Greetings From Wisconsin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JimAndJackie

Feb 3, 2023
Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

JackieAndJim7862

New Friend​

Neighbor
JoinedFeb 3, 2023Messages2LocationWisconsin
Hi there! We're Jackie & Jim. I (Jackie) grew up in Menasha WI which is part of the Fox Cities (Appleton) metro region. Jim, on the other hand, grew up in rural Manitowoc County - primarily in the western part of the county. It was, as he tells me, rural living at it's finest! It wasn't uncommon to see an occasional tractor driving through one to the small rural communities or hearing of cows roaming around loose on a side road. I still live in Menasha, while Jim has moved to Appleton, but we're both dreaming of the day when we can get out of the "city" and make our home in the country...maybe northwest Iowa. Jim has been a Christian for around 12 years now. I, on the other hand, just came to Christ a few months ago due to some convictions from the Holy Spirit...and a bit of Jim's help. We're looking forward to being an active part of this Christian community!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]JackieAndJim7862

New Friend​

Neighbor
Hi there! We're Jackie & Jim. I (Jackie) grew up in Menasha WI which is part of the Fox Cities (Appleton) metro region. Jim, on the other hand, grew up in rural Manitowoc County - primarily in the western part of the county. It was, as he tells me, rural living at it's finest! It wasn't uncommon to see an occasional tractor driving through one to the small rural communities or hearing of cows roaming around loose on a side road. I still live in Menasha, while Jim has moved to Appleton, but we're both dreaming of the day when we can get out of the "city" and make our home in the country...maybe northwest Iowa. Jim has been a Christian for around 12 years now. I, on the other hand, just came to Christ a few months ago due to some convictions from the Holy Spirit...and a bit of Jim's help. We're looking forward to being an active part of this Christian community!
Precious friends, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided! (+ I and II!)

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]JackieAndJim7862

New Friend​

Neighbor
Welcome!

You live in two different places? What's the relationship? ("JackieAndJim" makes it sound like you are together rather than apart.)

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome Jim and Jackie. You might be interested to know we have at least one more tandem here at CyB, WalterandDebbie.

JimAndJackie

Feb 3, 2023
Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome!

You live in two different places? What's the relationship? ("JackieAndJim" makes it sound like you are together rather than apart.)
We're literally two best friends - most people would say we're "boyfriend & girlfriend". We live in 2 separate places because we're not married and don't want to fall into the temptations (or appearances) of sin. As a wise Christian man once said, "He who would not wish to enter into sin must not sit at the door of temptation".

Reactions: TLHKAJ

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're literally two best friends - most people would say we're "boyfriend & girlfriend". We live in 2 separate places because we're not married and don't want to fall into the temptations (or appearances) of sin. As a wise Christian man once said, "He who would not wish to enter into sin must not sit at the door of temptation".
Good behavior. I've seen the movie. May you both be blessed for--A for effort!