Guide to Genocide Version 1.0 (Premise of Geno. Natural Theory with God)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background (Pre-Background)

Fake

gKKiahv.jpg

QlRJIPe.jpg

allnewspipeline.com/Is_This_The_Real_Roswell_Alien_Footage.php

One of the shooters, nobody could explain where he came from. One of the shooters from Colombine was completely fake, in their understanding. The recorded footage showed and empty classroom, the same time the authorities recorded it full of people.

The Shooter died from a unified field effect that marks destabilization, specifically the wounds on the body, and the materialization of the separate fake body...................the information that was sold to the media, is for jews and minorities, so it does not impact their pride of suicide, most to all of which will have to die, but this is not specifically my goal or god's, this is where we will begin to understand based on legal evidences/history/present, Natural theory of genocide with god. (colombine sustained the reaction for so long, in an unnatural way, required euthanasia of jews and minorities specifically, some self defense killings, and some targeting, and the rest is recorded, what we have left over) (no second shooter recorded, identical wounds on two bodies, no reported shots to those areas on the bodies, lots of horse play with the media) (no reports from the media emphasising jewish specific euthanasia or minority specific euthanasia at columbine, lots of false witnessing) (autopsy minorities deceases in their pleasure or lethal force with me, should provide some passive clarity, use your opportunities to learn, leading to our discussion).
End of Pre-Background

Background - Natural Genocide Theory Historical
(its apart of god's law, for these minorities to just die in a suicide, or just die someother way, or by their hands....sometimes they don't get the pleasure of causing death to whoever......why someone goes out of their way to wrestle with that is/are, other issues.........remember humanity is at position zero with god, it will die in just a few years, and few are being saved for the ones being saved, they have many reasons to pray)
("vedic" = Natural Genocide Theory with God Historical)

2HCY3zw.jpg

odishamuseum.nic.in/?q=node/288

(Legend has it, there several old ladies gathered together, and one of them had combusted..............it was reported that the jewish community used euthanasia fearing a plague.............but by the time Edward Leedskalnin said a few things, he had them all hanged, it was about 100 or so jews hanged in texas at that time)

What Edward Leedskalnin said was this to the authorities, a considerable injustice had been performed..............this women died because her "manchild", soulmate choose to die in an unfavorable way.............then he reached out his hand and touched the burn spot in the wall and they had a vision together..............later he explained, the remaining ones choose to offer no resistance and to die, to provide for their "manchild (s)", but he also said...............this behavior together is not good for you. (you have no knowledge of the universe, no knowledge of the unified field association to humanity, no knowledge of the dead flesh issue and humanities death)......................a few years later, Nicholas Roerich paraded around several nations, claiming no jew or minority can prevail against me, he had a small box, and inside that small box was a very small women, that glowed very brightly, he never said much, but he did talk about many things) (the issue of the ten lost tribes has never formerly developed into anything, in the new testament, after the apostles society have, said the "esoteric"/"secret societies", and nothing much more has been made of it, right into the present).

The "Vedic" talks about a relationship coming to full terms, an after death reunion of a man and women, as a picture of live in the new universe..................The "Vedic" also talks about the untimely death of a women in this relationship as a picture of damnable heresy and a picture of god's will to bless the extermination of the rejection in humanity....................this ofcourse is history................when we get into the present there has been a revival of these issues, however, I will address the authorities properly in the future, but for now, lets continue our march to the present.

"Modern Day" Genocide Natural Theory with God
(most of what god talks about does not specifically involve planet earth, at the same time, new knowledges is not the mark of a world war 3, you fight your own wars and make your own conflicts, but for the sake of god's law, many people will die by moses specifically, in a first strike, there is simply no other way)
(I asked you to shoot rogue minorities that are a clear and exceeding threat to society in the head for science related reasons, even if you can't learn much)

XhiDJQA.jpg

(I want to thank the Nice Lady @@@@@ Above Top Secret, for taking the time to talk with me, our status as a family will be resolved soon, most likely 12/21/2020, back to topic ................ i will do not only by necessity genocides, but the rest of you need to talk to me when i return, i will make many examples of euthanasia if necessary, euthanasia is one of the sole means I have of helping the peace, humanity is only suicide pleasure, keep that in mind) (namely the turin shroud of jesus was the major misunderstood prophecy/argument, back to topic)

(at the same time testimony is going for, so is suicide for no profit by those kinds, as we've said polygamy has no value to me, but will have to see more, after things are resolved, if there is any value, the rest is legal history)

(Right Side, is latent unified field energies in this earth, largely corrupted by humanities "dead flesh", and nullified .............. aliens are just representations of god's propensity to react as we understand the grey aliens, however.............man's natural position in the unified field, is larger eyes like "nordic aliens" are reported) (M for MINORITIES, most of which will die by genetic decay or etc in said environment, and on earth you must answer the question of dead flesh, god will be answered perhaps only in your death before you die very painfully globally if that is necessary)

(Maybe Maybe Not, just a few Years ago From Today) (End Section)
(your age is not really important, all that is fixed, and also in the unified field environment the body does not decay like it does on earth before death, truly god has designed man for a utopian society, but man in its natural state has fallen away considerably .................. the blessings i have for the people largely take place off world, genocide can be done clean @ god's mercies in your understanding to earth .......... or messy, or nothing.........you will have to do what is necessary for your safety as you will understand) (back to topic) (resurrections and so forth, the ten lost tribes, are on the table with god for my abilities, so not completely certain but only some information already)

(an older lady, contacted me, not necessarily in person, but only asked me once or twice to say something nice about dylan roof, it was not time, for correct truth as this is an ongoing process ................... weather or not him specifically or someone else is something that can be blessed with me specifically is important, but not really the sole some of the matter. I think mars or etc. will be good not only for many people, but for many people with special affinities, that don't have a voice)

(god uses the son of man to resolve these issues cyclically, so things happen, now today, there is a place between neptune and uranus for people like me, the 10 lost tribes, "flesh and blood", is not an indicator for god's actions with us, but sometimes we fall into the pattern of race, sometimes we don't, remember "faith""prayer", is not indicative by flesh and blood), but for humanity, its often the bottom line) Wrapping things Up

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guide to Genocide Version 2.0 (Premise of Geno. Natural Theory with God)

(discussion place holder .... this is a zero survivor argument (maybe not true) (we have not retired the false witnesses you do against moses, and the suicide for pleasure, or resolved the testimony of the son of man to shed light on your accusation of god in global suicide, this earth, unified field, genetic lines) .... something you can tie with moses only because it was recorded and god wrestled with that truth, otherwise .... humanity eliminates truth, but, as information spreads quicker now ... so this will be some version of the truth, not a falsity)

7iImZX1.jpg

(Wald Zoupas ... CL = CR = 12J)

(Field Variances in Quantum Forces (not unified field C7) = (Unified Field Potential .. activity that mirrors a "vaccum" not a "void" at zero point in field (hilbert space, is not, sub particle space C8) ============ MJ12 (Basis Stability in enduring presence of the argument ......... close to "unified field", or evidence of potential, or, activity, past or future (in the past or in the future timeforce, hypothetical)

Majestic 12 or MJ12 = Joseph 12,000 of Revelation ==== "Noah's Rainbow" or activity surrounding earth, earth as potential unified area (mass euthanasia of minorities............when RAYPOZ MABUS leaves for planet jupiter, for the "abraham and sarai equation")
"Black Hole Entrophy and Soft Hair" .............. mass euthanasia of minorities during "field stress to mirror or intermittent", unified field activity for "abraham and sarai equation", of moses and his soulmate to family articulation, from earth to jupiter.
(the generations without sin, do not die like flesh and blood, why that happens, is because they wrestled with god over the mercy he intended for them, nobody else, incest/rape/murder/adversity/suicide in your pleasure, god does not acknowledge............you need to remember that not only will we come to an understanding, but (they are not the alpha in the cycle, testimony wise, sometimes you can do more bad than good, in dealing with dead flesh.............god's angels are lent to the son of man...........)...............humanity is also dead in just a few years around 2061, so this is building to a trial of faith for humanity in its dead flesh accusation against god, and its global suicide)
God performing some function that provides euthanasia is not the end of the argument, since I don't intend to either cause suffering or make this a period of suffering, minorities will have to be euthanized in geographic regions, that, in your mental illness with god, you just are not qualified to do anything productive, the rest you can kill, they can die by your "faith"/god's mercies in the matter, or are not important to me. I don't expect to have to continually kill in mass but is necessary, we'll have to see.

Y7YgHik.jpg

goerie.com/article/20160428/ENTERTAINMENT/610130137

Both of these people die. One or both are either killed off beforehand. Not so much important.

The Program is both die, generally marked by the death of the man, and the man and women are re-articulated with activity paralleling a birth, but, they are soulmates/man/wife/etc.................that's god forever gift for the generations without sin.

However.

God may give the man freedom to modify the process or negate, in which case, things resemble a natural death. This is largely histories pattern, but not completely, history only records anything, or highlights anything related to "suicide" to feed, humanity in its natural state.

1. Abraham and Sarai
2. Queen Sheba and Solomon
3. Women and Manchild of Revelation

God isn't teaching anything new, the earth was not the original focal point, this specific activity really didn't involve the "sons of man" until the new testament, so God never specifically used this earth anyway, there's a lot of false witnessing.

(I will say something good and positive about holocaust or just minority genocide, versus not performing genocide, but don't consider this valid, God listed their genetic lines as worthless for a reason. you can suffer at your own hands thats about it, we maybe also see the desperation of pleasure/suicide, with need to drag dead flesh where it doesn't belong, but remember, this is the last generation and humanity is also dead. otherwise this is just suffering on earth, earth at zero with god, that is not a problem, otherwise, i am the law and the authority)

(what is positive about minority genocide?)

Its an Old Testament Theory, that when god reacts, and there is a die off, that killing much more of what god kills before god kills them all, and then they hope for a blessing................this is not a law or anything.................i'm not teaching genocide or anything...............most people will die naturally either from plague or from changes in the earth you won't have to kill much, however::::::::::

1. God's Accusation against You in Dead Flesh and Global Suicide is your Issue
2. Son of Man with God's Mercies for the Good of the people, and for those being saved, not necessarily as apart of humanity, is an issue for the son of man

big, big, big differences, but all good all the same, wrapping things up
(when I kill india, or, need to make assessment, when i kill more then that, may kill all african continent or etc. you do not have the maturity or understanding in your pleasure to have a simple understanding) (but I will go on and help the people with their leadership or etc., euthanasia maybe the only means of mercy i can afford many people, we'll see)

Last edited: