Happy santa Claws

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Happy santa Claws.

Boy I dread this time of year.

My brother has invited me to X Mass, that's all good, it's going to be on the 24th for a lot of reasons and his eldest is coming from the other side of Australia and I want to see his 2 baby's and all, but my brothers heathen girl friend chimes in on the phone out of the blue and demands, make sure you bring gifts of all x to Y value and toss them in a heap and then everyone will get a gift and if you don't like it you can all swap them yourselves and if you don't you can go sit in your car as they are handed out. Well no ! that's blatant offense, what a moron ! that is in the sprit of pagan day.

My mum gave me a picture of a pagan day once, in spite ! oh they love such pagan crap !

What they are doing has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ at all and it's done in spite of Jesus in fact.

Every 25th Dec I even dread the day coming that the next year is only around the corner too soon.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Happy santa Claws.

Boy I dread this time of year.

My brother has invited me to X Mass, that's all good, it's going to be on the 24th for a lot of reasons and his eldest is coming from the other side of Australia and I want to see his 2 baby's and all, but my brothers heathen girl friend chimes in on the phone out of the blue and demands, make sure you bring gifts of all x to Y value and toss them in a heap and then everyone will get a gift and if you don't like it you can all swap them yourselves and if you don't you can go sit in your car as they are handed out. Well no ! that's blatant offense, what a moron ! that is in the sprit of pagan day.

My mum gave me a picture of a pagan day once, in spite ! oh they love such pagan crap !

What they are doing has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ at all and it's done in spite of Jesus in fact.

Every 25th Dec I even dread the day coming that the next year is only around the corner too soon.

Why stop there? Does it bother you that almost all of mainstream Christianity observes the venerable day of the sun; Sunday while simultaneously profaning God's Sabbath? Eating pork and shellfish is a pagan tradition as well. Engaging in usury is slavery to the mind of Christ. Divorcing and remarrying is considered adultery by Christ himself, yet Christians divorce and remarry just as much as their pagan counterparts.

Instead of balking at the x to y presents, make a statement with the presents you buy. I just read an article about Chanukah where they pointed out that they have this tradition of giving their children money, but the word they use means "charity". In other words, they're teaching their children to give money to the poor. The children are taught that the money they get is a gift from God to give to the poor, or to buy the poor what they need. There's a message that pagans and Christians alike need to hear. Perhaps there's a way to present that in a package that convicts your relatives.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why stop there? Does it bother you that almost all of mainstream Christianity observes the venerable day of the sun; Sunday while simultaneously profaning God's Sabbath? Eating pork and shellfish is a pagan tradition as well. Engaging in usury is slavery to the mind of Christ. Divorcing and remarrying is considered adultery by Christ himself, yet Christians divorce and remarry just as much as their pagan counterparts.

Instead of balking at the x to y presents, make a statement with the presents you buy. I just read an article about Chanukah where they pointed out that they have this tradition of giving their children money, but the word they use means "charity". In other words, they're teaching their children to give money to the poor. The children are taught that the money they get is a gift from God to give to the poor, or to buy the poor what they need. There's a message that pagans and Christians alike need to hear. Perhaps there's a way to present that in a package that convicts your relatives.
Ever watched the Grinch that stole Christmas, that show with jim is the best ever as it shows what Christmas truly is, if one bothers to take heed to what is being put forward in the show. their is a message in the show, but most people are not listening or to stupid to understand the point that it's making, they do not listen as all they want is to be entertained. one could ask what was the point to that show, tell me ? people watch shows but do not truly take note on what is truly going on nowadays. because they are so shallow and fickle.
It's all about gift giving ? not at all ! that bastardised the whole point of Christmas, it has taken over the whole show as you can see the work of Satan in such, not a mention bastardising Christ, with just stupid gifts.
What's Christmas all about Santa, the little girl asked the Grinch dressed up as Santa and what was his response ? the Grinch found out what Christmas is truly all about later on, much to his surprise.

You can eat what ever you like, nothing wrong with eating Pork or Shell fish, as we have refrigerators nowadays and if you did not have such one would not keep such salted for the next few days now would you, same with fish without scales, nevertheless one should not keep such to long in the fridge as well. some of us know what fish not to eat at some months of the year as well nowadays regardless because we understand why it is so, not to mention some fish never to eat.
The Laws were given so people did not eat food that did not keep, so that you did not get sick or die, that's the main reason as to the Laws.

Giving money is not Charity at all, it's got nothing to do with Christ at all. that's a work of man, called charity ? spelt with a small c.
Charity is a God given gift to the Soul and has no resemblance with mans works charity position at all. as one comes from God and the other is from mans works, one abides in God and the other abides in mans works.

One bloke I know claims that he has been blessed with money never had to work a day in his life and he has everything new car a house ect, no ! he is not blessed by God at all, that is all the work of mans works charity that has been given to him in fact. he claims that people are blessed by God with wealth, that's not so at all. the eye of a needle and a Camel come to mind. a rich man thinks that it's him who giving to all but forgets who God truly is and claims the glory to himself.

Only a problem with one person really who was running the show at my brothers, just a typical atheist new age clown that knows no better, it does not surprise me at all. nothing against her, she is just a poor fool who is so wound up in facebook and Political Correctness and TV Media hype that is empowering clown nowadays. standing over everyone like little Hitler's. it's all about the Gifts don't you know ? such is a curse ! as they have the cart in front of the Horse.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Ever watched the Grinch that stole Christmas,

Never. Don't watch television.

You can eat what ever you like, nothing wrong with eating Pork or Shell fish, as we have refrigerators nowadays and if you did not have such one would not keep such salted for the next few days now would you, same with fish without scales, nevertheless one should not keep such to long in the fridge as well.

It has nothing to do with refrigeration. It has nothing to do with how hot it is cooked either. Regardless, your logic applies to cannibals eating human beings as well. So when a cannibal converts to Christianity, they will also be at liberty to continue eating their diet of human beings for the exact same reasons you can eat whatever you please.

The Laws were given so people did not eat food that did not keep, so that you did not get sick or die, that's the main reason as to the Laws.

False. Any thing that goes bad is considered "unclean", yet in Mark 7:19 we have a parenthetical remark that Christ never said, and Mark never wrote. It was written by a scribe in the margins, and later around 400 AD migrated into the text as a parenthetical remark by someone who obviously didn't know what he was talking about. He says, "(Thus he declared all foods clean)" Everything that is rotting is considered unclean by the dietary laws, but not according to this scribe. He has just suggested that you can eat rotting meat because he thinks it's now clean, or acceptable to eat.

Giving money is not Charity at all, it's got nothing to do with Christ at all. that's a work of man, called charity ? spelt with a small c.
Charity is a God given gift to the Soul and has no resemblance with mans works charity position at all. as one comes from God and the other is from mans works, one abides in God and the other abides in mans works. the eye of a needle and a Camel come to mind.

Jesus draws the line with the first cent one holds onto. His followers forsake everything. Regardless, you missed the whole point of the message, which is that it all comes from God in the first place. That's the lesson. Whatever you are given is meant to be given away.

Only a problem with one person really who was running the show at my brothers, just a typical atheist new age clown that knows no better, it does not surprise me at all. nothing against her, she is just a poor fool who is so wound up in facebook and Political Correctness and TV Media hype that is empowering clown nowadays. standing over everyone like little Hitler's. it's all about the Gifts don't you know ? such is a curse ! as they have the cart in front of the Horse.

Sounds like they own a lot of real estate in your head.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Never. Don't watch television.

It has nothing to do with refrigeration. It has nothing to do with how hot it is cooked either. Regardless, your logic applies to cannibals eating human beings as well. So when a cannibal converts to Christianity, they will also be at liberty to continue eating their diet of human beings for the exact same reasons you can eat whatever you please.

False. Any thing that goes bad is considered "unclean", yet in Mark 7:19 we have a parenthetical remark that Christ never said, and Mark never wrote. It was written by a scribe in the margins, and later around 400 AD migrated into the text as a parenthetical remark by someone who obviously didn't know what he was talking about. He says, "(Thus he declared all foods clean)" Everything that is rotting is considered unclean by the dietary laws, but not according to this scribe. He has just suggested that you can eat rotting meat because he thinks it's now clean, or acceptable to eat.

Jesus draws the line with the first cent one holds onto. His followers forsake everything. Regardless, you missed the whole point of the message, which is that it all comes from God in the first place. That's the lesson. Whatever you are given is meant to be given away.

Sounds like they own a lot of real estate in your head.
They own the world.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They definitely own the whole world that exists in your head...
They own the dilettantes and that Gospel in fact, ya clown.
Who do you think owns this World, you want to study the Bible one day boy. you are not even a Christian in fact ! as you state of your faith is of another faith. so that proves you have no idea of the Holy Spirit and are just a worldly dupe of the world. the world owns you and you are it's slave.