• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oct 18, 2017
Faisalabad
kjliministry.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Pakistan
"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends."
-Jesus speaking in John 15:13

Jesus loves us so much that He chose to die for us. But He didn't stay in the grave- He resurrected from the dead and conquered death! If you would like to be forgiven of your sins, have a relationship with the Creator of the Universe, and accept His wonderful gift of eternal life in Heaven with Him, just honestly and sincerely pray something like this (the exact words you use aren't what is important- it is the meaning that is important)-

"Dear Jesus, I know I'm a sinner and I'm lost without you. I believe you are God, you died on the cross to pay for my sins, and you overcame death by rising from the dead. Please save me! Forgive me for my sins, and give me an eternal home in Heaven with you. Thank you Lord for saving me!"

If you haven't already, will you accept Jesus as your personal Savior right now?

(please comment or message me if I can help answer any questions...)
Evangelist Attiqa Shad

Reactions: amadeus

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
again misconstrued and misinterpreted - you left out the word man - this is true as far as man can go and very often does go but Jesus was more than man and died for His enemies, this is true love that whilst we were enemies of God Christ died for us - do not be deceived for in many religions man sacrifices himself for those of his own religion but not for those of other religions and this is further explained and clarified - the world purports to love man and even to love God but the world hated and hates me as the son of God - so he who does not have and hates the son does not have the Father and actually hates you as it hates the son of God[Jn 15:18] - twinc

Oct 18, 2017
Faisalabad
kjliministry.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Pakistan
Dear! Jesus Christ is a Perfect God and Perfect Man. Every every person have his own thing. I agree with you that in many religion man give them for their religion but No One Give Everlasting Life. Bible says in 1 Cor.1:18
For the preaching of the cross is foolishness to those who perish; but unto us who are saved, it is the power of God.
Attiqa Shad.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Dear! Jesus Christ is a Perfect God and Perfect Man. Every every person have his own thing. I agree with you that in many religion man give them for their religion but No One Give Everlasting Life. Bible says in 1 Cor.1:18
For the preaching of the cross is foolishness to those who perish; but unto us who are saved, it is the power of God.
Attiqa Shad.

exactly so - or raise the dead to life or raise themselves or say your sins are forgiven - twinc