Healing For Mind Body And Soul

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, - Philippians 3:7-8.

Everything from the time you were born will be lost or given up, counted as dung if a person is to make the lifelong discovery of who they are. Paul could not say it any simpler.

There is nothing from the time you were born until the time Christ was birthed in you will make a difference in making you who you are by Christ in you. Do you realize what that means for those that have suffered horrible atrocities. We will all have our times of suffering but there are those that for whatever reason have suffered great things.

Do you realize what that means? It means it is gone, in the new birth it is like it never existed. When the thoughts or someone would make reference to something that will trigger those thoughts, you can put all that out because it never exsisted in your new life. Wow when I first saw the world as a schoolhouse and that everything myself or any other person has been through was necessary to get them to that single place of understanding of creation. More than understanding but your Father.

Why does "peace pass all understanding?" You can live without alot of things but you cannot live without peace. If your troubled past haunt's you, then keep digging. You nolonger have a troubled past.

Footnote: we have to talk about healing. I want to address the ultimate healing of our father. What brings an individual to having a troubled mind? It will be their past. The ultimate healing of our healer will be when the memories of your past give way to peace and joy. When the pain is gone, the memory may come around but you glory in it because that is what brought you to where you are now and the pain that was in the memory is gone, that is true healing. Glory to God!

We don't think about healing in those terms especially if it is not happening to you, you still struggle to get the victory. The most severe case's can have a time because the memory has been played over and over and seems as though it will never stop. At the same time the victories, and even the revenge a believer can take on false thoughts and torments of the old mind will be glorious. Great is our Lord and greatly to be praised!

No one will ever put anything on you again, that is freedom.

I'll never forget that moment I saw it, the world is a schoolhouse. I cried for 2 weeks because it was a truth I had never known and the Lord in his perfect timing gave me a mind renewal to suffering. The area of suffering, I saw it as clear as the nose on a face, it was written right before me and I was seeing it. It was a great moment and we all need and have those. Glory!

Paul went on to say "he Gloryed in his afflictions." Why did he do that, or how would he do that? The mind. Healing for the mind and ultimately mind, body, and spirit.

7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: - 1 Corinthians 1:7.

10 Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us; - 2 Corinthians 1:10.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Evmur