God's Messages

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I was wrapping up some reading last night during a Bible study that I like to listen to. I took my hand and flipped a group of pages up as I was about to close the Bible and hit the sack. Well, the pages landed and suddenly the first part of 1 Timothy 4 was staring me back in the face. The first verse caught my eye and I began to read. When I first started reading the chapter, I knew almost instantly it was one of those moments where God's trying to tell you something. He was telling me what to do in a way I could not miss. Once I finished up, I could not help but note the fatherly tone of the passage. I simply started smiling, it's amazing even to those who have known it before.Anyone else had an experience or experieces like this?

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
I know exactly what you mean. Nowadays I can hardly read the scriptures without this occuring. It is as though God is accerating our understanding of Him and He wants to communicate with us more and more as we get closer to His Glorious Appearing. About a week ago I opened up to Obadiah, and at once I realized this was about to be fulfilled. It speaks of Esau and the judgement of those sons of Ismael- the modern day Arabs who are mostly Muslim and follwers of the false god Allah. Observe this passage in particular.
Obadiah 1:8 "In that day," declares the Lord, "will I not destroy the wise men of Edom, men of understanding in the mountains of Esau? 9 Your warriors, O Teman, will be terrified, and everyone in Esau's mountains will be cut down in the slaughter.
I looked up the meaning of the word Temen and it was illuminating as it relates to the current struggle against the servants of the Dragon who are found within Islam, and the warriors are the right hand of Esau. Those who do battle to regain the alledged promise of Abraham that was never theirs in the first place, since the promise came and was fulfilled through Issac and his seed.