Has anyone heard about these events tomrrow??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was just wondering if anybody has heard about these events tomarrow in Washington D.C.? evangelist Franklin Graham is holding a prayer march, & a messanic rabbi named Johnthan Cahn is having an event at the National Mall there at 9 am in the morning, these leaders are saying that America is at it's tipping point & that this is a Ninivah moment & that people must cry out to God to spare his judgement on America,

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was just wondering if anybody has heard about these events tomarrow in Washington D.C.? evangelist Franklin Graham is holding a prayer march, & a messanic rabbi named Johnthan Cahn is having an event at the National Mall there at 9 am in the morning, these leaders are saying that America is at it's tipping point & that this is a Ninivah moment & that people must cry out to God to spare his judgement on America,

It seems we have gone over the edge a long time ago. It's just His mercy that we are still on the map.
Yes, look at Jonah, nothing's impossible! My faith in this particular subject, of the "free world" ever coming to repentance falters. I'll admit that my prayers are more for my family, friends, neighbors, missions, pastors, this site and all on it, church's...not so much the Nation anymore but...when it comes to mind, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem! :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this "commercial" is any indication of the FUTURE, -- we may be in BETTER HANDS than we could have hoped:

Absolutely STUNNING!
Bobby Jo

Reactions: shortangel

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has Cahn got his math fixed yet?

End Times Author Gets Math, History Wrong in Promoting Preelection ‘Sacred Assembly’ | Right Wing Watch

“Messianic rabbi” Jonathan Cahn’s books about prophecy and the End Times are filled with biblical and historical numerology, but he has botched both math and history in his efforts to lend symbolic weight and spiritual significance to the date of “The Return,” the preelection politics-and-prayer rally he and other religious-right leaders are planning to hold on the National Mall later this year

Cahn and other rally promoters have repeatedly described the Sept. 26 event as falling 40 days before the 2020 election and on the 400th anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower. Neither is true.

Let’s take the easy one first. The 2020 presidential election will take place on Nov. 3, which is 38 days from Sept. 26. So why call it 40? Because 40 is a symbolic number in the Bible. There are many biblical stories that include 40-day periods, including the 40 days and nights of rain in Noah’s flood and the 40 days that Satan tempted Jesus in the desert. Jesus resisted Satan’s offers, but Cahn could apparently not resist the temptation to fudge the math around “The Return.”

What about the Mayflower? Cahn made the 400th anniversary claim in his “prophetic announcement” video about “The Return” in March. He repeated it last week in Charisma, writing, “The Return is centered around a major event on Sept. 26 in Washington, D.C.—40 days before the presidential election and on the 400th anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower.” This week a press release promoting the event repeated the claim using the same language.

The Mayflower connection is important to Christian nationalists, because they cite the Mayflower Compact signed by the ship’s adult male passengers as the source of a national covenant they claim the United States has with God to promote Christianity. Cahn referred to this connection in the launch video: “This will take place not only 40 days before the presidential election, but also on the 400th anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower, in the days of America’s founding and dedication to God.”

In reality, at the time the Mayflower sailed from England, the country was using the Julian calendar, under which the sailing date was Sept. 6. England shifted from the Julian to the Gregorian calendar in the 1750s. Under the Gregorian calendar—the same one in use today—the sailing date was Sept. 16, 1620. Under either calendar, this Sept. 26 will not be “the 400th anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower,” as Cahn has repeatedly asserted.

Under most circumstances, the exact dates might not matter that much—September is, after all, the month of the Mayflower anniversary. And the election will fall about 40 days after “The Return.” But that’s not what Cahn has said. And exact dates are at the core of Cahn’s numerological shtick.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here's a video of the event. Great prayer rally!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
prayer%20march%202.jpg

Matthew 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.