Hanging on

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have talked a lot about what I desire of and need help with. The whole thing is exhausting and tiring. The more this goes on, I feel like I forget who I am. It's a process and a battle. That's why I keep posting about it. I continue to need prayers for my troubling situation.

I had pleaded to God so many times and getting weary. I wanted God to break confusion from me, if he is with me on my intentions of my desire. God has allowed the situation I'm in to happen. It's been a year now, and I've asked God what more he needs of this. Satan is using my mom against me, and also other people against me. It's driving me to the point where I have to play the 'why have you forsaken me' card. I am going to continue to get mad as long as this goes on. Especially if more of my time is wasted somewhere I can't stand to be in. I'm begging God to not allow this to keep going further.

Maybe God is with me on what I want. I'm going to need prayer to help my unbelief. As long as this goes on I'm going to be a doubting Thomas. I have to see it to believe it. For God to resolve the issues I am dealing with. As it is right now, all this situation does is lead me to bitterness.

Then the fact that Satan does stuff. Satan is the thief who comes to steal, kill, and destroy. God allowed my situation to happen, and probably will relieve me from this, but Satan is doing things to keep it going. There is blowback when you go against Satan. I'm marking all demons who devise a plot/scheme against me.

Just like the pharaoh of Egypt who won't let the Israelites go to their freedom God was leading them to, Satan won't let go and is persistent. Please pray against all the works of Satan trying to prevent me of my desire and the help that I need. Pray against all the frustration the devil is causing. I wish to get out of Florida and return to Oregon in the area I was formerly residing in. Pray that all the works of Satan blocking me be plagued and destroyed. Let Christ Jesus lead me in my battles and the direction of where I shall go.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have talked a lot about what I desire of and need help with. The whole thing is exhausting and tiring. The more this goes on, I feel like I forget who I am. It's a process and a battle. That's why I keep posting about it. I continue to need prayers for my troubling situation.

I had pleaded to God so many times and getting weary. I wanted God to break confusion from me, if he is with me on my intentions of my desire. God has allowed the situation I'm in to happen. It's been a year now, and I've asked God what more he needs of this. Satan is using my mom against me, and also other people against me. It's driving me to the point where I have to play the 'why have you forsaken me' card. I am going to continue to get mad as long as this goes on. Especially if more of my time is wasted somewhere I can't stand to be in. I'm begging God to not allow this to keep going further.

Maybe God is with me on what I want. I'm going to need prayer to help my unbelief. As long as this goes on I'm going to be a doubting Thomas. I have to see it to believe it. For God to resolve the issues I am dealing with. As it is right now, all this situation does is lead me to bitterness.

Then the fact that Satan does stuff. Satan is the thief who comes to steal, kill, and destroy. God allowed my situation to happen, and probably will relieve me from this, but Satan is doing things to keep it going. There is blowback when you go against Satan. I'm marking all demons who devise a plot/scheme against me.

Just like the pharaoh of Egypt who won't let the Israelites go to their freedom God was leading them to, Satan won't let go and is persistent. Please pray against all the works of Satan trying to prevent me of my desire and the help that I need. Pray against all the frustration the devil is causing. I wish to get out of Florida and return to Oregon in the area I was formerly residing in. Pray that all the works of Satan blocking me be plagued and destroyed. Let Christ Jesus lead me in my battles and the direction of where I shall go.

Lord I pray that you remove anything preventing ShineTheLight from your peace.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God allowed my situation to happen, and probably will relieve me from this, but Satan is doing things to keep it going.

Satan cannot go beyond what God allows.

There is blowback when you go against Satan.

“Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” (James 4:7)

Pray that all the works of Satan blocking me be plagued and destroyed.

“…I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” (Romans 8:18)

Let Christ Jesus lead me in my battles and the direction of where I shall go.

May the Lord’s will be done.

Hang in there.

Hang in there.

It will all end soon.

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
praying gods direction and peace for you at such trying time.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Have you met Jesus ?
He is a wonderful friend. He said ask and ye shall receive,seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you............OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THIS FOR IT TO BE TRUE !

I've read all this angst in every thread you've posted..........
Step back and try another approach FAITH!

It's not that I lack compassion but seems more like you lack maturity.

If your NOT under aged, get out of the house from your mom.

Get a job, then move out of state. If you are really 36, then is incarceration the problem ?

Unless you are mentally or physically challenged, what's the REAL problem ?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ShineTheLight are you OK. I was concerned about the Florida hurricane. I was under the impression that it was near to you. How are you doing?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan cannot go beyond what God allows.

“Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” (James 4:7)

“…I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” (Romans 8:18)

May the Lord’s will be done.

Hang in there.

Hang in there.

It will all end soon.
:Bestest: