God's Prophet says Get Ready to See the Rapture!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack Van Impe says the Holy Spirit has told him that he is God's final prophet to tell the world The rapture ( catching up of born again believers) is very near and then WW111 WHEN 2 1/2 Billion will die. Jack sounds the warning 4/7/2018 ""
Jack Van Impe Presents — April 7, 2018
God's Last Prophet ?? 89 year old Jack Van Impe says
Current international events reflect exactly the conditions predicted throughout the Bible for the last days of this age. Dr. Jack Van Impe has been declaring the truth of Bible prophecy since 1948 and continues to be a leading voice in declaring the soon return of the Savior. Jack says God has called him to be His last prophet to warn the world's people that rapture day and WW111 Is very near and we all need to be ready to meet Jesus!!
For answers Google=====
Jack Van Impe Presents — April 7,

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do realize that the day after Jack dies, and someone else predicts "The Rapture"… then in that very instant Jack becomes a false prophet. LOL
But not if the new one was a false prophet. Then Jack could still be the last. Like Malachi I guess.

But I wonder what "soon" mean considering the decades he's been saying this. Don't get me wrong, I like Jack and Rexella!

Much love!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! We born-again believers are the ""Fig Tree" generation=the generation that will be living on rapture day!!! Are you ready to meet Jesus??

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! We born-again believers are the ""Fig Tree" generation=the generation that will be living on rapture day!!! Are you ready to meet Jesus??

I'd like to think I've already met Him. Just sayin'.

But to live is Christ, and to be raptured would be superb!

much love!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But not if the new one was a false prophet. Then Jack could still be the last. Like Malachi I guess.

But I wonder what "soon" mean considering the decades he's been saying this. Don't get me wrong, I like Jack and Rexella!

Much love!
Well, as long as we all disregard and forget Jack predicting 2011 as the "First Coming" of Christ, (the secret rapture) and 2018 as the "Second Coming." LOL (Remember, I am old, and have listened to Jack's stuff for decades.)

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack sets no dates!!! Will you get to hear your last mocking, scoffing, false witness post re-read on final judgment day???

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack sets no dates!!! Will you get to hear your last mocking, scoffing, false witness post re-read on final judgment day???

I don't recall him ever setting dates, but I've only watched sporadically.

Much love!

Reactions: Taken

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack Van Impe says the Holy Spirit has told him that he is God's final prophet to tell the world The rapture ( catching up of born again believers) is very near and then WW111 WHEN 2 1/2 Billion will die. Jack sounds the warning 4/7/2018 ""
Current international events reflect exactly the conditions predicted throughout the Bible for the last days of this age. Dr. Jack Van Impe has been declaring the truth of Bible prophecy since 1948 and continues to be a leading voice in declaring the soon return of the Savior. Jack says God has called him to be His last prophet to warn the world's people that rapture day and WW111 Is very near and we all need to be ready to meet Jesus!!
For answers Google=====

I thought Hal Lindsey was who predicted those 2 1/2 billion will die? Doesn't look like Jack got that from the Holy Spirit afterall!

You simply are being duped by sensationalists. If there is to be a WWIII, it won't be during the future tribulation, for the trib is to be a time of world peace for the wicked and deceived (though a fake peace, because of persecution upon Christ's Church).

The pre-trib doctors spend so much... time wrongly preaching all-out war and chaos for the tribulation, and all they needed to do was to heed what our Lord Jesus and His Apostles showed how it will be for the end.

Matt 24:6-8
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

The pre-trib spin-doctors usually leave off that last phrase our Lord Jesus said, "but the end is not yet". How much common sense does it take to understand that our Lord Jesus was showing us there that as long as there are wars and rumors of wars, then the end is literally not yet? He even said for us to NOT be troubled as long as we hear of wars and rumors of wars!!

In what time should we be troubled then? When the "end" comes, i.e., the tribulation, when all wars have stopped!

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
KJV

Those events of nation rising against nation, kingdom against kingdom, famines, pestilences, and earthquakes, are to happen prior to the tribulation. They are happening today. There might even be another world war to serve as a contrast for when the tribulation starts with the coming Antichrist appearing on earth to fix all the world's problems. It will be then that God's two witnesses will show up in Jerusalem for the end, and prophesy against the beast for 1260 days. The world will be claiming world peace.

Rev 11:9-10
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

KJV

In Daniel, we were shown a king for the end coming to destroy many using 'peace'. And that craft is to prosper by his hand. It is a blueprint for the Antichrist at the end of this world:

Dan 8:23-25
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
KJV

That is pointing to the "vile person" of Daniel 11 who will place the "abomination of desolation" idol in a temple in Jerusalem...

Dan 11:21
21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

KJV

Notice he doesn't come to power using war; he comes to power peaceably. The reason will be because the coming Antichrist for the end is going to play God, like Apostle Paul showed in the 2 Thessalonians 2 Scripture. He will exalt himself over all that is called God, or that is worshiped, as Paul said.

How would that coming Antichrist be able to deceive anyone into believing he is God if he goes around destroying everything and creating chaos? The "strong delusion" God intends for that Antichrist to fulfill upon the deceived would not happen if he comes in using war and chaos!

Instead, that coming fake-Messiah, for the Antichrist is to come playing Messiah to deceive the orthodox Jews, like Jesus showed in Matt.24:23-26, he will instead be proclaiming peace for the deceived, not war and chaos. The war and chaos theory for the trib is an idea from the Pre-trib rapture spin-doctors designed to SCARE... the believer into accepting their false doctrine of being raptured prior to the tribulation.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No worries!! You will get to see the very near rapture any time any day!!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No worries!! You will get to see the very near rapture any time any day!!

Not only are folks like you duped by the pre-trib rapture spin-doctors, but whole corporations have been duped too. Some airlines have a policy that if one of the pilots flying their planes is a pre-trib rapture believer, then the other pilot must believe other than that, so that one pilot will be Left-Behind! What a crazy policy, even got the atheists guessing! It's all a ho-ax. God's Word does not teach a pre-trib rapture of the Church.

Reactions: Keraz

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do realize that the day after Jack dies, and someone else predicts "The Rapture"… then in that very instant Jack becomes a false prophet. LOL
Good point....I lost interest in his teaching when he "prophesied " events that would take place on Y2K....planes falling out the sky...etc. He said that the computers would shut down and everything that operates off a computer program would shut down.
Well none of that happened....but people were in a panic all year of 1999 buying generators, stocking up food and resources to survive the chaos. My own cousin believed the hype and when I mocked her she said well just don't come knocking on my door when you need food or anything. She bought guns to shoot people who would try to come steal her supplies. I rolled my eyes and said I am going call you at 12:01 midnight and say "told ya so", I said I will even wait until Pacific Time Zone to call just in case it was meant to happen on California's time. LOL.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
What percent of visions of Jesus in recent years has he not said he is coming soon?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....for the trib is to be a time of world peace ...fake peace...

The war and chaos theory for the trib is an idea from the Pre-trib rapture spin-doctors designed to SCARE... the believer into accepting their false doctrine of being raptured prior to the tribulation.

Lol...
trib is a time for World peace?
Oops, its fake peace?
And oops, oops pre-tribbers are false teaching it is not peaceful during the Trib?

LOL...

Not that complicated...

The "hopeful" world leader, has to get people on board his band-wagon.

Nothing new.

Peace and Safety is his SLOGAN!

People NOT Raptured (like you), will be deciding to jump on board...for Peace and Safety...or not.

Then the "peace and saftey" whoopla begins to fall apart....

Earthquakes, Lightening strikes, Fires burning, famines, insect swarming....1/3 of the humans Dying....
(WOW, Job security for Grave diggers...;) )

Ya sure (NOT), I suppose that won't cause CHAOS, as the pre-tribbers say....LOL

And lucky you, you will get to be there on Earth to ENJOY!

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good point....I lost interest in his teaching when he "prophesied " events that would take place on Y2K....planes falling out the sky...etc. He said that the computers would shut down and everything that operates off a computer program would shut down.
Well none of that happened....but people were in a panic all year of 1999 buying generators, stocking up food and resources to survive the chaos. My own cousin believed the hype and when I mocked her she said well just don't come knocking on my door when you need food or anything. She bought guns to shoot people who would try to come steal her supplies. I rolled my eyes and said I am going call you at 12:01 midnight and say "told ya so", I said I will even wait until Pacific Time Zone to call just in case it was meant to happen on California's time. LOL.

The Y2K Scare was based on Computer Programing that was not designed to recognize the date that would be changing from 1999 to 2000.

When Millions of things Operate on Computer technology, (from bank accounts, to planes, to grocery store transactions, and Government records, etc.)
Once realized, and aims taken to correct the issue, People WAITED, wondering IF it would be corrected.
Had the oversight not been corrected, there would have been World WIDE Chaos. some prepared IN CASE the issue was NOT corrected, some didn't.

I don't find it preaching Prophecy, to notice possible things that can go wrong and be prepared for IF things do go wrong.

Glory To God,
Taken

Reactions: marks

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For answers Google=====
"See" the rapture...is probably not the best choice of words for understanding.

Luke 17:20-21
"Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!

Soon is a relative term.

Jesus was not revealed As the Son of God, for 4,000 years after the beginning of manKIND.
I would by default expect, men in this day, to See the Son of man coming SOON, in relationship to a man born in the beginning of ManKIND.

Signs that are revealed in scripture that happen BEFORE Christ's Return, have been occuring for centuries.
And it is not unusual for Born Again Pastors to spend a great deal of time on the topic, When a Biblical Sign is fulfilled.

Glory to God,
Taken

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Y2K Scare was based on Computer Programing that was not designed to recognize the date that would be changing from 1999 to 2000.

When Millions of things Operate on Computer technology, (from bank accounts, to planes, to grocery store transactions, and Government records, etc.)
Once realized, and aims taken to correct the issue, People WAITED, wondering IF it would be corrected.
Had the oversight not been corrected, there would have been World WIDE Chaos. some prepared IN CASE the issue was NOT corrected, some didn't.

I don't find it preaching Prophecy, to notice possible things that can go wrong and be prepared for IF things do go wrong.

Glory To God,
Taken
But wouldn't a prophet of God see this and know that? I would think a prophet of God would pray and seek His answer on the matter. I did...I prayed and asked God if Y2K was going to happen and His answer was do not be concerned and be at peace. Reject any man claiming this to be a sign from me.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jack says God has called him to be His last prophet...
Jack Van Impe is an evangelist who now focuses on Bible prophecy (and perhaps neglects other Christian truth). He was always an evangelist. God's last prophet was the apostle-prophet John who wrote Revelation, the final book of prophecy.

There can be no doubt that we are nearing the end of the age, but the Rapture has always been imminent. And the Rapture will precede the Second Coming of Christ by at least seven years. No Christian should attempt to set dates regarding these events. We can certainly scrutinize world events and then see where we are prophetically.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For answers Google=====

I don't know much about Jack Van Impe other than hearing his name in passing but I do think we're in the last days - but then I remember how many others have thought the same thing. But I've been reading a lot and many seem to think that we're close to WW111.