Hard Time With Gaining Breakthrough

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, I want to say thanks to those who prayed for me on the previous thread I made here. I have another thing I need prayer on, receiving breakthrough. I've had my difficulties on having them because of what I will say below.

I'll need continued prayer on my high sugar level. Can you continue to pray on this? I'm doing better, but I still need to watch out and cut down on unwholesome foods and unwholesome drinks. I want to cut down on stuff I don't realize is leading me to have sugar addiction, and also high cholesterol. I want to fight the flesh's craving for certain food better. I'll be seeing a doctor to help me with this. In the meantime, I need prayer. I also spoke about my living situation, how I need prayer on where I'm going to live. Because my family will split with me and I want to be somewhere where I can continue to do things for God and be effective.

The new one I need prayer on is against spirits of delay and stagnation, or the spirit of pisgah. I've been having a hard time with my breakthroughs because of it. I want to have my breakthrough.

Here are information on the spirit of pisgah.

vedena.net: DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF PISGAH

Dealing with the power of pisgah | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News

Thanks for hearing out me out. I pray for other's likewise.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, I want to say thanks to those who prayed for me on the previous thread I made here. I have another thing I need prayer on, receiving breakthrough. I've had my difficulties on having them because of what I will say below.

I'll need continued prayer on my high sugar level. Can you continue to pray on this? I'm doing better, but I still need to watch out and cut down on unwholesome foods and unwholesome drinks. I want to cut down on stuff I don't realize is leading me to have sugar addiction, and also high cholesterol. I want to fight the flesh's craving for certain food better. I'll be seeing a doctor to help me with this. In the meantime, I need prayer. I also spoke about my living situation, how I need prayer on where I'm going to live. Because my family will split with me and I want to be somewhere where I can continue to do things for God and be effective.

The new one I need prayer on is against spirits of delay and stagnation, or the spirit of pisgah. I've been having a hard time with my breakthroughs because of it. I want to have my breakthrough.

Here are information on the spirit of pisgah.

vedena.net: DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF PISGAH

Dealing with the power of pisgah | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News

Thanks for hearing out me out. I pray for other's likewise.

I pray for your spirit of Pisgah to be bound and tossed into the pits of hell, and that you would breakthrough.
Also, that God give you the grace to have the self control to eat only wholesome foods, and that you would breakthrough, God Bless brother.