Greetings Brothers and Sisters

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LoveBeacon

Dec 23, 2018
new york
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,
I just joined this forum and wanted to pass my greetings to my brothers and sisters in Christ from around the world.
I pray we get to know each other in a deep spiritual level, and we can sharpen iron with iron as we move forward in our walk with Christ.

In peace

Reactions: amadeus and Helen
B

Butterfly

Welcome to the forum, I should look more closely - when I saw your name instead of reading beacon, I read bacon. I was about to ask you about it- good job I checked !!

Put it down to it being 5:30 in the morning in the UK !!!!! Lol
Rita

Reactions: Helen and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hello,
I just joined this forum and wanted to pass my greetings to my brothers and sisters in Christ from around the world.
I pray we get to know each other in a deep spiritual level, and we can sharpen iron with iron as we move forward in our walk with Christ.

In peace
Hi; good to see you.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Welcome to the forum, I should look more closely - when I saw your name instead of reading beacon, I read bacon. I was about to ask you about it- good job I checked !!

Put it down to it being 5:30 in the morning in the UK !!!!! Lol
Rita
Yes, of course, it's already Christmas Eve with you guys...

Reactions: Butterfly

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello,

In peace

WELCOME TO THE FORUM. Hope that you soon feel at Home . :)

Reactions: farouk