Hallelujah!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was in the mountains of North Carolina today burying my mothers brother Uncle Dale, when something very unique happened.

The Clergy men had just finished giving the Eucharist, the congregation was silent and and all the sudden right in the middle of all The orthodoxy, three unexpected individuals began to sing this song.

Reactions: Philip James

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was in the mountains of North Carolina today burying my mothers brother Uncle Dale, when something very unique happened.

The Clergy men had just finished giving the Eucharist, the congregation was silent and and all the sudden right in the middle of all The orthodoxy, three unexpected individuals began to sing this song.
@Nancy wife said you were having a hard time today, hope things are looking up

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy wife said you were having a hard time today, hope things are looking up

Oh thank you Waiting,
Things are definitely looking up...prayer is so powerful to us and, this site sure does have unity when a brother or sister is in need of comforting, encouraging prayer.
May I ask who is your wife on here, or is it a well kept secret? :D

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh thank you Waiting,
Things are definitely looking up...prayer is so powerful to us and, this site sure does have unity when a brother or sister is in need of comforting, encouraging prayer.
May I ask who is your wife on here, or is it a well kept secret? :D
Victory in Jesus.

Reactions: Pearl and Nancy

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh wow, I love her! Thanks... hope that didn't like, out you two :oops:

I love you too! It was heartbreaking today to read your doubts. I’ve felt and been where you were(are?)...angry. I’m glad you are doing better. Wish I had more words of comfort but I don’t really know all that is going on ...just know you are not the only one and it never excludes you as a sister. I’ve yelled. I’ve screamed at God. I’ve doubted. Had times where it was pitch black and felt like I was disconnected from the entire world. Dark times. You are loved and not unusual (imo) nor have you failed. That you continue to rejoice...even when you don’t feel like it...that is strength. Will be praying.