Happy Thanksgiving from CB!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 100
Shout triumphantly to the LORD, all the earth.

Serve the LORD with gladness;
come before Him with joyful songs.

Acknowledge that the LORD is God.
He made us, and we are His—
His people, the sheep of His pasture.

Enter His gates with thanksgiving
and His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him and praise His name.

For the LORD is good, and His love is eternal;
His faithfulness endures through all generations.

I don't know about you, but I have a ton to be thankful for, even just recently.

1) My dad. He was involved in an accident Tuesday morning while coming home from work. He was thrown from the car, as he uncharacteristically did not have his seat-belt on for some reason. He survived being thrown out of the car on to the interstate. Nothing short of God pulled him through that. I might even add that this is the third person in my life to survive a serious car accident that they all shouldn't have. God is good!

2) My grandfather passed this August after 89 years of life. He did not suffer while being stuck inside in a bed (he was an avid gardener and outdoor person) and it developed quickly after he survived 2 years longer than he ever should have with only 10% of his heart function. God is still good!

3) I have only told a few, but my wife and I are expecting! God is awesome!

It's been a rollercoaster of a year, but even in the bad, I've been able to recognize God is there through it all. I hope y'all will list some things that you might be thankful for this year - it could be anything. Let's offer a simple note of thanks to God and maybe verbalize what he's done because we are God's testimony.

I wish you and yours all a very Happy Thanksgiving! God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
happythanksgivingbearturkey3sl.gif

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
beardance1.gif

To you and your wife with the pending arrival of your first baby Denver! May the Lord our God bless you both. He is so good!
Also..."Praise the Lord" that your Father came away from that accident okay!

thanksgiving-turkey.gif
Be Blessed on this special day everyone!

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Thank you Lord God for the faith and promises You have given me this year. Your faithfulness has been so unbelievable, astounding and of course so funny at times. Your mighty touch in my life has changed those at times around me, they have seen You in Your Glory.

Thank you so much Denver for your faithfulness in the Lord and the honor you have bestowed on me by creating CB. Congratulations on the coming birth of your child, the Lord God will protect, bestow, and shine forth His glory and love on you. Thanks for the protection of our families Lord, and thanks for taking a few home along the way, I just know they are rejoicing and eating at the table, praising and giving thanks to You..

Thanks to all my new family members I have been honored with here, you ladies and gentlemen are a true blessing in my life, I might not say much, but I sure do enjoy the post.

Love you all, may the Lord God, pour out a freshness of glory upon your lives, may you see the mighty hand of the the Great I AM in your homes, work and within your church family move in mighty ways. May you receive a fresh anointing of favor, fresh oil poured over you and may the world see you as the child of the only True God...

Shep