Gog and Magog=China, Russia, Iran will hold massive joint military drills later this month.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gog and Magog=China, Russia, Iran and a handful of other nations will hold massive joint military drills later this month in what Beijing dubs a “comprehensive strategic partnership of cooperation in a new era.”==God will defend tiny Israel and defeat their enemies!!!PTL.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you said in today's CBS Report.....

Chinese and Russian forces will take part in joint military exercises in southern Russia later this month along with troops from Armenia, Belarus, Iran, Myanmar, Pakistan and others, China's defense ministry announced Thursday.

The "Caucus 2020" drills will deploy wheeled vehicles and light weaponry to be flown to the drill location by China's latest version transport aircraft, the ministry said in a news release.

The exercises running September 21-26 will focus on defensive tactics, encirclement and battlefield control and command, the ministry said.

coronavirus cases in weeks, while Russia is continuing to see new cases and has reported more than 1 million people infected.

Since establishing a "comprehensive strategic partnership" two decades ago, China and Russia have cooperated increasingly closely on military matters and diplomacy, largely to counter U.S. influence. Their militaries regularly hold joint exercises and they regularly back each other in the United Nations over issues including Syria and North Korea.

War games in tense times
The long-planned exercises will take place this month amid escalating animosity between the U.S. and both Beijing and Moscow.

I don't know if this is Gog/Magog of the Bible. You may be correct and therefore we as Christians must pay special attention. Nevertheless, it does sound something for the West and the States to be concerned about. It would be the first of its kind (exercise) in history according to my reckoning.

Bless you,

APAK

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 38:1-10 . . .

“Now the Word of the LORD came to me, saying,
‘Son of man, set your face against Gog (a powerful leader),
of the land of Magog, (RUSSIA! The Hebrew word Magog is “Scythia” in Greek),
the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, (Meshech and Tubal are in and around TURKEY)
and prophesy against him (Gog … the force leading Russia), and say,
Thus says the Lord GOD:
‘Behold, I (God) am against you, O Gog
(The powerful human or the dark angelic-demonic leader behind Russia),
the prince of Rosh,
Meshech, and Tubal. (TURKEY!)
(We have waited many years to see Turkey turn from NATO toward Russia-Iran)
I (GOD) will turn you (RUSSIA) around,
PUT HOOKS INTO YOUR JAWS

(Israel’s huge “Leviathan” gas fields may be the “bait”)
and lead you out,
with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed,
a great company with bucklers and shields,
ALL of them handling swords (weapons). (Russia will form a powerful coalition)
IRAN (Persia), (Iran is listed first, meaning it will be the lead ally)
Sudan (“Cush”… often translated ‘Ethiopia’),
and Libya (northern Africa) are with them,
all of them with shield and helmet.
Gomer (GERMANY … or possibly “Galatia” Turkey)
and all its troops;
Armenia (the house of Togarmah)
from the far north and all its troops –
many people are with you.” (Not all … this is not the final Battle of Armageddon)
(Ezekiel 38:1-6)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
… this is not the final Battle of Armageddon) ...

According to my best understanding, THIS is the ONLY Battle of Armageddon, and the subsequent conflagration is Global Thermonuclear War (GTNW).

And again, according to my best understanding of Prophetic Timeline, Armageddon could have started a year ago and can happen at any time before Late Spring, -- with GTNW in about 14 months. And I'd be glad to share the BASIS if you're interested, -- but you seem to confident in your own expectations and/or lack-of-information, so I won't hold my breath ...

Bobby Jo

PS Ancient "Ethiopia" encompassed modern day SUDAN. And so I would expect.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This will be the Psalm 83 war that comes first=====
Psalm 83:1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

Psalm 83:2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

Psalm 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

Psalm 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

Psalm 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... come and gone.

Did you miss it?
Bobby Jo

Wake up!!! “Now the Word of the LORD came to me, saying,
the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, (Meshech and Tubal are in and around TURKEY)
Thus says the Lord GOD:
the prince of Rosh,
PUT HOOKS INTO YOUR JAWS

and lead you out,
and all its troops;
many people are with you.” (Not all … this is not the final Battle of Armageddon)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are two Israels declared in God's Word. There is the one nation in the holy land, and then there is the "multitude of nations" that Ephraim was to become (Genesis 35:10-11; Genesis 48:19-20).

So which Israel will Gog and Magog attack on the final day of this present world?

The Israel mentioned in Ezekiel 38 God says is an Israel that dwells safely, a land of "unwalled villages", that have "neither bars nor gates" (Ezekiel 38:11). Ezekiel 38:13 mentions the "merchants of Tarshish". Tarshish of the isles refers to ancient Spain, which was a trading area with old Tyre. So that is pointing to Europe.

Does the nation of Israel in the holy land really dwell today safely without walls, bars, and gates? No, obviously not.

The Ezekiel 38-39 prophecy is given to the "house of Israel", which after 1 Kings 11, meant only the ten northern tribes of Israel. Yet those ten tribes were removed from the holy land prior to Judah's captivity to Babylon.

I interpret the Gog/Magog army out of the northern quarters to come upon both, the nation state of Israel in the middle east, AND the western Christian nations, where many of the ten tribes were scattered to. There's probably just as many Jews that live in the western nations too.

That would mean one place to be watching is the U.S. borders with Russia, like in Alaska. That is one place Gog/Magog would come down out of the 'northern quarters' to attack. Same goes for eastern Europe.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are two Israels declared in God's Word. There is the one nation in the holy land, and then there is the "multitude of nations" that Ephraim was to become (Genesis 35:10-11; Genesis 48:19-20).

So which Israel will Gog and Magog attack on the final day of this present world?

The Israel mentioned in Ezekiel 38 God says is an Israel that dwells safely, a land of "unwalled villages", that have "neither bars nor gates" (Ezekiel 38:11). Ezekiel 38:13 mentions the "merchants of Tarshish". Tarshish of the isles refers to ancient Spain, which was a trading area with old Tyre. So that is pointing to Europe.

Does the nation of Israel in the holy land really dwell today safely without walls, bars, and gates? No, obviously not.

The Ezekiel 38-39 prophecy is given to the "house of Israel", which after 1 Kings 11, meant only the ten northern tribes of Israel. Yet those ten tribes were removed from the holy land prior to Judah's captivity to Babylon.

I interpret the Gog/Magog army out of the northern quarters to come upon both, the nation state of Israel in the middle east, AND the western Christian nations, where many of the ten tribes were scattered to. There's probably just as many Jews that live in the western nations too.

That would mean one place to be watching is the U.S. borders with Russia, like in Alaska. That is one place Gog/Magog would come down out of the 'northern quarters' to attack. Same goes for eastern Europe.

The nation of Israel was reborn in a day May 15, 1943 and that nation is protected by God!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is soooooo hard for you to understand here???/=====Now the Word of the LORD came to me, saying,
Thus says the Lord GOD:
the prince of Rosh,
PUT HOOKS INTO YOUR JAWS

and lead you out,
and all its troops;