Has anyone heard the song start over by flame

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L

LLMJ Blog

I ran across this new song on facebook called Start over by Flame ft NF. I have honestly listened to it like 200 times. It is amazing and just speaks to me deeply.​

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes i have, good song, even tho rap isn't really my thing tho, but there is great Christian music out there for no matter what genre you like.

L

LLMJ Blog

Yeah I am not realy a fan of rap either, but that song is great.

Beloved212

Apr 5, 2016
I have not heard this song but I will have to listen soon. I don't like rap but it would be good to hear a rap song that spreads goodness.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
LLMJ Blog said:
I ran across this new song on facebook called Start over by Flame ft NF. I have honestly listened to it like 200 times. It is amazing and just speaks to me deeply.​
Why don't you provide us with a link to the song so we can listen to it? Is this the 'Start Over' song you mean?

Do you have a copy of the lyrics you could post here for us to consider?

Oz

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Could Alistair Begg be closer to an assessment of this kind of music. See YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJhCWrdckpc&feature=youtu.be

Oz

Does Alister not know Jesus? He is I suppose just being honest about where he is. But that gives no hope to others of getting out of that wretched place. Hes risen the stones rolled away we are free from sin. aoch aye its no that was for me. Ask me how I feel. I feel graet I love being alive. I love living for Christ. I love dieing and laying down my life for him and the song matters not a jot to me but bless any one that likes it. I am blessed and love life. Woohoo Jesus loves a dying world.