Healing from pain

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, i was lifting coconuts , so I think got some muscle pain, I thought it will leave but I still feel the pain in my muscles, also now feeling pain near to spinal cord, may be I slept in wrong position. Its difficult to turn around during sleep and I wake up due to pain. Also I think of Changing my bed.

You can pray God touch me now, and remove the pain in my body permanently and bless me with a good sleep also Let God bless me with a new comfortable

Sleeping bed.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, i was lifting coconuts , so I think got some muscle pain, I thought it will leave but I still feel the pain in my muscles, also now feeling pain near to spinal cord, may be I slept in wrong position. Its difficult to turn around during sleep and I wake up due to pain. Also I think of Changing my bed.

You can pray God touch me now, and remove the pain in my body permanently and bless me with a good sleep also Let God bless me with a new comfortable

Sleeping bed.

Thanks!

I pray that God will relieve you of this pain. Rest bro, maybe we can figure out a different way of lifting those very large rice bags!
Rest your body. God is with you!

I pray for a good bed for you and also that you would rest now for a while so that you will heal.
God has you my brother!