1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Healed from poo problems :P

Discussion in 'Testimonial Forum' started by Josho, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Josho

Josho Active Member Encounter Team

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    I haven't told this 1 on these forums, but during grade 9 camp we were ordering pizza hahahha, and i ordered a whopping large pizza, and stuffed it all down like a glutton LOL, the next day when we were leaving, we stopped over at maccas, and jeez was my digestive system feeling horrible, I sat on the McDonalds toilet for about half an hour, filling the bowl up pretty high, i could not stop pooping, that was the only toilet in that McDonalds. When i got back home i suffered terribly and struggled to poo, i was miserable, this lasted for 2 - 3 years, i took laxatives, I went for a colonoscopy in the hospital, but they didn't find anything wrong, i was still constipated though and still struggled to poo. I was being prayed for by a number of people, and repented for my gluttony ahhaha, and my system eventually came back to normal. Now i regularly poo with no trouble. :lol:

2. Angelina

Angelina Prayer Warrior Staff Member Admin

Faith:
    Christian
    Praise God for that! :m1212: Great testimony as well brother.... ^_^

Josho likes this.
  3. waterlilyoflife

waterlilyoflife Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I am glad you are healed. my mom have constipation and diarrhea problems, so did I. I realize if I eat too much, or too much of thw wrong thing, I suffer for it. I am trying to loose weight and exercise more. My mom is old, she is overweight, but not that badly overweight. I hope the Lord will heal her.

Josho likes this.
  4. shnarkle

shnarkle New Member

I've been constipated my whole life, at least up until a few years ago. I didn't know I was constipated until I wasn't for a while, and this was due to a dietary change; I got off sugar, wheat, corn, and flour. I also lost over 150 lbs. in less than a year.

Constipation is nothing to fool around with, but I had no idea I had a problem. It was just what I grew up with. I did know there was something wrong though. I just didn't know how to deal with it. Once when we were staying with a college roommate of my father's over the weekend I didn't know what to do as I was pretty sure that if I went poo poo, I'd plug up their toilet. I was only about 7 or 8 years old, and could already plunge a toilet before the water made it to the rim of the bowl and overflowed. The problem was that I couldn't find their plunger so I waited and kept an eye out for it. As time went by things became a bit desperate and just prior to leaving I couldn't wait any longer and used their restroom. My parents were getting into the car and calling my name. I was in the upstairs restroom, and after saying a few prayers, flushed and ran. Just as we were pulling away from their house, one of the girls yelled from an upstairs window, "The toilet is overflowing"!

When I reached adulthood, I found that unless I was using a commercial Kohler, or Standard toilet with enough suction to remove the oxygen and extinguish a fire, it wasn't going down. I used to carry my own plunger with me pretty much anywhere I went. The only one that was goin to work in almost any situation is the hard rubber plungers; the rubber has to be so hard that it requires significant pressure just to get it to plunge; anything less than the hardest rubber will create a gap in the drain allowing water to escape. A solid seal is absolutely imperative along with enough pressure to practically crack the porcelain.

For a while I could have probably hired my services out to grumpy tenants looking to pour concrete down their toilets for revenge against nasty landlords. I soon came to understand a new reason for the term "four flusher". This was an almost absolute necessity when a plunger wasn't available; pinch and flush, pinch and flush, etc.

Things are different today. My morning constitutional is no longer a bloody workout. I now enter a restroom and actually experience something akin to rest rather than a strain on my system that was usually accompanied by a beet red perspiring complexion that would compare with nothing less than the agony of Christ in the garden of Gethsemene. It was work; it was hell on earth; it was a glimpse of eternal torment and damnation.

Josho likes this.
  5. Angelina

Angelina Prayer Warrior Staff Member Admin

Faith:
    Christian
    Wow! That is hardcore shnakle. :huh: I'm glad you grew out of that. Blessings!

6. Josho

Josho Active Member Encounter Team

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Well it's great to hear of others conquering the loo as well. :D