAME ETERNAL Blood Atonement after we are born again.
God does not see your sin.
He sees your SIN BEARER.
HE IS YOUR SIN BEARER.
GOD ONLY sees the Blood that has redeemed you from all your sin.

If you see your sin, and yourself as a sinner, then you are carnal minded, walking in the Flesh, and have not understood who you are "in Christ"... And this could be because you are religious, you are water baptized, but you are NOT Born again.
So, READER, maker certain of that, as that could be the reason that you can't hear me and want to argue about commandments, and "pre-destined elect" and water, and the Law, and Repenting and confessing, and certain symbolic scriptures that you don't understand, that have caused you to be blind regarding the Eternal Grace of God.

GOD recognizes that "Christ has redeemed us from the Curse of the law", and we are "No longer under the Law but Under Grace".
Most of you don't even understand this, and you've been saved many years.
So, how did that happen to you?
Its your church, your commentaries, your family, your friends, your denomination...the Devil.
Its all been spiritual poison to you and some of you who are reading me since i showed up here, are finally going to find the Light of God's Grace and you are going to be very angry that you wasted years of your life in bondage to religiosity and lies.

Listen, if you are born again...
God does not see your sin, or your sinning, nor does He remember it.
God has removed our sin from us, ""as far as the east is from the west.""""
God sees you THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. = Always as "the righteousness of God in Christ".
Now Reader, you have to begin to see yourself as God sees you so that you can be free from the bondage of the Law that keeps you in a sinning and confessing and repenting cycle of discipleship failure.

The reason you will meet God as your FATHER, and not your JUDGE, is not because you are water baptized or because you have repented of all sinning... Its only because you have been given "the GIFT of Righteousness". = SALVATION.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you see your sin, and yourself as a sinner, then you are carnal minded, walking in the Flesh,

Our relationship to the Holy Spirit is that He is sanctifying us and therefore He deals with our sins on a daily basis.

Our relationship to the Father is that He is looking down on us from heaven; and He sees only the blood and righteousness of Jesus Christ.

So, the Holy Spirit's job is to show us that we are sinners as we walk in the light of His presence.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1 John 1:8.

In one sense we are not sinners; in that those who are born of God "do not" and "cannot" commit sin (1 John 3:9). And in that those who abide in Christ "sin not" (1 John 3:6).

In another sense every last one of us is a sinner (see 1 Timothy 1:15); in that the element of sin dwells in our mortal flesh (1 John 1:8, Romans 7:18).

This does not mean that we necessarily have to obey the element of sin. It can be rendered dead (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8) so that it has no authority whatsoever over our behaviour.

So that it is *as good as if* sin were eradicated from our lives (see Romans 6:6, Colossians 2:11).

Therefore, while we do not teach "sinless perfection" we do teach "entire sanctification" and that the concept of the inevitability of sin is heresy.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just remember Egypt, when the blood of the lamb was put over the door posts, and all toe in the home covered with the blood where spared, as it was put in a video I watched, if the Egyptians had done the same. they too would of being spared,

Exo 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.,

God didnt care who was inside, only that they where covered.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just remember Egypt, when the blood of the lamb was put over the door posts, and all toe in the home covered with the blood where spared, as it was put in a video I watched, if the Egyptians had done the same. they too would of being spared,

Exo 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.,

God didnt care who was inside, only that they where covered.
Then there is Jude 1:5.

Jde 1:5, I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then there is Jude 1:5.

Jde 1:5, I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
than there is this

2Ti 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

I suppose it depend on wheter you believe God is like a man or the devil or He is a loving God. The OT made God look like a murderer all Christ did was show His love. You have seeing me you have seeing the father He said. Did He kill or destroy anyone. All Christ did was forgiver and heal.
Too much bible not enough Christ.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said of the scriptures that "these are they which testify of me."

All scripture is inspired by the Lord and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
than there is this

2Ti 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
It remains that we are saved by grace through faith; so that if faith is lacking in a person's life, salvation is also lacking.

In other words, Christ can be faithful to you even while you are backsliding and/or have turned away from the faith and/or are not saved.

Even though Christ is faithful, if you do not have faith you do not have salvation. It does not mean that He will not leave the ninety-nine to go in search of the one. But the one that He goes searching for is in fact lost until it be found.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus said of the scriptures that "these are they which testify of me."

All scripture is inspired by the Lord and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16).
He also said

Joh_5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Hes still knocking on doors and still being refused entry.

Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He also said

Joh_5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Hes still knocking on doors and still being refused entry.

Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.
I don't know about you; but I have received Him because of the testimony of holy scripture. I have come to Him; and in coming to Him I also do not reject His words to me.

Jhn 3:36, He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

I consider also that the Holy Ghost is the Spirit of Jesus; so that what is written in the epistles is in fact the words of Jesus to us.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't know about you; but I have received Him because of the testimony of holy scripture. I have come to Him; and in coming to Him I also do not reject His words to me.
No, it wasnt the bible that had anything to do with my salvation, it was entirely Him. My dad gave me his old bible because I never had one, after I got saved. But we love setting rules for God that He must work by, of course He doesnt care much for mens rules. We even love telling Him who HE can save, and HE will save whom He will, God forbid any man telling Him He cannot because teh bible says.

Reactions: John Caldwell

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
The blood of Jesus keeps paying for sin.......Its an eternal Blood Atonement.
It paid for thousands of people's sin today, (newly born again) just like it paid for the "sin of the World", 2000+ yrs ago.
John 3:16

Eternal life, that is "in Christ" is not temporary.
So, Jesus who Himself IS Eternal Life, is IN the Born again. Jesus is both Eternal Life and "The Resurrection".....So, when you have Him in you, "Christ in you, the hope of Glory", you're already in Heaven. "seated in Heavenly places IN CHRIST"....
This is why you are told to "set your mind" not on things of this earth, as this earth is NOT YOUR HOME.

When a born again person is thinking they are sinning and need to be repenting and confessing to "stay saved", they have not yet seen themselves as "translated from Darkness to LIGHT". They don't yet comprehend that "Jesus is the Light of the World" and we the born again are "Children of the Light".
A born again Christian is a "New Creation" of another Spiritual Realm.....= The Kingdom of God".
THAT is were we are, where we exist..... even tho our bodies are stuck down here, on the EARTH.

The Blood of Jesus, covered and redeemed us from all our sin that we committed before we were saved, and it continues to be the SAME ETERNAL Blood Atonement after we are born again.
God does not see your sin.
He sees your SIN BEARER.
HE IS YOUR SIN BEARER.
GOD ONLY sees the Blood that has redeemed you from all your sin.

If you see your sin, and yourself as a sinner, then you are carnal minded, walking in the Flesh, and have not understood who you are "in Christ"... And this could be because you are religious, you are water baptized, but you are NOT Born again.
So, READER, maker certain of that, as that could be the reason that you can't hear me and want to argue about commandments, and "pre-destined elect" and water, and the Law, and Repenting and confessing, and certain symbolic scriptures that you don't understand, that have caused you to be blind regarding the Eternal Grace of God.

GOD recognizes that "Christ has redeemed us from the Curse of the law", and we are "No longer under the Law but Under Grace".
Most of you don't even understand this, and you've been saved many years.
So, how did that happen to you?
Its your church, your commentaries, your family, your friends, your denomination...the Devil.
Its all been spiritual poison to you and some of you who are reading me since i showed up here, are finally going to find the Light of God's Grace and you are going to be very angry that you wasted years of your life in bondage to religiosity and lies.

Listen, if you are born again...
God does not see your sin, or your sinning, nor does He remember it.
God has removed our sin from us, ""as far as the east is from the west.""""
God sees you THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. = Always as "the righteousness of God in Christ".
Now Reader, you have to begin to see yourself as God sees you so that you can be free from the bondage of the Law that keeps you in a sinning and confessing and repenting cycle of discipleship failure.

The reason you will meet God as your FATHER, and not your JUDGE, is not because you are water baptized or because you have repented of all sinning... Its only because you have been given "the GIFT of Righteousness". = SALVATION.

Do you and @mjrhealth believe in Antinomianism?

Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it wasnt the bible that had anything to do with my salvation, it was entirely Him. My dad gave me his old bible because I never had one, after I got saved. But we love setting rules for God that He must work by, of course He doesnt care much for mens rules. We even love telling Him who HE can save, and HE will save whom He will, God forbid any man telling Him He cannot because teh bible says.

I'm interested in what your testimony might be...and I request that you go over to the testimony forum and share it.

If there was no preaching of the word involved, then Romans 10:14-15 isn't valid as holy scripture.

But of course you may have had an encounter with Jesus in a dream or something; and in such a case it would seem that Jesus Himself was the preacher that was sent to you.

But again, I'm interested in your testimony.

Go here (Testimonies) and post a new thread with your testimony in it.

After all, we overcome the accuser of the brethren by the word of our testimony among other things (Revelation 12:10-11).

I do believe that if you are truly born again, there would have to have been some seed of God's word that was planted that later bore fruit in your life.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are these folks the ones who do not believe in the moral law?

Right, they do not believe in any laws. It is the warped view spoken of in Jude 1:4 about perverted grace. It is the most appealing, but dangerous doctrine on the planet. Pagan religions are more righteous than this "Christian" sect. I wish I knew if they were a denomination, or just non-denominational.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While, as believers, we are not under the law (Romans 6:14), are dead to the law (Romans 7:4, Galatians 2:19) and are delivered from the law (Romans 7:6); it is also true that we are under the law to Christ (1 Corinthians 9:21).

An apparent contradiction?

What this means is that, while the law no longer condemns the born again believer (cf. verses referenced above), the born again believer is nevertheless governed by the law from within (Hebrews 8:8-10, Hebrews 10:16).

It no longer condemns us from the outside, as being written on tablets of stone; but it governs us from the inside, as being written on fleshy tables of human hearts (2 Corinthians 3:3).

There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

And these are characterized by the behaviour of walking not after the flesh but after the Spirit.

If anyone fails to walk according to the Spirit on some level, and yet is born again, having been justified by faith; there is still no condemnation because walking according to the Spirit is the general practice of the born again believer and a mess-up here or there is not going to take away their identity (that they are declared righteous even when they are ungodly in the practical sense, Romans 4:5).

That being said, if we have the identity of being righteous, we ought to go and live like it (see 1 John 3:7, Romans 5:19, Matthew 5:6).

If someone is truly born of God they "do not" and "cannot" sin (1 John 3:9). If anyone abides in Christ they "sin not" (1 John 3:6).

So then, when we are truly redeemed we will most definitely become new creatures in Christ; wherein the old will be gone and all things will become new (2 Corinthians 5:17 (kjv)).

But if we fail over the fact that the spirit indeed is willing but the flesh is weak (Mark 14:38), there is grace towards us from the righteous right hand of the Lord.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, they do not believe in any laws. It is the warped view spoken of in Jude 1:4 about perverted grace. It is the most appealing, but dangerous doctrine on the planet. Pagan religions are more righteous than this "Christian" sect. I wish I knew if they were a denomination, or just non-denominational.

I'd think they were possibly within every denom.