Healing, Peace & Protection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, I am really exhausted and tired now. I am having loose motion, warm body and have not been able to eat properly.

Tomorrow I will go for covid test. Please pray for my healing, peace and protection, for me and entire family members.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, I am really exhausted and tired now. I am having loose motion, warm body and have not been able to eat properly.

Tomorrow I will go for covid test. Please pray for my healing, peace and protection, for me and entire family members.

Thanks!

I am praying for you and your family now Mel.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

how are you?
How is your father-in-law?

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
how are you?
How is your father-in-law?

Thanks
I am serious ill and taking medicines at home. I cannot smell having fever loose motion I may be having covid , and no private hospital have beds for me. There are gov.covid hospital but not sure one may return alive or dead.
Please continue to pray

Father in law has taken his 3rd covid shots

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks
I am serious ill and taking medicines at home. I cannot smell having fever loose motion I may be having covid , and no private hospital have beds for me. There are gov.covid hospital but not sure one may return alive or dead.
Please continue to pray

I’m so sorry to read you are seriously ill. Will keep you, your family and your father in law in prayers.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks
Please continue to pray

Continuing to pray for you and father-in-law and all of your family!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

For sure brother!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks
Please continue to pray

Praying, but what do you mean third covid shot?

Reactions: amadeus

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Doctor has given me covid medicine , firsday 3 medicines each in the morning afternoon and night and from 2nd day to fouth day, 2 tablets each only in the morning and evening i have completed medicines for 1st day
Praying, but what do you mean third covid shot?

Oh covid shot i mean to tell he is taking covid injections

Reactions: April_Rose