Guess That Scripture.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nivleos

Feb 17, 2009
The idea of the game is to post a piece of The Book and see who guess/knows what part it is from.So you need to get the book, chapter, and verse.To make this a bit less complicated I have thought of the rule you can only post a passage that is within 3 books either way of the previous passage.First passage (An easy one in theory) :By the seventh day God finished what he had been doing and stopped working. He blessed the seventh day and set it apart as a special day, because by that day he had completed his creation and stopped working. And that is how the universe was created. When the Lord God made the universe, there were no plants on the earth and no seeds had sprouted, because he had not sent any rain, and there was no one to cultivate the land; but water would come up from beneath the surface and water the ground.

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
Genesis 2:2-6And the Angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush and said, Moses, Moses. And he said Here am I. And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face: for he was afraid to look upon God.Was I supposed to wait to post until you told me whether I was correct or not?

Nivleos

Feb 17, 2009
You were right, and no your post was fine.Now for your answer: Exodus 3:2-6A little harder this time:"If you see a fellow-Israelite's cow or sheep running loose, do not ignore it; take it back to him. But if its owner lives a long way off or if you don't know who owns it, then take it home with you. When its owner comes looking for it give it to him. Do the same thing if you find a donkey, a piece of clothing, or anything else that your fellow-Israelite may have lost. "If a fellow-Israelite's donkey or cow has fallen down, don't ignore it; help him get the animal to its feet again.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Deut 22:1-4 11 Then all the people who were at the gate and the elders said, “We are witnesses. May the Lord make the woman, who is coming into your house, like Rachel and Leah, who together built up the house of Israel. May you act worthily in Ephrathah and be renowned in Bethlehem, 12 and may your house be like the house of Perez, whom Tamar bore to Judah, because of the offspring that the Lord will give you by this young woman.”