Healing and Salvation for My Sister

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My half sister has a severe stomach problem that she has poured a lot of money and doctor's visits into solving. She has a lot of abdominal pain and can't function normally anymore.

But Jesus can heal her. Please pray for her healing and salvation. She knows Im praying and fasting for her in Jesus's name.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My half sister has a severe stomach problem that she has poured a lot of money and doctor's visits into solving. She has a lot of abdominal pain and can't function normally anymore.

But Jesus can heal her. Please pray for her healing and salvation. She knows Im praying and fasting for her in Jesus's name.
Joining in prayer here!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prayers for your sisters salvation first off! That God will intervene also physically and heal her, Lead the Dr.'s to find a solution, that He will find favor with her through all who treat her. And all in Jesus Name we all pray in agreement and faith, Amen.

Hope to hear a praise report from these prayers sis!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayers for your sisters salvation first off! That God will intervene also physically and heal her, Lead the Dr.'s to find a solution, that He will find favor with her through all who treat her. And all in Jesus Name we all pray in agreement and faith, Amen.

Hope to hear a praise report from these prayers sis!

Thank you, Nancy. I will try to post updates on her condition.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your sister! Has she tried a gluten free diet? If she does keep some milk of magnesia on hand.

Reactions: amadeus and Wynona

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

One purpose of miracles, is to confirm the word of God, thus I pray for God to suddenly and completely heal her stomach and entire gastrointestinal tracts, so she will know it came from God, and that she will receive Jesus as her savior.

Blessings.

Reactions: amadeus and Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think she eats gluten.
Anything like noodles and bread has gluten in it. But if she cut out gluten and still has problems then she needs to see a gastroenterologist and have her stomach checked for diseases. I had that done for me and it turned out to be non-disease gluten problems. But the sooner they find what's wrong the better. If it turns out to be crohns disease or celiac disease they need to know right away so they can treat her to stop any damage that is happening.

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So she just called. She has something called C. Diff. It's a mold bacteria that she got from the apartment.

Thank you for all your prayers. Please continue to pray that she makes it through. Her doctor told her she was lucky to be alive.

Reactions: amadeus

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear God, I lift up Wynona's half sister and ask for Your intervention for her to be healed of C-diff, in Jesus Name, Amen

C-Diff is a bacterial infection usually brought on by the use of some antibiotics,, it can sometimes be difficult to treat, but nothing is too great for God to heal. I pray that it will soon be brought under control and healed, without it returning. May she draw close to the LORD through faith, and prayer, All things are possible unto God.

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just off the phone with my sister. She is going through a really hard time.

She was supposed to get a report on her stomach and that fell through. Neighbours are accusing her of lying about her condition. She can't eat anything or sleep for more than an hour.

Im very concerned about her. I have to keep believing that God will heal her and keep His hand on the situation.

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Praying that God will help her with her condition and get her in to see the doctor.
I'm sorry that she is ill and is not being believed. May God ease her symptoms and bring His healing touch to her thru medical intervention, Amen

Keep in mind, that God can also heal her instantly if He chooses, but He also works through doctors and nurses and medicine as well.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So she just called. She has something called C. Diff. It's a mold bacteria that she got from the apartment.

Thank you for all your prayers. Please continue to pray that she makes it through. Her doctor told her she was lucky to be alive.
That is good news since it is able to be cured. Praying for her also. I looked into C. Diff. early on with my stomach problems and had a procedure done to rule out other stomach problems. I still don't know what's wrong with my stomach. But my problems aren't that bad so oh well I guess.

I hope your sister will be alright. The doctors should be able to fix her up I think.

Reactions: amadeus

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I ask that God will continue to bless and heal your sister, that He will cover her with protection, deliver her from this bacteria, and keep her safe in every way and quickly resolve her of C-diff, In Jesus Name, Amen

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Am praying for her, of course - but c diff is a bacterial overgrowth in the intestines that comes from powerful antibiotics killing off the good bacteria.