Grace, Favour & Support

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, I am going through a tough period in life , it's now 5 am and from about 4 am I am awake and lot of things crossing my mind.

You can pray, during this tough period, I will have the Grace, Favour & Support from Lord Jesus Christ, and from our Christian brothers and sisters in Christ, whose prayers & support is always a blessing for me.

Thanks!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Friends, I am going through a tough period in life , it's now 5 am and from about 4 am I am awake and lot of things crossing my mind.

You can pray, during this tough period, I will have the Grace, Favour & Support from Lord Jesus Christ, and from our Christian brothers and sisters in Christ, whose prayers & support is always a blessing for me.

Thanks!
Press in. Press on. Look up.
Pro 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; (6) In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Anytime a thought pops into your head , JUST REMEMBER THAT JESUS IS WITH THE LAMBS and MAY the PEACE OF GOD be UPON YOU MY FRIEND .
You will be prayed for my friend .

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Always bro Mel,
Our prayers and thanks to Him have been heard brother. You are being sorely tested, all of you! What joy this will bring when He DOES come through. My prayers are always with you.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're young and are having growing pains. You're in a good place here. Shalom.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
God is paying attention but sometimes things are allowed which are difficult and painful. Remember Job in the book of Job. It may never get that bad as it did for Job, but if you are trusting in God He is supporting you with the strength to endure even if it is Not time for healing. God knows always what is best for us.

I am praying for you and yours in these difficult things.

Reactions: My Dreams

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just told a guy that he is young and is having growing pains...he's got a wife and kids! I knew it, I'm old! Lol
My Dreams, do your kids a favor and tell them not to get old...before it's too late! Lol

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Thanks!
You are daily prayed for brother. And so is Mercy and the baby.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes brother, I know you and our UK sister will most certainly and have been praying, Hallelujah!
We need to add one letter to UK . UKJ . The lambs are now memebers of the UNITED KINGDOM OF JESUS . LET THE LORD
BE PRAISED . That is our kingdom . That is our nation . Let the glorious Lord be praised and thanked .