Great Opportunity!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so grateful to have been accepted into an accelerated CDA program. It is like a child development credential that helps in working at preschools. It not only teaches you, but it has been something Ive wanted to do for a long time, and because of the covid time, the lily endowment fund is paying for the program!!!! So that is a big blessing. Then Ill have to get evaluated by a professional and take a CDA exam, but I just love children's ministry! So Ill be super busy between the preschool and school online for a few months. Since I have to be done by August, I should be done almost by the time baby number two is born. It is why I wanted to apply now. Especially since it will save so much!!! Not a cheap program and have to do it on my time rather thrn classroom setting with a tot already. But God is good. :)

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am so grateful to have been accepted into an accelerated CDA program. It is like a child development credential that helps in working at preschools. It not only teaches you, but it has been something Ive wanted to do for a long time, and because of the covid time, the lily endowment fund is paying for the program!!!! So that is a big blessing. Then Ill have to get evaluated by a professional and take a CDA exam, but I just love children's ministry! So Ill be super busy between the preschool and school online for a few months. Since I have to be done by August, I should be done almost by the time baby number two is born. It is why I wanted to apply now. Especially since it will save so much!!! Not a cheap program and have to do it on my time rather thrn classroom setting with a tot already. But God is good. :)

I'm not really surprised haha, you do seem like that sort of person.

Anyway Congratulations

And

Glory to God :D