Good News

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
A week ago, in an emotional speech in Los Angeles, Peter Kalmus, a NASA scientist, demanded the public listen to the desperate cautions of climate change experts.

In the YouTube video indicating that this planet only has three to five years left, and as reported in the Independent via MSN, the scientist is seen saying, "We're going to lose everything." He added that they're not joking nor lying and not even exaggerating.

Do We Really Have Only 3 to 5 Years Left on Earth? Here’s What Climate Scientists, Reports Tell Us

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A week ago, in an emotional speech in Los Angeles, Peter Kalmus, a NASA scientist, demanded the public listen to the desperate cautions of climate change experts.

In the YouTube video indicating that this planet only has three to five years left, and as reported in the Independent via MSN, the scientist is seen saying, "We're going to lose everything." He added that they're not joking nor lying and not even exaggerating.

Do We Really Have Only 3 to 5 Years Left on Earth? Here’s What Climate Scientists, Reports Tell Us
Cars are pretty much zero emission these days. So I don't know where our climate problems are coming from unless it's some country burning something else.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm envious of you
blb_protect_jos_1_9_csb_a.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm starting to believe this climate change stuff is just another reason to suck the money out of the population.

Reactions: RLT63

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm starting to believe this climate change stuff is just another reason to suck the money out of the population.
I'm pretty sure that polution is a global problem but when you really think about it there must have been climate changes before - not including the flood. There was the ice age and then the melting of the ice.

Reactions: RLT63

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that polution is a global problem but when you really think about it there must have been climate changes before - not including the flood. There was the ice age and then the melting of the ice.
Yes that's what I found researching a little. There have been a lot of climate differences throughout the ages. On this NASA sight I'm somewhat un-trusting of the carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere, but I could be wrong. Evidence | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Earth's climate has changed throughout history. Just in the last 650,000 years there have been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice age about 11,700 years ago marking the beginning of the modern climate era — and of human civilization. Most of these climate changes are attributed to very small variations in Earth’s orbit that change the amount of solar energy our planet receives.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
CO2 limits are what's ridiculous.

It's an excuse to strangle the economy with regulations.

Reactions: dev553344

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes that's what I found researching a little. There have been a lot of climate differences throughout the ages. On this NASA sight I'm somewhat un-trusting of the carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere, but I could be wrong. Evidence | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Earth's climate has changed throughout history. Just in the last 650,000 years there have been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice age about 11,700 years ago marking the beginning of the modern climate era — and of human civilization. Most of these climate changes are attributed to very small variations in Earth’s orbit that change the amount of solar energy our planet receives.
Are the carbon dioxide levels anything to do with deforestation?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are the carbon dioxide levels anything to do with deforestation?
Probably not as much as they would like you to believe. Most of the carbon dioxide to oxygen conversion is created in the ocean.

About 30-50% of carbon dioxide from burning fossil fuel is absorbed by the ocean. The vegetation on the planet is responsible for about 33%.

The other important fact is that animal life probably produces more carbon dioxide than fossil fuel burning cars at 8 Billion tons of CO2 emissions each year for live stock only, that doesn't include wild animals, cars 3 Billion tons each year.

So fossil fuel burning isn't good. But I'm not sure it supports the current global warming dialogue that's coming from people that push this fear.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not too worried about it. There is literally nothing you can do to make a difference with China, India etc. polluting all they want. Jesus is in control of the earth and it will be destroyed and renewed. He says he will destroy those who destroy the earth. The Christians will be fine.

Reactions: dev553344

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do with deforestation?[/QUOTE]

What deforestation other than man cutting down trees?

The Climate Cult never massaged their programs when science revealed that there were one billion more trees on the planet than previously thought. If the program doesn't get changed, the timeline is the myth created to move to a OWG. That means the earth consumes more CO2 than what was previously considered ..Now we have a doomsday glacier that is melting. Trouble is ...the rate of melt is not the greatest rate of the same glacier during the modern age. Next phase is a theory of the entire Arctic ice sheet melting and the world going under water.

Then we have Al Gore and Coca Cola favorites ....all the polar bears are threatened because of ice sheets melting ....Hint ...Polar Bear populations have been growing for decades now. If you want to see Polar Bears doing perfectly fine on land .....Churchill Falls in Canada has a gathering each year. Then there was the craze ....the penguin populations were dying out ....until science discovered a one million bird colony never see before

...Dang Nature ...always fouling up what man believes he can control.