Harvest of our righteousness....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 9:10 (NASB)
Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness;

“He ~~~ will ~~~~~ increase the harvest of your righteousness”

The harvest is not the fruit, but the enjoyment of the fruit...For the enjoyment of righteousness is the glory and joy of Heaven...Therefore enjoying the harvest of our righteousness is enjoying the Kingdom of God come among men...This manifestation of the Kingdom of God in the here and now is a product of the faith of the heart turned towards God wanting and desiring it, of a constant and consistent prayer towards that end.... For to no other has the Kingdom of God been offered but to the heart of man....For when faith, hope, love has the all of the heart, the fruit brought forth is brought forth by the faith of the heart turned towards God...Than the scripture; “what is not of faith is sin” is seen as the truth that it is..

For God is faithful to fulfill His promises in us...For the “Now He who supplies”; is He who supplies, but only to the heart that is open, and to the degree that heart is open to that supplying... For to the harvest of our righteousness is the heart of God set upon... Which He is willing to multiply in the heart of all those that as scripture says be the “one of us” i.e. those that are in possession of the new birth...

So to make our calling and election sure may the harvest of our righteousness be seen and tasted by all...So that all may see and know that Christ of a surety has come in the flesh to bring the Kingdom of God to man...Which is the enjoyment of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit....

For in righteousness and in the doing of righteousness alone will the experience of this be found... For our wills matter not, only in the doing of the will of God.....Which is the manifestation of righteousness in all things...

May our harvest be an ever increasing one..

A fellow follower of His, Not me...

Reactions: marks and bbyrd009

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The NT says that : "Its God who gives us richly, all things to enjoy".

And how blessed we are that God Himself is the giver of all good things....

Be blessed in the receiving, a fellow receiver, Not me

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
2 Corinthians 9:10 (NASB)
Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness;

“He ~~~ will ~~~~~ increase the harvest of your righteousness”

The harvest is not the fruit, but the enjoyment of the fruit...For the enjoyment of righteousness is the glory and joy of Heaven...Therefore enjoying the harvest of our righteousness is enjoying the Kingdom of God come among men...This manifestation of the Kingdom of God in the here and now is a product of the faith of the heart turned towards God wanting and desiring it, of a constant and consistent prayer towards that end.... For to no other has the Kingdom of God been offered but to the heart of man....For when faith, hope, love has the all of the heart, the fruit brought forth is brought forth by the faith of the heart turned towards God...Than the scripture; “what is not of faith is sin” is seen as the truth that it is..

For God is faithful to fulfill His promises in us...For the “Now He who supplies”; is He who supplies, but only to the heart that is open, and to the degree that heart is open to that supplying... For to the harvest of our righteousness is the heart of God set upon... Which He is willing to multiply in the heart of all those that as scripture says be the “one of us” i.e. those that are in possession of the new birth...

So to make our calling and election sure may the harvest of our righteousness be seen and tasted by all...So that all may see and know that Christ of a surety has come in the flesh to bring the Kingdom of God to man...Which is the enjoyment of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit....

For in righteousness and in the doing of righteousness alone will the experience of this be found... For our wills matter not, only in the doing of the will of God.....Which is the manifestation of righteousness in all things...

May our harvest be an ever increasing one..

A fellow follower of His, Not me...
Reminds me also of Isaiah 55.11, @Not me ...