Growth In Grace And Knowledge

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4 according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: - Ephesians 1:4.

Election: what is election? Election is every human race is chosen to be in Christ. Not just a few, as some suppose. Every human being that was to come into the world - God chose them to be in Christ. Not every human being chooses to be in Christ. Created beings are created to; worship-praise-and honor God - that is in ..the image and likeness of God. The image and likeness of God. You don't meet many people that see themselves that way. They feel they are they are gods, or a head above everybody else.. or they are beat down so bad they have a feeling of self pity (rightly so in instances of abuse). Either way it is nature abuse - Satan abuse. Humanity is abused in nature..by their nature..and abuse others in nature. They are tormented in nature, and will torment others. You see it in every day living in .. friend or foe, loved ones, relationships, marriages, work force, and the way the world operates.

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. - John 14:27.

People call for peace and no torment..but it cannot happen in the world. There shall be no peace and safety. Not in the world - that is only found in Christ. Believers have to watch they're daily living, because they will do the same thing, and respond to/in the world the same way. Calling for outer peace is a call for inner peace. There is no peace, and there will be no peace. The picketing, protesting, and cry for help; is a cry for peace! There will be none. The world may get better at times, and worse at other times..but never at peace.

The world mirrors the inner man, because it is operated by the inner man. If you cannot understand man in his fallen failed nature..look at the world and you have a picture of the inner man. That is what is in man. That is the mirror you look into - a glass darkly. You look into scripture and see man is fallen in nature and there is no help..not in the world. Our gospel does not fit the world..it only fits those in Christ. You can be saved from the world by our gospel..but it is not a gospel that fits the world.

Believers may have a new nature, but an old mind! The old mind will do what was in the old man. Like Israel of old (living by law).. living by the only thing they knew. So it is with the old mind, it will still express that fallen nature - be it from mind only in believers. Believers have a new "Christ in you" nature. That nature is the nature of the father. What are we learning as we grow? our father's nature. That is the Spirit of adoption.. learning who you are and the expression that comes in the new nature. The family spirit!

1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 but is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. - Galatians 4:1-2.

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. - Romans 8:15.

Last edited: