He wants us to remind him !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
picture.php
This is a rare circular rainbow in Malaysia.PERSERVERANCE !Excerpts from: [url="http://www.aglow.org/assets/0/44/48/50/44432d6a-af97-4208-b79f-1742ea2c9279.pdf]http://www.aglow.org/assets/0/44/48/50/444...742ea2c9279.pdf[/url]Father wants us to remind Him of His promises to us. When we do this, it confirms within ourselves that we know what they are. We have done our homework! God went to the trouble to make them and it must delight Him when we remember them.Isaiah 626 I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence, 7 And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth. Commentator Opinion: "You who [are His servants and by your prayers] put the Lord in remembrance [of His promises], keep not silent." 'Not only must we have faith in God's promises, but God tells us to remind Him of His promises. That's right - we're given permission to nag Him about what He has promised. We can be like the widow in Jesus' parable.'Genesis 911 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. Luke 181 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: 3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. 4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; 5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. Commentator Opinion: "Then Jesus told His disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. He said, 'In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared about men, and there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, ‘Grant me justice against my adversary.’ For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, ‘Even though I don't fear God or care about men, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won't eventually wear me out with her coming.’"6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. 7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? 8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?Commentator Opinion: "Will not God bring about justice for His chosen ones, who cry out to Him day and night? Will He keep putting them off? I tell you He will see that they get justice, and quickly."'Of course, God is nothing like the wicked judge in this story. He is anxious to answer those prayers that are prayed in faith in His promises. But Jesus gives us another key here. When we remind God of His promises, we are to persist, to keep going to God over and over again until we receive an answer.'Cedarhart