Grace believer, stop adding to The Gospel!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Gospel according to the Mystery of Christ is unique in that it is freely given to all
1) without Israel; 2) without the Law; 3) and without any covenant.

Though I have said this repeatedly, it is not new with me. The gem below was written over 70 years
ago by pastor Harry Bultema speaking of Paul’s apostleship.

“He was saved in a different manner than they; by the vision and dialogue of and with the risen,
glorified Lord. No one was ever saved as was Paul.

He was saved apart from the twelve apostles.
He was saved apart from Jerusalem and the Holy Land.
He was saved apart from the Law.
He was saved apart from any and all covenants.
He was saved apart from all good works.”

In other words, he was saved on the road to Damascus according to the Mystery Revelation of Christ
(Eph 3:7-9). He was the apostle of the Mystery Gospel without Israel, without the Law, without
covenants (Eph 6:19-20; Rom 11:13; Col 1:25-27).

Christians protest at adding works to the Gospel of the Grace of God, but they won’t bat an eye at
adding Israel, the Hebrew epistles, the new covenant, or the Holy Land to God’s operation today.

Adding these things departs from the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the Mystery, because it
departs from the pattern of Paul’s salvation.

Don’t fail to set apart the prophecy of Israel’s land, law, apostles, and covenants from what God is
doing today.

Adding these things corrupts the Clear Gospel of Grace just as much as adding works. This setting
apart is necessary to prevent adding anything to the Gospel of Christ. That’s why we call it right
division." (J Johnston email 'tip')

Amen.

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Last edited:

steve morrow

Jul 11, 2021
king city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BIBLE STUDY GODS GRACE --- ARE YOU PRESERVED

PSALM 31:23 o love THE LORD all you HIS saints for THE LORD preserveth the faithful and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer

PSALM 145:20 THE LORD preserveth all them that love HIM but all the wicked will HE destroy

PSALM 37:28 for THE LORD loveth judgment and forsaketh not HIS saints they are preserved forever but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off

PSALM 28:3 draw me not away with the wicked and with the workers of iniquity which speak peace to their neighbors but mischief is in their hearts

--28:24-- give them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors give them after the work of their hands render to them their desert

--28:5-- because they regard not the works of THE LORD nor the operation of HIS hands HE shall destroy them and not build them up

EPHESIANS 2:8 for by grace are you saved through faith and that not of yourselves it is the gift of GOD

PSALM 33:4 for the word of THE LORD is right and all HIS works are done in truth

EPHESIANS 2:9 not of works lest any man should boast

PSALM 92:5 O LORD how great are thy works and thy thoughts are very deep

--92:6-- a brutish man knoweth not neither doth a fool understand this

ISAIAH 55:8 for MY thoughts are not your thoughts neither are your ways MY ways saith THE LORD

--55:9-- for as the heavens are higher than the earth so are MY ways higher than your ways and MY thoughts than your thoughts

PROVERBS 16:17 the highway of the upright is to depart from evil he that keepeth HIS way preserveth his soul

PSALM 145:17 THE LORD is righteous in all HIS ways and holy in all HIS works

PSALM 106:35 but were mingled among the heathen and learned their works

--106:39-- thus they were defiled with their own works and went a whoring with their own inventions

EPHESIANS 2:9 not of works lest any man should boast

PSALM 135:15 the idols of the heathen are silver and gold the work of mens hands

ISAIAH 2:8 their land is full of idols they worship the work of their own hands that which their own fingers have made

ACTS 19:19 many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together and burned them before all men and they counted the price of them and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver

--19:20-- so mightily grew the word of GOD and prevailed

ISAIAH 29:15 woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from THE LORD and their works are in the dark and they say who seeth us and who knoweth us

JOB 38:2 who is this that darkeneth counsel with words without knowledge

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

Reactions: GRACE ambassador