Has A US President Ever Been Reinstated?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After @Bobby Jo just posted in a topic that I made today about Trump's plans with his new office in Florida and he started talking about Trump and Pence being reinstated and I was wondering how is that possible? In all of US history I don't remember it ever happening so is it even possible? Has it happened? What steps are involved to ensure it happening?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After @Bobby Jo just posted in a topic that I made today about Trump's plans with his new office in Florida and he started talking about Trump and Pence being reinstated and I was wondering how is that possible? In all of US history I don't remember it ever happening so is it even possible? Has it happened? What steps are involved to ensure it happening?

No...
It's not happening. Can't happen. We are a republic and not a true democracy.

The electoral college has voted. It's over.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dearest AR,

I'm have no opinion of my own, but Bible Prophecy strongly suggests that Trump & Pence will be murdered together in the streets. And it seems this is only possible if they're back together. So I expect by whatever means that Biden and other conspirators will be arrested and prosecuted for their participation in this Fraudulent Election. And apparently if a person is caught "cheating" they immediately are removed from office and the election given to their opponent.

So whether it's by our Judicial Branch or the Military, -- the most likely two choices --, I would anticipate SOME intervention. And people can cite various reasons why this won't happen, including the Electoral College, but the Electoral College bases it's "votes" on a LEGAL Election. So if the election is ILLEGAL, so too the Electoral College.

But of course the longer the remedy, the less likely the outcome, -- and some are now postulating a couple to many months. But I would suspect that remedy from January 21st (six LONG days ago) to not more than Feb. 15th ( three and a half weeks* total).

* Please note that Scripture seems to work in "numbers": 3 1/2 days dead in the streets; 3 1/2 years for the tribulation; so maybe 3 1/2 weeks until the "remedy"?!?​

But the last SIX DAYS have certainly been an eternity for most of us!

With very, Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (with Bobby Jo doing the typing) :rolleyes:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm have no opinion of my own, but Bible Prophecy strongly suggests that Trump & Pence will be murdered together in the streets.

This is the only thing I'm not sure of why you're so highly instant upon. I think that's horrible. :(

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then can you explain what this is all about then? I thought that it was over too until I heard the news.

I May Owe Everybody Here An Apology

He can run again...
He might start his own party. But he will still have to run and get his own electors for the electoral college. (Which he can do)

He is not president...he can encourage political activism and etc...(Bull Moose Party)
But success is not going to be easy or cheap.

And if he starts stuff before the next impeachment trial it might not go his way.

Reactions: April_Rose

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the only thing I'm not sure of why you're so highly instant upon. I think that's horrible. :(
NOOO! Jesus had to suffer and die on the cross, and yes that was terrible, -- but it was the Greatest Gift to Mankind that GOD could have ever made. So GOD has HIS Plans for these TWO WITNESSES, and when they are raised from the DEAD, who can imagine the significance in people's lives??? -- The ENTIRE WORLD will be in awe.

And so we look not to our own way of thinking, but to GOD's!

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOOO! Jesus had to suffer and die on the cross, and yes that was terrible, -- but it was the Greatest Gift to Mankind that GOD could have ever made. So GOD has HIS Plans for these TWO WITNESSES, and it when they are raised from the DEAD, who can imagine the significance in people's lives??? -- The ENTIRE WORLD will be in awe.

Well, you could very well be right but I'm not so sure that I believe this. :/

Reactions: Bobby Jo

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't believe it has happened before but there is always a first. If God is with our nation (which I believe He is) than He will not suffer evil very long. God wants everyone to know He has control, when things seem impossible He acts (As God did with my lift van).

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, would you ple
NOOO! Jesus had to suffer and die on the cross, and yes that was terrible, -- but it was the Greatest Gift to Mankind that GOD could have ever made. So GOD has HIS Plans for these TWO WITNESSES, and when they are raised from the DEAD, who can imagine the significance in people's lives??? -- The ENTIRE WORLD will be in awe.

ELAM (with Bobby Jo doing the typing) :rolleyes:[/QUOTE

So, please list the scriptures that suggest that Trump and Pence are the two witnesses and will be murdered and then rise from the dead. Thanks in advance.

Gids

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has A US President Ever Been Reinstated?
OP ^

The US Constitution provides...
The House Can claim a "charge" for A Presidental impeachment.
And with a majority vote, proceed to making a formal written CHARGE.

•understanding the process...and parallels

A CHARGE ...is a Claim
Parallels-
• private sector-
You "claim" a neighbor broke your window.
IF You can NOT resolve it with your neighbor, YOU can file a formal "charge", called a "complaint".
Forward...the "govt" agency where you "filed" will investigate...decide if it can be resolved...or go to a hearing and trial.

•private person in public domain-
Private person OR "police office" can CHARGE another with a complaint.
Officer can TICKET, detain, arrest, formally "Charge"...hearing, court, judging Effected.
Private person charging...more difficult, because lack of known identity, can't detain or arrest.

•House of Congress is simply the one who can "charge" a President.
The Formal Charge...
Is (sort of parallel to a written Police officers TICKET).

A "written formal charge"...
Police...speeding
House..."incitement of insurrection".

•Speeding Charge...followed by Evidence Presented...before a court...decision rendered on proof, or lack thereof.
(Dismiss, fines, jail time, results)...

Point...the Receiving of the Ticket, (document) happened, still stands, whether dismissed or not.

•House sends Official written "charge" to Senate.
The House "document" called "article of impeachment."
That still stands. The "document", weather dismissed or not, it happened.

So far... reading the left "news"...
An article of impeachment occurred in the House, majority Democrat vote.

(Facts...the Dems have called for Intent to impeach Before Trump took Office!
Facts....the Dems have publically given (Constitutional HA! reasoning for an Impeachment ...well over 100 Individual Reasons, publically stated... "from he tans, to because it's our good idea"... :confused:

The official article from the house has been delivered to the Senate.
Confusing Fake news is already reporting, the Senate has Voted for impeachment....and that Trump HAS BEEN "Twice Impeached"....LIE.

A Constitutional Impeachment Can NOT occur in the Senate "Without a Trial"... Presentment of Evidence For the "charge".

A Constitutional Impeachment, is for removal of a sitting President...From Office.

Trump is not IN Office.
The result of a VALID Constitutional Trial IN the Senate...declaring an Impeachment...Would Constitutionally be Followed BY the Consequence...
Removal from Office.
There is no Presidental Office Trump is sitting IN...TO Constitutionally Remove him from.

It's a Unconstitutional Waste of Taxpayer Dollars to Conduct a Trial...that has ZERO force or effect...

The Force and Effect of A Trial in the Senate IS the the legal Force and Effect Consequence to Remove him from Office....Again...What Office?

It's a Demon Drempt up ursurpation of the US Constitution...to Conduct a such trial, for a non-Sitting President.

It's a Flat out Lie, anyone claiming Trump has been Impeached by the Senate.

It's a Flat out Lie, the Senate can Impeach a non-sitting President.

It's the Absolute Truth...a multitude of Reps Sitting in the House and Senate ARE Completely Ignorant of the WHAT the US Constitution Says and Means.

And these are the very people Charged with making laws and Protecting EVERY citizens Right...pfff...
They make laws and protect "their" Rights BASED on their opinions and feelings....not the Law!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a Unconstitutional Waste of Taxpayer Dollars to Conduct a Trial...that has ZERO force or effect...

It seems what most people are missing, is that satan's minions can't defeat Trump. They keep trying everything they can imagine, but Trump walks through, steps on, and keeps going. So the ONLY THING LEFT is for satan himself to come up out of his pit to murder both Trump & Pence in the streets.

So we see the latest attack, but not the FINAL ATTACK. And when the FINAL ATTACK comes, Trump & Pence will be raised from the dead and ascend through the clouds.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems what most people are missing, is that satan's minions can't defeat Trump. They keep trying everything they can imagine, but Trump walks through, steps on, and keeps going. So the ONLY THING LEFT is for satan himself to come up out of his pit to murder both Trump & Pence in the streets.

So we see the latest attack, but not the FINAL ATTACK. And when the FINAL ATTACK comes, Trump & Pence will be raised from the dead and ascend through the clouds.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
Again, scriptures please. If there are none, this is simply quite crazy extrapolation from your desire for it to be true.

These conspiracy theories and wild assumptions having zero basis in documentable fact and are sowing discord in the body, whether you can see it or not. They are like a runaway train, with satan gleefully clapping his hands in delight, patting himself on the back for exploiting the gullibility of children of God whose eyes are totally focused on life and not on Christ.

These 'revelations' continue to get crazier and crazier, and some here sadly lap them up like they are manna from Heaven.

So, dear brother, will you be willing to admit your error along with your eight or so cohorts if you are shown to be wrong? And if Trump and Pence are the two candlesticks of Revelation, I will eat my own portion of crow, fricasseed, of course.

blessings to you, Bobby Jo

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, scriptures please. If there are none, this is simply quite crazy extrapolation from your desire for it to be true.

These conspiracy theories and wild assumptions having zero basis in documentable fact and are sowing discord in the body, whether you can see it or not. They are like a runaway train, with satan gleefully clapping his hands in delight, patting himself on the back for exploiting the gullibility of children of God whose eyes are totally focused on life and not on Christ.

These 'revelations' continue to get crazier and crazier, and some here sadly lap them up like they are manna from Heaven.

So, dear brother, will you be willing to admit your error along with your eight or so cohorts if you are shown to be wrong? And if Trump and Pence are the two candlesticks of Revelation, I will eat my own portion of crow, fricasseed, of course.

blessings to you, Bobby Jo

The issue is you are assuming you are conversing with true believers in God who follow the testimony of his son and keep his straight forward commandments. Listen to these people. The moment they start droning on about what Satan is supposedly doing in regards to government affairs is the moment I stop taking anything they have to say seriously. You see, they don't have to provide "proof", because pointing the finger at Satan, who is nothing but a bratty child having a tantrum is there way out of not having to.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The issue is you are assuming you are conversing with true believers in God who follow the testimony of his son and keep his straight forward commandments. Listen to these people. The moment they start droning on about what Satan is supposedly doing in regards to government affairs is the moment I stop taking anything they have to say seriously. You see, they don't have to provide "proof", because pointing the finger at Satan, who is nothing but a bratty child having a tantrum is there way out of not having to.
I certainly can understand where you are coming from. However, God was able to take a Saul and transform him into a Paul. In my own life, I marvel at the times I myself was dancing perilously close to being a full-on reprobate, until God stepped in and altered my course 180 degrees.

We are called to love even our enemies and pray for those who despitefully use us. In the end, God knows who His sheep are, and there will be many there who in the beginning were asked to follow Him and said 'Thanks but no thanks' yet in the end became faithful servants. Likewise, there will be many who might now being looking the part, making a fair show in the flesh, who will refuse to follow Him or endure to the end.

We do not know who is who. So, we love all, believing for all that they are His elect. The church is in a mess right now, and the political faction saints sort of stick out like sore thumbs, but the error goes far deeper than that. So, we pray, we love, and give the benefit of the doubt if perchance some can be awakened to the high calling we each have on our lives. Amen?

blessings,

Gids

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Has everyone noticed that this purported new "Administration" is violating EVERY Promise made, and EVERY Constitutional dictate which has come across it's path?

Where's the Constitutionally mandated Supreme Court Justice Roberts for this so-called "Impeachment" process???

And some declare that Biden is "President"? By all appearances he's PRETENDING to be President, but will never be in actuality.

With Best Regards,
ELAM (in the picture, with Bobby Jo doing the typing)

Last edited:

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Has everyone noticed that this purported new "Administration" is violating EVERY Promise made, and EVERY Constitutional dictate which has come across it's path?

Where's the Constitutionally mandated Supreme Court Justice Roberts for this so-called "Impeachment" process???

And some declare that Biden is "President"? By all appearances he's PRETENDING to be President, but will never be in actuality.

With Best Regards,
ELAM (in the picture, with Bobby Jo doing the typing)
I need to stop typing in invisible e-ink. LOL. I am still waiting for scriptural support for your declaration... again and again.... that Trump and Pence are the two witnesses of Revelations. I am beginning to think .... well, truth be told, I have always thought.... that your theory is perhaps the craziest allegation of all time on this board.

You share it as a hard fact, gonna happen, so.... what scriptural proof do you have? Quoting from the Qanon website does not count. This is the third time I have requested this information. Is this baloney or strong meat? Thanks in advance.

blessings, Gids