Grocery in advance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, we are able to go outside in the morning 7am -10 am and bring vegetables and medicines, but other shops are closed even grocery shop. We are in fear , that while buying vegetables or in queue in medicine store we may get virus, and return home and spread in family.

Its a difficult life, and lifestyle. because if we need any grocery item we cannot go out and get.

You can pray, Jehovah Jireh, provide, all grocery items, so that we keep in stock, for some days or a month, instead of going out, daily and buying things. and donot get out of house.

Let God provide me and family grocery items in advance. I really donot want to go out frequently and bring and spread virus

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, we are able to go outside in the morning 7am -10 am and bring vegetables and medicines, but other shops are closed even grocery shop. We are in fear , that while buying vegetables or in queue in medicine store we may get virus, and return home and spread in family.

Its a difficult life, and lifestyle. because if we need any grocery item we cannot go out and get.

You can pray, Jehovah Jireh, provide, all grocery items, so that we keep in stock, for some days or a month, instead of going out, daily and buying things. and donot get out of house.

Let God provide me and family grocery items in advance. I really donot want to go out frequently and bring and spread virus

Thanks!

I pray for a storehouse full of food for you and your families. Don't fear, He has this and I believe this with ALL my heart so...try to be still and know that He is God Amen.
God Bless and keep you all in His loving care.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never said to be afraid. Fear in such instances is learned from others, and is from the flesh, not from God.
God gives us a spirit of power, and of love, and OF A SOUND MIND.

He grants us the information always to have peace,
and always not to worry of a virus - and what to do about such things. (The world does not know).

Preventing the illness has always been available to God's People. (as written and confirmed in Scripture and throughout history, including even the infamous black plague in europe when millions died but
God's People who were doing what is right were not even touched).

Reactions: My Dreams

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray that God will enable you to get everything that you and your family need. He met the needs of the Israelites for 40 years while they were in the wilderness. He can do the same for you now.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I will pray that God will enable you to get everything that you and your family need. He met the needs of the Israelites for 40 years while they were in the wilderness. He can do the same for you now.

Amen!!

Reactions: amadeus