Guide to Polygamy (Nostradamus NEW)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background

Nostradamus's Preface to César
I have composed books of prophecies, each containing one hundred astronomical quatrains, which I want to condense somewhat obscurely. The work comprises prophecies from today to the year 3797.
This may perturb some, when they see such a long time span, and this will occur and be understood in all the fullness of the Republic

1776 The USA is Founded + 2021 A.D. (1290 and 1335 Days from Flight 370) = 3797 A.D. .............. JFK in 1963 and about 100 Years to Halley's Comet........(100 Years .... 9/11/2001 to Halley's Comet = 60 ++++ 5/21/2021 to Halley's Comet = 40,,,,====== 100 Years)

Nostradamus does not reference a "Astrological Age" in the Statement that presents the material, you have to add information for that conclusion, Nostradamus provides the exact date of the Lord's Return for the Final Week/Jubilee of Daniel

(Legal Answer is 153 Days, from 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021, For the Planet Jupiter, in this Context Nostradamus Provides) (Background Section) .... (a few hundred years ago, the theology with nostradamus was not what it is today)

H2YXDh5.jpg

alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-70/
astrogle.com/astrology/retrograde-jupiter-effects-explained-past-life-connection.html

(Nostradamus did not make association to astrology with "3797" directly, however because Nostradamus did not rebuke this, by default, this can be astronomy related) (NOT Humanism Related)

39 Years
JUN 27, 1982 = Jupiter Retrograde
JUN 20, 2021 = Jupiter Retrograde
astropro.com/features/tables/geo/ju-sta/ju-sta09.html
Jupiter and Saturn. Great conjunctions occur regularly, every 19.6 years (2 CYCLES)

(Publication of JUPITER EFFECT 1974, predicted that in 1982 the End of the World/Earthquake would take place) (it was a specific marker in Jupiter's Retrograde for the "Saturn Jupiter Conjunction" Cycle)

12/21/2020 = Great Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn (JUPITER IS THE SECOND SUN .......... the Earth's Sun or 12/21/2012 was not voiced by Nostradamus)
(Ribbons with Nostradamus represent, "bending light", or unified field potential, that parallel's god's propensity to react or prophecy) (how far you go back into the universe shortly before man, God did exactly that with the planets, modifying things surrounding this earth and creation of the man, setting planets into motion and etc)
This Plate has no Ribbon on it and References the Planets (ISOLATED to Earth)

P0y96pl.jpg

pveducation.org/pvcdrom/properties-of-sunlight/declination-angle

Solar Declination Goes from "September to December the Following Year", the representation of the diagram is correct, at least.

9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses + 19 Years "Great Conjunction Cycle" = 12/21/2020 at the Great Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn. (God's Propensity is often Delegated to the "December Solstice", this does not mean that Nostradamus Had the Planet Earth Solely in View, or that 12/21/2012 the Earth's Sun at Galactic Center, was more correct than Jupiter the Second Sun).

Halley's Comet is the Sword, or 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021, Based on the Meteor Showers Halley's Comet and May 2021 is the Fifth Solstice this duration is the significance of this plate specifically. END OF BACKGROUND.

Nostradamus's Guide to Polygamy (polygamy no value)
Abraham and Sarai ## 50 Wives of Genesis 18 (negative)
2. Solomon and Queen of Sheba ## 41 Wives of Matthew1's Genealogy (negative)
3. Lazarus in Abraham's Bosom##"Gog and Magog Prophecy of Exekiel" (negative and in cycles)
(people added to nostradamus lost book paintings, God doesn't function to generally bless, polygamy or wives in the new testament the same way, or never has in the implied way, I will clarify and resolve this controversy, (for the son of man under Joseph in the new testament, joseph the promise of fulfillment) (King David was an angel/god, no controversy there, God used the phrase "concubines" instead of "wives" in some instances, denoting same argument, new testament does not bless polygamy specifically, and in the same way) (back to topic)

uqBPuim.jpg

Utsuro-bune - Asian UFO, reference to Polygamy = NO VALUE FOR A UNIFIED FIELD, crossed out

to the right

We can impose the entire Argument on Shepard's Monument, whats inside the Triangle is "Abraham and Sarai" (Son of Man and the Women God Made to be his Wife) (the Man to the Left is Rape of the Women, and the Women above the Man is Rape of the Man) (society is attacking that family for pleasure, society has a dead flesh issue, Polygamy or whatever the excuse is, its only "suicide pleasure" until god resolves the issue).

C4Q47
The savage black one when he will have tried
His bloody hand at fire, sword and drawn bows:
All of his people will be terribly frightened,
Seeing the greatest ones hung by neck and feet.

Humanity is not given a judgment, only uncleanness and the wrath of God, until God resolves the issue of "Abraham and Sarai, the Son of Man and the Women God made for him", its not a physical judgment.............on the otherhand.............Nostradamus does talk about Asia as an Antichrist, it does seem to feed on "suicide pleasure" with the faithful, most of the time asian people will be found in bulk in minority communities in mixed countries, for sin pleasure.

(its not just "suicide pleasure" with the son of man and his soulmate/wife, society makes it self suffer for its own pleasure/suicide, all this will be resolved with the Third Antichrist is Dead (unclean animals/people euthanasia) as nostradamus puts it. This behavior is cyclical, so for many times, with plagues in nostradamus, but also today, this is the last cycle)

(Celestial Environment is not referenced on that plate, but the "White Ribbon of Bending Light" (UNIFIED FIELD), is referenced to resolve that contradiction. We can say.........."Norway Spiral December 2009" to "Flight 370, March 2014"...............a sign from God that follows the Solstices, or we can just say Flight 370 is the subject of the plate we have in view. (see, Nostradamus Key to Prophecy).

(You did not have a, Transit of Venus, Sun in Galactic Center, or Great Comet (ISON), in close proximity to each other, or two great comets none periodic comets (elenin and ison) (or two space ships borisov and oumuamua) in close proximity to the events, in the days of Nostradamus, or anytime in relatively recent history) (all of this will be resolved 12/21/2020 this year)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guide to Polygamy (Nostradamus NEW) Part 2 (Nostradamus Key to Prophecy)

Background

(Not a Christmas Tree Specifically)
bhPZtB2.jpg

mccrecords.com/alienantenna.html
unexplained-mysteries.com/viewarticle.php?id=101

(unified field summary brief)

One Photon is Clustered to "One Hundred Photons" ... this is one identifier or the primary one, that a "unified field environment", (vaccum at zero point in field NOT A VOID AS IS CURRENTLY OBSERVED).

The rest of the branch arguments are like this, four forces, echoed, against, LIGHT (that is rainbow) ......... then gravity and mass exchange is one lesser magnitude .............. then plasma and energy transition against or to mass is another lesser plane

Finally a, "wormhole", some portions of mass is created and destroyed, and other are not, is the final lesser point ................... (black holes do not create or destroy some mass and not the others, they don't............black holes don't do anything except break mass down into a finer state, and its easier to identify the four forces and to understand the "4th dimension of Super gravity, and its components//time/light/gravity"............the photon body 5th dimension marker is too complicated for your design as a species and also exceeds god's willingness to reprove you beyond what I can commonly understand, as the basic law of unified field and limitation).

JOHN 19:39 And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound [weight].

Nostradamus Key Word is "One Hundred", for information that exceeds trends in our understanding about the "antichrist death" (dead flesh), and the coming of jesus in the activation briefly that resolves the son of man, and places god's mercies into light to complete the accusation of god with this last generation.

(Green Triangle .............represents Flight 370 and the "Seven Year Marker of Daniel"................where as the 3 Gold Birds and Buildings can be placed against 9/11/2001..........................for the reasons we stated or..........................1600 Furlongs for Days of Revelation from Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning to 9/11/2001 ........ and .......... 1600 Days from Jupiter Alignment 9/23/2017 (or space ship oumuamua), to (12/21/2020) 5/21/2021 End of 153 Days ...............)

Brief Mention about Genocide (current)
(nostradamus didn't draw all those priests and women, then what was drawn?)

7kWCQNB.jpg

messynessychic.com/2013/11/06/found-in-the-trash-a-box-of-otherworldly-notes/

Probably something like that, "Ball Lightening Controversy", as related to signs of a unified field are often deleted from history. You do not have "unified fields" and so many minorities living because your unclean, and they should not be living period. No controversies involved.

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

This Keyword is tied to "Unified Field" that is what makes this of particular attention, along with the other associations with this word and Nostradamus Quatrains.

"mabus" ... Black Male USA ... as an anagram, however........because, incest/rape/murder for pleasure of the Son of Man is the focal point. Mabus=Moses or "Mabus=Masturbation", not only do wives have no value, but God is going to do the "Abraham and Sarai Covenant" and Give the Son of Man his Gift/soulmate/wife. Its not an explosion that kills millions of people, it a "unified field reaction and man's natural design" (unclean people die naturally, earth isn't necessarily impacted, we should see this in the skies and around the earth briefly).

See Below:

frpdIAW.jpg

C4Q27
Salon, Tarascon, "Mausol", the arch of "SEX.",
Where the pyramid is still standing:
They will come to deliver the Prince of "Annemark,"
Redemption reviled in the temple of Artemis.

Its not special because no use of word "hundred" to denote a unified field. However, this is still prophecy. "Mausol/Mabus".

The Women (god's creation for the son of man/gift) is given the "son of man" (pyramid builder)..............God takes them both and blesses their family, and they are the rebuke for mankind in dead flesh accusation, of earth not having a unified field.

Then (the pyramids were built first, and then the sphinx was built in the shape of a women, not a cat/dog/man, it was the "forever gift" god would bless to the generations without sin in the gospel's program) (this is true for all mega structures, and over time, humanity in its sin pleasure, destroyed and modified various things)

Then...............if I have the strength to do it, I'll euthanize the nuclear weapon armed countries in the old bible belt...............you are not mentally capable of handing the problem, I will limit your self inflicted suffering, but if i cannot do that in a clean way then I won't. Same thing for "migration/death" for a portion of the jews minorities in the usa.............probably just the.............."appalachian mountain range", minorities (not necessarily immigrants or asians) in the usa will have to leave to the west or die. It i can do it, it will be done, beyond that Issac Newton had to do something similar. Same with edward leedskalnin.

Then everything with god's mercies center offworld, and allowing access to the people that concerns me (specific monopolization of the military/prison system/elderly disabled...........and public..........largely by choice in the opportunity).

Its not me promoting genocide or suffering, or dragging baggage back to earth, that apart of your sin, if you are sinful...............furthermore, i'll wrestle over time, in cutting access or restoring it, depending on how god allows this situation to express. After i finish settings things up and imposing. you will simply be in the position of making yourself suffer for your pleasure/suicide, one particular country can defeat me sure ,that will be easy, and there won't be no mercies there. on the otherhand on country doesn't decide the value for mankind. (like i said things will be clean and setup, then we'll see what happens).

people are entitled to 120 years of living, that can be very youthful, etc. lots of discernment can only be achiveved with everything god gives me and is implied to exercise, only at that time.

(race, territory, access, is how I set things up initially, I don't control people, this is their natural desires or lack of willingness to suffer for god, not me specifically. how that plays out will adjust to that for good, removing me out of the equation, that is god's law) (dead flesh accusation, wrestling with something that is dead has low sucess, and will fight for pleasure and suicide is your answer for god) (being a false witness is your answer for god, and you are allowed to do that, you can do that, but that is not my role or god's role)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guide to Polygamy (Nostradamus NEW) Part 3 (Short Term Euthanasia Update (minorities-historical accurate)

(Background)

KLz9S6r.jpg

solarsystem.nasa.gov/asteroids-comets-and-meteors/comets/oumuamua/in-depth/
archaeology.org/issues/213-1605/features/4326-cuneiform-the-world-s-oldest-writing

You are viewing "Oumuamua" (spaceship), in a locked position, and "cuneiform" language, so you can see how the language was originated................this is a different area of minority specific euthanasia by necessity, that will be tied together. (jerusalem has no value) (so the statement is sin, but there are conclusions related to that) (we'll come back to this in the background, section).

Nostrdamus Preface to Caesar
Almighty God's aid, and before completing its full cycle, the monarchy will return, then the Golden Age. For according to the celestial signs, the Golden Age shall return, and after all calculations, with the world near to an all-encompassing revolution - from the time of writing 177 years 3 months 11 days - plague, long famine and wars, and still more floods from now until the stated time.

(not me specifically, euthanasia is necessary, may see another jew shot three or more dozen times, another philadelphia police officer, or officer euthanized, or the corpse of another minority paraded by the public, god blesses this (maybe a jew this time around?), your position is natural suicide for pleasure, god being given the glory in this matter is damnable heresy for you, will elaborate later on in this entry) (things are clean now, but, god gives me the authority over your minority/suicide problem, i'll use what little strength i have to specifically, slaughter it relentless until god resolves my authority) (god's angels do the work of euthanasia, until I'm able to do it that is the pattern, we'll a few more months to see how this develops, may not develop at all)

Space Ship Borisov (will also explain space ship nature, in later details)
The comet passed through the ecliptic of the Solar System at the end of October 2019, and made its closest approach to the Sun at just over 2 AU on 8 December 2019 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2I/Borisov

(2061 Halley's Comet is the date humanity is euthanized. Issac Newton used the date of 2060 A.D. to denote the different in referencing planet earth (some observation perhaps)...........................Nostradamus is not referencing Planet Earth, he is specifically referencing a Spaceship Marker, not the Planet Earth...............not a Celestial Body/Planet in our Solar System.............you can just lump this information in his letter to Caesar as "Flight 370" related figures to daniel's final seven years)

End of Background Statement

"Edward Leedskalnin - the man they (jews) could not hang" (real legal account)........... He got the power to euthanize, ahead of god resolving his authority, because of "suicide pleasure", man's natural state. History records that he did mark of a geographic area and encourage, "minority migration or death" ......... as they were being killed the people followed along, he would of killed them all, me the same conclusion and practice today...............then, "spaceship crashed into siberia", not a partial materialization or anything like that in space, he wrestled with god, to eliminate the "abraham and sarai covenant", of god giving him the women/spaceship in a formal manner, (probably couldn't be weaponized like that).

After that, Edward Leedskalnin was already renounced in the services, not very publically............they had examples of god's mercies...............then Edward Leedskalnin arranged his apparent death and re-materialization, so the energy could splash on a few individuals, that is where several dictators, or commonly the "Hitler" originated. Believing Edward was dead, they took what they learned about "god", "dead flesh", and god's accusation of dead flesh (minorities), and ran with that idea.

Secretly they received some help, from Edward, but he also involved himself with the usa, the mahattan experiments/philadelphia experiments, nuclear weapon development, and some special activities with Majestic Twelve in the usa...............Then he did later die as a normal man. No evidence that "abraham and sarai" equation was blessed in full, also no evidence that a minority, or "suicide pleasure" prevailed against Edward. Lots of fake history, and this goes on for generations for many years and many peoples.

(how much pedophila/school shootings, minorities, and public figures, police politicians, feed into minority suicide, or how much of a natural theory conclusion this is ............. Edward took the mercy god gave him in minority euthanasia, and ran with it, right now i'm not blessed to perform jewish/minority euthanasia or enforce, migration or death .................. apart of the motivation is not just that humanity is zero as a people and a corpse, it is being maximum faithful for the few persons recieving the full benefit from god towards the new universe, when humanity falls short and dies worthless, there was no sin in god's eyes, also, it was not the last last generation, so there was no sin in god's eyes)

(once i have the power to euthanize minorities, I will re-assess my situation, your limitation, and what is "faith" with god at maximum before humanities death on 2061 A.D. in just a few years) (based in part on my experience in minority euthanasia) (End of Background) (things are nice so far, suspect another school shooting tied to me by false witnesses, perhaps this used as evidence in their pleasure, then I'll have the same opportunity to cut into what is "faith" with god like edward, I have already several jew/negro/etc police officer i can identify, much better if valid as they see the child killings/etc/in mass, following edward leedskalnin, and god in his day)

"The Dukes of King David, Ten Lost Tribes Corrected"
(small advance in understanding included for nguyen van lem)
(ninth planet hypothetical)

p5yVJma.jpg

Planet Earth Galactic Center (Scorpio)
Planet Nine Singularity Location, Galactic Center (Aries)

Planet Jupiter the Second Sun, is where God resolves the Authority of the Son of man in the traditional "Abraham and Sarai Equation" is that is not modified (principally by the son of man).

This Space Location, was a place where, several "couples" under "Abraham and Sarai Equation (for generations without sin)", gathered together in a heavenly like city, for whatever purpose. It wasn't a location on earth they wanted to go, even if god allowed them to do that, considering the old testament. (activities of angels).

Most likely the location is between neptune and uranus, or somewhere hidden, which is probably correct. considering. "May 21, 2011" was an alignment, if you follow the last paragraph, aquariuspapers.com/astrology/2006/05/galactic_center.html, however. His choices with "polygamy" or sin, of various nature may of killed the women, or god did not bless that covenant, the son of man is principal argument, but several individuals globally may apply to it, however, god performs the blessing only. (most at different times, same pattern for those).

Nostradamus Lost Plates the "Ribbons Specifically" deal with Unified Field Propensities or circumstances, and they are all, still effective to some degree, good or bad context. We do see, "son of man blessed to euthanize jews and minorities in one specific nostradamus example", in answering natural suicide enough to sway god with the son of man, relentless euthanasia of minorities is necessary. euthanasia is always necessary for minorities, in god's law. (ofcourse I am summarizing a lot of material). God has provided enough truth, so its sparingly and god does speak, but its either willful, or satan managed to deprive this "abraham and sarai" for the generations without sin, in the new testament.

Nguyen Van Lem, Brief Entry Concluding Subject

nIgaHyy.jpg

foreverconscious.com/intuitive-astrology-jupiter-retrograde-2020

Whoever this women was, died around the exact time, he was killed. She had a reputation, most likely a good one. But, they never had a chance to talk, this was shortly before the command to euthanize Cambodia, was given and followed. Most likely in a imminent genocide declaration for vietnam.

That is probably not the real women in the photograph, but that was her real age when Nguyen Van Lem was killed and she died also, at the same time. (that is abraham and sarai's equation for the generations without sin).

(What really happened around that time was, "polygamy" was used as a method of assisted suicide, their testimony or rather, his testimony was concluded, probably around the time of the wow signal)

(Nguyen Van Lem is the modern day inventor of "Star Trek", but, there's no precedent, God's Covenant in the scope of "abraham and sarai", is for the son of man, and those that may apply to it, in that generation, and nothing much more. You have old testament mercies in the location of planet nine as energy vortex for bending the law, but, god wasn't obligated to act on that specifically. "What happens today"?

Today, there may not be many alive on earth attributed to these arguments in good standing with god for those individuals. God provides the most information to the son of man, other sources of information are not reliable or present, so sin is prevalent.

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Planet Mars is the place for polygamy for special individuals in bulk ,not just individuals in these arguments. If there are some alive still on earth in a good standing with god potential to react, then I can gather them and put them somewhere, this is the nature of the TEN LOST TRIBES or Dukes of King David.

The formula is usually the same, the women is aged, the man is not very aged, and that is his forever blessing, something he may not use all the time in the new universe. (humanity itself or, forms of life, are important, just not that important, and there are lot of things other to do).

(a jew or a minority does not dictate my covenant with god, it cannot anyway. i have the benefit of the information age, i don't need dirty tricks necessarily, or, to amend god's law to afford a natural death or untimely death, for various purposes)

(I will have to do a "death or migration" and I will have to get into genocide in some fashion, the pretense is limited, what humanity makes of that before its death is its trial of faith) (moving forwards)

Dealing with humanity, polygamy will be more common and benefits for certain individuals offered, not all. off world, that is one of the goals. may not be me taking additional actions on earth eventually, but i can still provide additional information, but perhaps in secret. Everything will be resolved soon. (this very year, around 12/21/2020).

Last edited: