Having a rough time . . .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate your prayers, some trials going on, that's all. But sometimes it's enough!

Much love!

Standing with you my fellow sojourner before the Throne of Grace.

Dying to self can be a most painful thing, but the righteousness that is revealed to the heart that is willing, out shadows all, as a woman giving birth.

Before God for you my friend, Not me

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I appreciate your prayers, some trials going on, that's all. But sometimes it's enough!

Much love!

Amen.
We can pray for each other....
At least we can hang on to the verse about 'the trial of our faith being more precious than gold...' ....Gold, tried by fire... At least it has a purpose for us. And - "I have prayed for thee that thy faith faileth not.."

I hate trials ( mine are bodily right now) I don't find myself in Romans 5 -
" we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
And patience, experience; and experience, hope.
.."

Neither do I often James 1 either..." count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh endurance."

Sometime I remember, but often I fail the JOY test!! lol

Praying for you bro. God bless Helen

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really appreciate your prayers.

On the brighter side, my wife started in her new classroom yesterday, we had been prepared for hell on earth, which is typical, but God in mercy gave relief, it seems, and she may have a decent class and teacher this year! Time will tell. She's an Special Ed Aide.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.
We can pray for each other....
At least we can hang on to the verse about 'the trial of our faith being more precious than gold...' ....Gold, tried by fire... At least it has a purpose for us. And - "I have prayed for thee that thy faith faileth not.."

I hate trials ( mine are bodily right now) I don't find myself in Romans 5 -
" we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
And patience, experience; and experience, hope.
.."

Neither do I often James 1 either..." count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh endurance."

Sometime I remember, but often I fail the JOY test!! lol

Praying for you bro. God bless Helen

I have to admit, I was thinking of you as I was posting . . .

:D

Yeah . . . the gift . . . look for the gift . . .

Much love!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!

You can count me in for prayers. You may not know me, but I know you as a brother in Christ Jesus .And that will not change. Rejoice and praise The Lord, for truly He is what matters above all things.