God's Rebuke of the Wicked

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Norm

Nov 10, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the Lord God hates a lying tongue, and He despises those who lust after mammon in His sacred name.

The Lord God sends His rebuke against the king and his chief priest.

The Lord said "Look upon those who doubt Me, who rail against My Judgment. Look at these unfaithful hypocrites masquerading as My servants, who dare to question My almighty Power. For I am the Lord, and all Power is mine. The king of America has sinned deeply by appointing someone with greed and vanity in her heart as the chief priest. The Lord God rejects her petitions and pleadings to further the reign of the king. And because this priest sinfully bribed the king, and because the king's decision to anoint her as chief priest based on this sinful bribe, and because the king rejected those faithful priests who are close to My heart, for this reason the Lord God has cast down that king, the king who allowed God's sacred alter to be defiled by one despised by Me.
In addition to her sinful bribery, the chief priest exhibited disgusting petitions to the Lord, commanding the Lord to perform her will, contriving fabricated language to deceive the faithful. But God is not commanded by men, God is not deceived, and God will not be mocked."

As shown in His Holy word
"Then Elijah repaired the altar of the Lord that had been thrown down by the false prophets of Baal. Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, to whom the word of the Lord came, saying, “Israel shall be your name,” and with the stones he built an altar in the name of the Lord. And he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two seahs of seed. And he put the wood in order and cut the bull in pieces and laid it on the wood. And he said, “Fill four jars with water and pour it on the burnt offering and on the wood.” And he said, “Do it a second time.” And they did it a second time. And he said, “Do it a third time.” And they did it a third time. And the water ran around the altar and filled the trench also with water.

And at the time of the offering of the oblation, Elijah the prophet came near and said, “O Lord, God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, let it be known this day that you are God in Israel, and that I am your servant, and that I have done all these things at your word. Answer me, O Lord, answer me, that this people may know that you, O Lord, are God, and that you have turned their hearts back.” Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt offering and the wood and the stones and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces and said, 'The Lord, he is God; the Lord, he is God.' "
1 Kings 18: 20-40

God shows through His Holy Word that He refuses to answer the false prophets of Baal.
God refuses petitions from unfaithful priests and servants. Paula White is a false prophet.
For this sister of satan believes that God is her servant.
But God is no servant of man. God does not perform man's bidding. God's chosen are filled with His understanding and receive His Will in their heart. God reveals Himself only to true servants. Those who command God to no avail are abhorred by the Lord and are to be shunned by His faithful.
For as Jesus says "Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me for anything in My name, I will do it." John 14:13

In your heart you question the Lord's Power. In your heart you believe the Lord God was unable to enact His power on His earth. In your heart you sin by questioning God, you sons of Satan.

The Lord has spoken. Those who question the Lord reveal themselves as angels of Lucifer.
In Jesus's name His faithful servants submit to His Will on Earth.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the Lord God hates a lying tongue, and He despises those who lust after mammon in His sacred name.

The Lord God sends His rebuke against the king and his chief priest.

The Lord said "Look upon those who doubt Me, who rail against My Judgment. Look at these unfaithful hypocrites masquerading as My servants, who dare to question My almighty Power. For I am the Lord, and all Power is mine. The king of America has sinned deeply by appointing someone with greed and vanity in her heart as the chief priest. The Lord God rejects her petitions and pleadings to further the reign of the king. And because this priest sinfully bribed the king, and because the king's decision to anoint her as chief priest based on this sinful bribe, and because the king rejected those faithful priests who are close to My heart, for this reason the Lord God has cast down that king, the king who allowed God's sacred alter to be defiled by one despised by Me.
In addition to her sinful bribery, the chief priest exhibited disgusting petitions to the Lord, commanding the Lord to perform her will, contriving fabricated language to deceive the faithful. But God is not commanded by men, God is not deceived, and God will not be mocked."

As shown in His Holy word
"Then Elijah repaired the altar of the Lord that had been thrown down by the false prophets of Baal. Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, to whom the word of the Lord came, saying, “Israel shall be your name,” and with the stones he built an altar in the name of the Lord. And he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two seahs of seed. And he put the wood in order and cut the bull in pieces and laid it on the wood. And he said, “Fill four jars with water and pour it on the burnt offering and on the wood.” And he said, “Do it a second time.” And they did it a second time. And he said, “Do it a third time.” And they did it a third time. And the water ran around the altar and filled the trench also with water.

And at the time of the offering of the oblation, Elijah the prophet came near and said, “O Lord, God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, let it be known this day that you are God in Israel, and that I am your servant, and that I have done all these things at your word. Answer me, O Lord, answer me, that this people may know that you, O Lord, are God, and that you have turned their hearts back.” Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt offering and the wood and the stones and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces and said, 'The Lord, he is God; the Lord, he is God.' "
1 Kings 18: 20-40

God shows through His Holy Word that He refuses to answer the false prophets of Baal.
God refuses petitions from unfaithful priests and servants. Paula White is a false prophet.
For this sister of satan believes that God is her servant.
But God is no servant of man. God does not perform man's bidding. God's chosen are filled with His understanding and receive His Will in their heart. God reveals Himself only to true servants. Those who command God to no avail are abhorred by the Lord and are to be shunned by His faithful.
For as Jesus says "Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me for anything in My name, I will do it." John 14:13

In your heart you question the Lord's Power. In your heart you believe the Lord God was unable to enact His power on His earth. In your heart you sin by questioning God, you sons of Satan.

The Lord has spoken. Those who question the Lord reveal themselves as angels of Lucifer.
In Jesus's name His faithful servants submit to His Will on Earth.

Blessings in Christ Jesus Norm!

ve1nhb

May 25, 2014
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you really think God 'hates' anyone or anything? Jesus died for everyone, not just the "Good" ones.

Norm

Nov 10, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you really think God 'hates' anyone or anything? Jesus died for everyone, not just the "Good" ones.

The Word states that the Lord hates the behavior of the wicked. His words, not mine.

Proverbs 6:16-19
16 There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

ve1nhb

May 25, 2014
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But is that your job to judge people? Why label people or waste time on what other people do. That is their choice and their lives.
Your job really is to talk to them and teach them the gospel. Show them by example and with your actions.

Mat 9:10 And as Jesus reclined at table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners
came and were reclining with Jesus and his disciples.