God's Plan, Purpose, & Provision in 2022

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's always the same, year in year out. God's Plan, Purpose, and Provision manifest as evidence of His Faithfulness. Right now there may be trials, tribulations, and tragedies, but God is at work in the midst of these to complete the good work that He began in us.

Psalm 138:7-8

If I walk in the midst of trouble,
You preserve me from the anger of my foes;
You extend Your hand,
and Your right hand saves me.
8 The LORD will fulfill
His purpose for me.
O LORD, Your loving devotion endures forever—
do not abandon the works of Your hands.

1 Corinthians 1:7-9

Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly await the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
8 He will sustain you to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

Philippians 1:3-6

3 I thank my God every time I remember you.
4 In every prayer for all of you, I always pray with joy,
5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,
6 being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Do you have other references like these?

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's always the same, year in year out. God's Plan, Purpose, and Provision manifest as evidence of His Faithfulness. Right now there may be trials, tribulations, and tragedies, but God is at work in the midst of these to complete the good work that He began in us.

Psalm 138:7-8

If I walk in the midst of trouble,
You preserve me from the anger of my foes;
You extend Your hand,
and Your right hand saves me.
8 The LORD will fulfill
His purpose for me.
O LORD, Your loving devotion endures forever—
do not abandon the works of Your hands.

1 Corinthians 1:7-9

Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly await the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
8 He will sustain you to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

Philippians 1:3-6

3 I thank my God every time I remember you.
4 In every prayer for all of you, I always pray with joy,
5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,
6 being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Do you have other references like these?

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Philippians 4:6-20

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of Go, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus... 12 Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me... 18 Indeed I have all and abound. I am full, having received from Epaphroditus the things sent from you, a sweet-smelling aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God. 19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. 20 To our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.