Greetings to all the members

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pegasus1982

Mar 22, 2012
I am a newbie of this forum. I'm italian and i learned english in school, so i hope i don't make too many grammar mistakes. I came here to discuss my faith and to know what other christians believe and where we diverge or agree.

I was baptized and raised as a catholic but in time i grew apart from the catholic church. I don't think that today i can actually really fit in any mainstream church. I have very progressive views on many issues.

My faith lately is not strong as it should be. I pray the Lord that he helps me to regain the strong faith i had when i was a child.

I look forward to meet and know you all,and i hope to make friends here. Thank you.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board, and your English seems just fine to me. :)

Hopefully we can both be a place for you to fellowship AND help you find a place to fellowship in your area. I'm much more in tune with finding a local body of believers compared to what I once was, but I still believe that can take time.

Here's to also hoping that Jesus can use CB to help your faith grow as well. There's nothing inherently wrong with struggling and having questions in the sense that most people have them and it's a part of our walk with God that lasts a lifetime.

pegasus1982

Mar 22, 2012
Welcome to Christianity Board, and your English seems just fine to me. :)

Hopefully we can both be a place for you to fellowship AND help you find a place to fellowship in your area. I'm much more in tune with finding a local body of believers compared to what I once was, but I still believe that can take time.

Here's to also hoping that Jesus can use CB to help your faith grow as well. There's nothing inherently wrong with struggling and having questions in the sense that most people have them and it's a part of our walk with God that lasts a lifetime.

Thank you. I appreciate your words.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand