Happy Birthday JohnDB!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure exactly when it is but I do believe that it's coming up either this month or next month,.. so what kind of cake do you like? :) @JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next Month...

and if things go my way...I might just get a belated party for it after all with all my friends.

I live in hope and worship the God of HOPE.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next Month...

and if things go my way...I might just get a belated party for it after all with all my friends.

I live in hope and worship the God of HOPE.

Okay we'll hold off on the party until next month instead. At least we know that you were born though. :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it's good to know that you weren't just born,.. obviously I would be like how the heck can you type so well as a newborn? o_O

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if you mean that you were planned since all of creation, yep that's also true,.. as for me,.. it was just on a last minute whim when God either had gas or too much sugar or caffeine. :p

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So,.. do you feel comfortable sharing the actual day or should we just party all month for you instead? :D