Happy Thanksgiving!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy Thanksgiving!We would like wish anyone and everyone a very happy Thanksgiving holiday today. Remember to thank the ultimate giver found in our heavenly Father.God Bless you all!

gibby

Apr 4, 2006
And happy Black Friday too! Fortunately, I won't be participating in that madness but my wife and mother are braving the crowds in Denver today.

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
Black Friday... stores opened up here at 5 AM. What a mess it is out there. I plan to avoid it as much as possible.I am going in to work later tonight... hopefully my restaurant won't be too busy. Aaron

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My girlfriend, her sister, and mother are braving them as well. My mother may do the same later with my aunt. Brave folks they are.I was invited but declined. I'll stick to my college football and turkey sandwhiches; a lot less hectic.

gibby

Apr 4, 2006
Today I drag the monster Christmas tree out of the basement and put it together again. I better get busy on that; I have to get it done before I go to work.