Has anyone tried this?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

godsaves1288

May 21, 2011
I'm wondering if anyone else has tried any of the websites offering to submit prayer requests to dozens of churches at once? I recently tried - - - - and it went successfully. Anyone else had similar experiences?

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Check this out Angelina or have Andy take a look
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/resources/116568-prayer-requests.html
I would call it spam but its not my call,
and the one post wonder "same user name" I linked above looks like an old plug fishing for users, as it matches the date on the OP here. June 7 2011
They probably went out of business.

From the who is report "date" I would guess they maybe in the process of launching a new site.
But another search said the domain name maybe for sale. Hence the dead link. Just delete the thread and call it a day LOL
who is report

Code:
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: PRAYERMATE.COM
Created on: 30-May-02
Expires on: 30-May-13
Last Updated on: 31-May-12

Registrant:
FourthMedia Co. Ltd.

1F, 16-1, Lane 24, Chin-Men Street
Taipei, 106
Taiwan

Administrative Contact:
DOMAIN MAY BE FOR SALE, Domain Manager [email protected]
FourthMedia Co. Ltd.
Taipei, 106
Taiwan
+886.917689849

Technical Contact:
DOMAIN MAY BE FOR SALE, Domain Manager [email protected]
FourthMedia Co. Ltd.
Taipei, 106
Taiwan
+886.917689849

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM
NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I seen that also
They must have dropped the web support site

I guess we all need a smart phone, pad or run Bluestacks on your PC to use mobile apps

andygeers

Apr 18, 2013
Hi there,

I know this thread is a few months old now, but I just stumbled across it last week, and wanted to reply - I'm the creator of PrayerMate, both the app and the website.

I think the confusion is that the original post here was several years ago, when the prayermate.net domain name must have belonged to somebody else. Then when Rex ran a domain search, he accidentally looked up prayermate.com which is an entirely different site.

Currently PrayerMate is........and PrayerMate.net is a website to help churches quickly and easily publish their prayer diaries online. Making the two meet in the middle is my project for the next few months :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi andygeers!
Sorry I did not notice your reply here until now. I have removed your link as forum rules require that you reach a minimum of 10 posts before being able to post links. These links can be posted in the Webmasters [Links forum] as requested, once the 10 post rule is achieved.

I would also like to say that I enjoyed one of your articles re: "Why Programmers Find It So Hard To Be Christians" Definitely an interesting glimpse into the techie wired mind... ;)

Bless ya!