Happiest countries on the earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What's are the happiest countries on the earth?

Here is the list, I don't really agree with it though, even though Scandinavian countries are probably pretty happy compared to other countries, my country Australia made it to the top 10?

Now I question that, the reason why, is there is so much whinging about our 1st world problems here in Australia and there is a lack of satisfaction in this country, it makes me wonder how we made it to the top 10. I personally think GDP shouldn't be included into measuring happiness of a country, simply because people are always complaining about not having enough money in the western countries, people aren't satisfied with their pay, when they are so very well paid compared to many many countries, especially here in Australia, and how does that make them happy?

World Happiness Report - Wikipedia

So what are you thoughts on where & how your country is ranked?
What is the happiest country in the world?

I would think Tonga is a pretty happy country, my sister's husband is Tongan and he's happy & content all the time.