God's Heart For Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just watched this, and it confirms some things the Lord has spoken to me before:

1. Trump is in spiritual danger. I have not published certain things because they insinuate he could be overcome by very powerful witchcraft and an evil spirit take him over. The message in this video states (without going into any detail) that God will not allow that to happen.

2. Trump has been deeply effected in recent weeks, and is a "broken man." This was insinuated by one of the dreams I posted in which he appeared deeply frightened after being "chased to the hospital," i.e. catching Covid-19.

But the following video shares some things I thought should be posted:

- The Lord loves Donald Trump, and in fact raised hm up as His servant in 2016, and

- If those who support him earnestly pray, he could still fulfill the plan God had for him, by serving out a second term.

As always, while I hate to sound overly pessimistic, I rarely have much faith in the church to pray, so I personally think God's intentions and God's plan for him are going to be cut short. But I thought it was wonderful how the Lord was sharing His heart for our duly elected President, and I do think it is a disgrace to our entire nation that we could so badly disrespect our leader, such that a man who continually travels the world should say he has never seen anything like it anywhere.

God bless,
Hidden

Note: Selveraj accurately predicted without qualification 3 months before the 2016 election that Trump would become the next President of the United States. He makes no such unqualified prediction this time.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is good for Christians to agree in prayer. I just am learning that just one prayer in faith is just as powerful to help our president. God would have spared Sodom and Gomorrah over 10 righteous. I believe there are a lot more then that who believe in President Trump and what God thinks of him. I think we should pray for the church, because I do think this is a test for the church

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is good for Christians to agree in prayer. I just am learning that just one prayer in faith is just as powerful to help our president. God would have spared Sodom and Gomorrah over 10 righteous. I believe there are a lot more then that who believe in President Trump and what God thinks of him. I think we should pray for the church, because I do think this is a test for the church
It's great that you're praying, @Mayflower !

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Note also: I did not watch the last 20 seconds of the video until just now, but THAT is most certainly something I have been hearing from the Lord as well.

The church, and this entire nation, would do well to be praying.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Note also: I did not watch the last 20 seconds of the video until just now, but THAT is most certainly something I have been hearing from the Lord as well.

The church, and this entire nation, would do well to be praying.
Yes, prayer is key! I've never seen such a political mess in this country before.

After Solomon finished the temple, the Lord spoke to him. The following is part of what He said:

2 Chron 7:13-14--If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I remember seeing something from him on that. Just what we need.

What's concerning is that I had a word from the Lord on Oct. 7, saying, "Keep your eyes wide open for what's coming.... Many will die!"

When I "hear" a word like this, I put it on a back burner and wait to see if the Lord would have me share it. I don't normally hear things like this from Him, so I really paid attention and wrote it word-for-word as He spoke. I was shaken by it.

We would all do well to pray about this!

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Franklin Graham called for a day of prayer and fasting tomorrow--10/25/20.

DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING
My advice is ......
well before i state it , DONT LET ANYONE who does require Oxygene to sustain life , VOTE FOR BIDEN AND HARRIS .
Okay , my advice is , that we better pray for ONE THING and ONE THING fast .
REPETANCE . cause nothing else is about to matter . Without that , there is gonna be NO BLESSING but only judgment .
We better all pray and fast that churches get their heads out of pope francis and his unity
That churches cease fire on the false prosperity gosple and get JESUS centered .
And that folks be led fast to repentance . cause nothing else is about to matter my dear and loved sister .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Trump is in spiritual danger. I have not published certain things because they insinuate he could be overcome by very powerful witchcraft and an evil spirit take him over. The message in this video states (without going into any detail) that God will not allow that to happen.

2. Trump has been deeply effected in recent weeks, and is a "broken man." This was insinuated by one of the dreams I posted in which he appeared deeply frightened after being "chased to the hospital," i.e. catching Covid-19.

It's also striking me as very interesting now that he mentions the same thing as one of the dreams did about what may decide things: "If the evangelical church turns against him, there will be no hope."

"I" in the following passage was a reference to the church:
I didn't want him living in the house or entering my dreams anymore. He made me a bit uncomfortable in my dreams honestly, because of his pride. He seemed a bit cocky to me. So I said to him, "I allowed you to be in two other of my dreams, but you need to leave now."

I'm wondering how many in the evangelical church are now being swayed by the world as opposed to still listening to God's voice. I know Trump has lost a certain amount of the Christian female and elderly vote. In times like this, only what the Spirit is saying to the churches can truly change men's hearts. Even I was starting to turn on him a little (confession).

Reactions: Mayflower and Helen

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, prayer is key! I've never seen such a political mess in this country before.

After Solomon finished the temple, the Lord spoke to him. The following is part of what He said:

2 Chron 7:13-14--If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
exactly , IF MY PEOPLE who are called By my name will humble themselves , pray and seek MY face and turn
from their transgender , gay and abortion supporting ways , I WILL forgive their sin and HEAL their land .
IF the churches wont leave the all inclusive unity of this pope and the abominations , THEN PREPARE for all out delusion and massive judgments .

Reactions: Helen

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's also striking me as very interesting now that he mentions the same thing as one of the dreams did about what may decide things: "If the evangelical church turns against him, there will be no hope."

"I" in the following passage was a reference to the church:

I'm wondering how many in the evangelical church are now being swayed by the world as opposed to still listening to God's voice. I know Trump has lost a certain amount of the Christian female and elderly vote. In times like this, only what the Spirit is saying to the churches can truly change men's hearts. Even I was starting to turn on him a little (confession).
The only thing that is gonna save any nation IS repentance . That is what every lamb who names the NAME of JESUS better be praying for .
Or prepare for the ulitimate delusion and judgments to follow

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I certainly agree with praying for our leaders. But I will never agree that Trump is God's man ...he is an evil man who God allowed to be appointed over a people who wanted to believe he was God's man.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I certainly agree with praying for our leaders. But I will never agree that Trump is God's man ...he is an evil man who God allowed to be appointed over a people who wanted to believe he was God's man.

Well, I understand we all come from different perspectives, sister. My only thing is that there are certain prophets I put stock in. Selveraj is one of them. Whatever Trump was in the past, if he's saying this is what God's heart is for the man now, you can pretty much take it to the bank. Selveraj has no political agenda. He's not even American for that matter. He's just obeying God to come tell the American people what the Spirit of God is saying to the churches.

I realize not everyone believes in such things, but I've been waiting to hear from this man on the subject for awhile now. I'm glad the Lord led me to find it tonight.

God bless,
- H

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I couldn't agree more. I share the sentiment of some pastors I've heard since Trump was elected. The sentiment is that it's possible God allowed Trump to be elected in order to expose the deep-seated hypocrisy and patriotism idolatry within many evangelical conservative churches. Many evangelical churches have long intertwined their Christian faith with conservatism and extreme patriotism for America. It's been said that these churches sold out the Christian faith and abandoned moral convictions for thirty pieces of silver in a desperate effort to gain favor with Trump.