God's Word Bible Study: The Earth Ages Bible Study

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings All!I invite you, cordially, to check out our first lesson in the series called God's Word Bible Study! The name of this lesson is The Earth Ages Bible Study.God's Word Bible Study: The Earth Ages Bible StudyIn this lesson, we take an in-depth look at the three earth ages described in the Bible and begin to understand some of the specific details of creation and why we are where we are. I don't know about you, but the topic was a life-changing event for me and I recommend the read. It's a bit of a long lesson, but it's all equally as important and I tried to shorten it as much as possible.If you have any questions, you know how to reach me! I'd appreciate it if you'd only ask in the thread, but I will accept PM and Email questions though I will post them with your permission.God Bless!